Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - May 2017

Evening All

Max @paperchainsandbeads Please can you add a sale to the tally.

Here is my listing for today:

I’m off to catch up loving, pinning etc.

Jayne xx

3 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads 4 total now

Happy belated birthday Jeanie @thecardjeanie

3 Likes

faved to here

Hope you had a fab day Jeanie x

good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Deborah, Jayne and Sue :dancer:

and from the other shop

4 Likes

I have been asked in the past do I have in stock different size chains, so here goes one of the chains that I have in, i need to get around to listing more though. https://folksy.com/items/6991582-Silver-Chain

2 Likes

Happy Birthday for yesterday xx

1 Like

Another relist (I need to take more photographs but the weather is so gloomy today) this one is made-to-order so can say anything you want.

2 Likes

Morning all, pouring here today.

2 Likes

A sparkly clutch to brighten up a miserable day here in Falmouth.

2 Likes

Morning all, didn’t have time to get here yesterday…will catch up later when I’ve finished my orders x

2 Likes

Morning caught up to here, happy belated birthday Jeanie @thecardjeanie

https://folksy.com/items/7005696-Running-Free-Silver-Hare-Necklace-Handmade-in-Sterling-Silver

and from my other shop

2 Likes

It was my sons girlfriend who suggested this idea to me. I loved it, so I’ve gone ahead and made one, and I’m in the process of making a few matching items to go with it. I don’t actually see this selling, but it will look nice on my table when I do fairs! What do you think?

11 Likes

Good morning - wet and miserable here today, not very conducive to going for a run …maybe later!

Sorry Jeanie @thecardjeanie, I seem to have missed your birthday - hope it was a good one.

Busy here working on a new project so not much free time. Heres my listing for today - the last of the hearts for now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning. Back home today so I actually have a new listing. A bit autumnal for the time of year maybe but I’ve made it so I’m listing it! I just love your running hare, Jacqueline @JacquelineOJewellery and I think the wedding bouquet is a fantastic idea Sue @SueTrevor. I’m sure it will sell…

4 Likes

Love the bouquet Sue @SueTrevor - if I was in the market for a wedding bouquet I would certainly be interested (but, sadly for you, I am not and not likely to be anytime soon!)

4 Likes

Thanks Patricia @silverbirchstudio and Roz @OrchardFelts I’ve never really thought about the wedding market although I have sold pocket mirrors as favours, we never got married and have survived 37 years in a relationship, although, we did joke the other day we could do it secretly, but I believe all our children expect to be married one day! I hope they ask me to help with the decorations :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

good afternoon , today I have a 7x5 painting

1 Like

Afternoon all from a very windy, wet and gloomy Leicester :umbrella:

Sue @SueTrevor your bouquet is absolutely stunning. I hope you’ve found a profitable and popular new design to add to your collection - I see no reason why not :+1:

Jacqueline @JacquelineOJewellery your hare is amazing :grinning:

I just have a re-list to show you again today - one that has 50% off:

4 Likes

Beautiful Sue. And a great eye-catching idea for your stall

3 Likes