Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - May 2017

Hi all,

Beautiful sunny day here in Norwich.

Here is another of my one-off flora and fauna cards…

Jeanie x

1 Like

A dragon-y relist today!

Happy belated birthday @thecardjeanie
Gorgeous bouquet @SueTrevor

2 Likes

faved to here x

stunning flower bouquet Sue x

2 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads today’s bracelet has sold.

4 Likes

So much rain here this afternoon, but managed to get the gardening done that needed doing before it started

Belated birthday wishes Jeanie @thecardjeanie

Some new earrings today

2 Likes

Wow Sue @SueTrevor that bouquet is amazing!!

I’m all caught up to here and have this purple bracelet to show you today:

Jayne xx

2 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sale Deborah :).

Sorry Jeanie, I forgot to say Happy belated Brithday to you yesterday, in my head I had, just forgot to type it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally listed my lighthouse :joy:

All caught up to here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m going to catch up with all… and try not to forget this:#Folksy365, #newonfolksy #folksyshop

Wish you all lots of sales!!! I’ve sold a framed painting, but not here @Folksy :frowning: nevertheless: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :confetti_ball::sparkler::fireworks:

caught up to here

2 Likes

Another wet day beckons.
No sales to report - it has got so bad that I have stopped checking my dashboard for orders now but I will carry on regardless! I have been busy needle felting for a new project and my arm is now very sore but its not finished yet!

My listing for today - another one out of season but you never know, someone from cooler climes might be looking!

7 Likes

Glad it’s not just me that feels the sales fairy has disappeared, I’ve not had a Folksy sale since November :disappointed:

2 Likes

A relist again the weather is still too gloomy for photos :unamused: I’m not sure where this year is going as it doesn’t seem 5 minutes since I first listed this for Valentines day :astonished:

2 Likes

Good morning all, retreated to my craft room as hubby is going stir crazy with all this rain. My offering for today.

2 Likes

Managed to completely lose yesterday after staring with relists of two expired items. A little later thatn usual today but I do have a new listing to show. Belated birtday wishes @thecardjeanie

2 Likes

Morning all!
Hope you’re okay X
Sorry didn’t get here yesterday loads on plus appointments for me and cam, so it was bed time before I new it​:sleeping::zzz:
So I’m playing catch up…just for a change…lol

I’ve another new listing today, a lavender filled card, I think lavender is a bit like marmite you either love it or hate it, personally I love it (and marmite too, not together though!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )
My mam and sis hate the smell of lavender, not bad from my point of view, as I get all the soaps,and smellies they get for pressies…he,he
Catch up later
Steph xx

https://folksy.com/items/7006280-Birthday-Card-Greeting-Card-Handmade-Can-Be-Personalised-

5 Likes

Morning,
Ooo that is amazing Sue @SueTrevor and beautiful colours too
Thank you for the Hare love Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign and Patricia @silverbirchstudio x
Love the card Steph @stephshortstationery How you doing hun x

6 Likes

This is a first for me! I have made something actually aimed at men! To compliment yesterday’s flower bouquet, a buttonhole :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you all for the birthday greetings. A relist from me today…

Jeanie x

4 Likes

I love the lighthouse, Sarah @SarahDesignsUK! All caught up to here. This is my offering for today.

3 Likes