Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - May 2017

Afternoon all.
Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

6 Likes

afternoon allā€¦sorry I am lateā€¦been to hospital with hubby for some checksā€¦waited 3 hours for the ambulance to bring us homeā€¦long dayā€¦
today I have some baby bootiesā€¦on a good note I took my knitting and got quite a bit doneā€¦canā€™t be sitting there idle and canā€™t paint in waiting rooms

3 Likes

One sale to report for me please (total 3)
thank you x

4 Likes

Hi,

Just popping back in to report a sale. Can you please add it to the tally for me Max @paperchainsandbeads

Many thanks,

Jeanie

6 Likes

All caught up, and pinned :slight_smile:
Just parceling up for tomorrow, then all the packed lunches to sort, then I might settle down to burn somethings. Working at my ā€˜real jobā€™ tomorrow, so will catch up when I get in.

6 Likes

Hope hubby has got on OK today Brenda @teabreaks

A re-list today

3 Likes

All pinned now,
So sorry. Jean @thecardjeanie I missed your birthday but I hope you had a lovely day xx
Thanks Jax @JacquelineOJewellery for asking, Iā€™m ok and thanks for the card luv. Xx
Hope your hubby is ok Brenda @ teabreaks X
Way past my bed time, the ovens will be on shortly!
Nightie night Steph xx

6 Likes

thank you Sueā€¦he is not a well man and on dialysis 3 days a week and is virtually housebound, so I have to look after him ā€¦which is hard work.
Today we had to wait 3 hours for the ambulance to bring us home as he cannot get into a car. Next week he has a CT scan. They zapped his pacemaker today to see if it helps but he still nearly blacked out this eveningā€¦added to which he has low blood pressure and on insulinā€¦so he is getting very depressed and fed upā€¦we just have to plod on as best we canā€¦Your thoughts are much appreciated x
Thank you allā€¦my crafting, painting, knitting and crochet keeps me saneā€¦well almost ha ha x

9 Likes

My thoughts are with your Brenda at this very difficult time.

Jeanie

2 Likes

Well done to all those who have had sales.

Iā€™m all caught up to here and here is my offering for today:

Jayne xx

2 Likes

Wow first one on here this morning :slight_smile:
Another relist but as the sun is shining (at the moment) Iā€™m hoping to get more photographs later

2 Likes

Good morning, got a late start today off for routine screening this morning so Iā€™m not due in work until lunch time ;).

Happy dancing for sales Brenda and Jeanie and Me (5 sales whoo!), hope you have a better day today Brenda hugs to you both xx

one for the men perhaps?

6 Likes

Congrats on the 5 sales, Max @paperchainsandbeads. Here is mine for today. Iā€™ll be shutting up shop later on for a couple of days of granny duty!

2 Likes

Brenda @teabreaks hope things are easier for you today,
The sun is out here, which means I may get out into my garden unlike yesterday. We have an open garden, or rather a crafts in the garden event with a few other houses in my area next month, being a town with an art college itā€™s not difficult to find artists and crafts people around here, the only problem is its about 3 weeks earlier this year and I really donā€™t think itā€™s going to get done in time! Letā€™s hope they see the crafts and not the garden. We bought a house with a large garden for us to enjoy in our retirement, only thing is, I canā€™t see me staying alive until I retire these days!
Todayā€™s listing, which goes with the wedding theme too!

5 Likes

Good Morning
I have woken up to sunshine today, makes you feel great !! decided to put on this handmade brooch, very sunny in its self, will look great wearing it on your cloths, fabric bag in the sunshine, the pearls will sparkle!!

Have a great day with happy sales

Sue

https://folksy.com/items/6996322-Pearl-Felt-Brooch-Hat-Brooch-Bag-Brooch-Wired-Heart-Gem-Ladies-Accessories

3 Likes

Just a thought Sue, High School Prom season is starting and your flowers would make a lovely accessory to someones Prom Frock, either as a wrist corsage or part of a hair accessory (I know we had difficulty finding something for our daughter as her dress didnā€™t fit the more usual sparkly tiara accesories) might be worth adding Prom into your tags xx

5 Likes

Thank you @HandmadeByDiane yes, I have made a ponytail holder too, maybe I should make some alice bands too, for bridesmaids or prom accessories :blush:

3 Likes

Theyā€™re are certainly the sort of things my daughter might have chosen, her dress was a halter neck maxi dress with a top layer of chiffon in shades of cerise/purples (not the traditional ā€˜princesssā€™ dress at all) we eventually found a hair clip with feathers and a little bit of sparkle in matching colours but the choice was mostly lots of diamante/pearls (although this was 7 years ago so the ā€˜Prom Seasonā€™ wasnā€™t as big)

3 Likes

Brenda so sorry to hear you going through a difficult time, all you can do is see each day through, try not to look beyond that for now, help your loved one but look after your self to, do your craft work when you can, keeping busy in things you love is good for you. Im sure you must have a good friend to talk with, let out the stress, donā€™t hold it in, its good you are chatting to your folksy friends, knowing we care and supporting you is another good feel factor.

Iā€™m not sure if you pray or believe in God but he is the best friend we all have, throw your anxiety on him.

Iā€™ve had a lot of trauma and stress in my life, I think at some point we all do, what I have learnt is, talk to a good friend, focus on one day at a time when days are really heavy and have a good cry if you can and keep busy doing what you love.

Iā€™m going to go now and give your shop a real good loving and promote for you

Sue xx

4 Likes

My daughter went to two, and the 1st one she had a blue maxi dress and I really canā€™t remember how we accessorised that, the 2nd one, we bought a shorter black lace one so she could wear it more often, but we donā€™t really have the weather! She does wear the sandles and I made some gold items to go with it, I think she felt more comfortable in herself in that one!

3 Likes