Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - May 2017

Hi Sarah thank you very much for your get well wishes and also for your thoughts.

Hope to be better soon and hope your sales continue to grow.

Pauline. xx

1 Like

Thank you Sue @BeadstormJewellery I really hope it goes soon as I am feeling very fed up and sorry for myself at the moment.

Pauline. xx

2 Likes

Thank you for your get well wishes Roz @OrchardFelts.

Pauline. xx

1 Like

Good morning, happy dancing for your sale Di @Adien, sorry I issed it yesterday, not sure what is happening with my feed on this thread every now and then it misses out posts, I saw Valeries, but missed Paulines and Di’s, or maybe we were just all typing at the same time lol! I

Good to hear you are on the road to recovery Pauline @PollysWares138, do take care and try not to do things too fast, sending you a gentle hug and look forward to seeing you back next month :slight_smile:

Ahhh she a sweet little thing, glad she settled in, obviously recognises a good home Deborah :dog2:

Your artwork is fabulous Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, look forward to seeing it finished and good luck with the competition

and from the other shop

1 Like

Good morning all.

What a sweet little dog Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery , how could anyone not want it (although right now with the prospect of getting up to walk mine …!) Glad you were able to take it in.

Looking pretty unlikely I will be making anything new for the rest of the month so please forgive some re lists. Some of you may not have seen them before.

3 Likes

Suddenly realised Fathers Day will be here in less than a month :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Morning

Just popping in quickly, will reply to posts later but I have loved

Off to visit a friend who had a nasty fall last week and landed on her face, will find out onWednesday if she has broken her nose or not. Not sure what to expect as she has two black eyes as well. Hoping a bunch of flowers will cheer her up

Carol xx

3 Likes

Caught up

2 Likes

Morning all, Pauline @PollysWares138 get well soon, sciatica is not nice. Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery hope the dog is still behaving nicely, to be honest I don’t know what I’d do if I found a dog wandering, I’m usually terrified of them! But how anyone can just say they don’t want it, is beyond me, any pet is for life.
Today’s listing
https://folksy.com/items/7008031-Needle-Case-

4 Likes

Morning
All pinned now,
Beautiful baby Brenda @teabreaks you must be very proud, hope you and hubby are ok, X
Loving the new member Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery X
Thank you Sarah, Your art is amazing Sarah @SarahDesignsUK you’ve nothing to be worried about there! Did you study art at college or uni?
Hope you are doing ok Pauline @PollysWares138
Hope you’re friend is ok Carol @cariadcrafts11 and there’s no broken bones X
Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery thanks for the baking love X
Here’s mine today

Catch up later
Steph xx

3 Likes

Ouch @PollysWares138 :sob: be thinking of you.

New in the shop today:

3 Likes

Thank you for you thoughts. xx

1 Like

What a lovely little dog, Our new little rescue dog is settling in well but she’s rather timid .Dread to think what has happened to her in the past
Some new cushions today
https://folksy.com/items/7008074-Beach-Huts-Cushion-
https://folksy.com/items/7008076-Owls-Cushion-
https://folksy.com/items/6905983-Butterflies-Cushion-
Valerie x

4 Likes

The majestic dahlia.

3 Likes

A new trinket bowl, listed last week

3 Likes

good afternoon…today I have a Westie/scottie dog greetings card

3 Likes

Afternoon all

have been a bit quiet as I’ve nothing new to show you but I have been popping by everyday to catch up with your items and news.

Sorry to hear about your back Pauline @PollysWares138 - really distressing for you, hope you’re feeling tip top again soon. Sending you flowers :bouquet: and good wishes.

Brenda @teabreaks what a beautiful little girl.

Super cute doggie Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery - she was lucky you came along.

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - your piece is stunning, so much life in the eye.

Busy week this week - hospital appointment tomorrow, should just be a check and an adjustment to my drugs and then fingers crossed it’s bye-bye to both the gastroenterologist and my acid reflux :smirk: Wednesday and Thursday we’re having a new boiler fitted, so it will be buckets and pans of water for at least a few hours. Friday is lunch in honour of my friend’s birthday. We have 2 photography jobs this week - both in factories - so the next job after this is to do the risk assessments.

Can you put me down for 3 sales this month please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Just a cheeky re-list to show you :grinning:

4 Likes

Some lovely makes today and you are all so busy! Not a dog lover but he is so cute @DeborahJonesJewellery. Just got back from the post office, sending a tuck box to my son and had to bring it back home. Needs to be 30g lighter or it will cost over £13 to post against £2.90. Serves me right for not weighing it!
Putting 3 posts on as they are all similar and then I will post again on Thursday but will keep loving you all in the meantime.

4 Likes

Crikey - bit of a surprise, a bumblebee the size of a small family hatchback has just buzzed in the open dormer window above my head, dive-bombed my face then buzz back out the window again. Obviously i wasn’t interesting enough for him to stick around. Story of my life :wink: :honeybee: :zzz:

I forgot to mention earlier, I’ve been doing some (late) spring cleaning and found some A4 coloured card and wondered if any of you clever card makers out there were interested. I bought them as photo backdrops and they’ve never been used and are in very good condition. There’s 10 sheets - 1 type is about 100gm but the others are all much stiffer. The second from the right is a lovely opalescent white.

If you’re interested just message me with your address and i’ll pop them in the post - no charge. Fist come first served :grinning: Best to leave a message here to say you’ve mailed me in case your message doesn’t get through.

3 Likes

Hi all,

Just a relist from me this evening…

Jeanie x

2 Likes