Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - May 2017

Sorry I’ve been awol for a few days - busy having a delightful time with the UK grandchildren. Don’t they just grow up quickly! I’m way behind with all your news but I will catch up. Here is a listing for today.

4 Likes

Hello, I’ve added some new embroidery wall art over the weekend!

2 Likes

Evening All, just popped on a new listing, back later to do loving etc,

2 Likes

Thank you Karen the flowers are lovely. xxx

1 Like

faved to here x

1 Like

thank you for asking Stephanie…Hubby has a CT scan this week to find out why he cannot walk more than 2 yards without gasping for breath…I am coping…no choice…thank goodness for my crafting and Folksy that help me keep my sanity (most friends would say I have been insane for years…lol)

6 Likes

Hope your husband’s appointment gives some useful answers Brenda @teabreaks.

All caught up to here, although afraid I can’t remember a lot from earlier posts.
Have done a fair bit of digging and weeding in my Mum’s garden today, so putting my feet up now and sharing a re-list

3 Likes

Evening all,
Thanks for the doggy wishes. We took her to the vet today and had her checked over, they think she is about 12 1/2 she is very sweet natured, horrible that someone would abandon such a lovely old lady.

@PollysWares138 I hope you feel some relief soon, it is the most excruciating condition.

A relist

4 Likes

Thank you Deborah. xx

1 Like

Hi New here, hello. All advise needed on how this works lol

3 Likes

Whimsical African Ladies

Sue

https://folksy.com/items/6990983-Abstract-Beautiful-African-Ladies-Whimsical-Colourful-Painting-Quirky-Fun-Art

1 Like

Good morning and welcome to the group Susan. Joining in is super easy you just need to copy your link (you can find this in the address bar at the top of the page when you click on your listing) then just paste it into the message box on here, your picture will come up automatically and then we can all pay your item a visit. Beautiful soaps by the way and I love your story, it was my grandmother that got me into making too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dance for your sales Karen. Bit of a lazy start here this morning I’m on a training course locally so can have a leisurely breakfast and coffee before heading off, crumpets yum!.

got my notification yesterday that my hallmark stamp is ready so I can start sending things up to London :grin: exciting times!

and one from the other shop

4 Likes

Well first jobs of the day done - walked the dogs and done my run 4km (2.5 miles in old money!) I don’t like to speak to soon but I think it is starting to get a bit easier - the hills don’t seem as daunting and the downhill bits are almost a pleasure!

Youngest daughter returning for a week today - let the chaos begin.

Still spending most of my time trying to get things set up for the art week - keep thinking of things that need doing. So another relist from me today.

3 Likes

Sorry I’ve been awol for a few days but I had a last minute trade order to make! I will try and catch up today!
A tea cup coaster from me x
https://folksy.com/items/7008346-Tea-Cup-Coaster-Gift-For-A-Tea-Lover

5 Likes

A new painting of the day! Loved and shared all above (some pinned, some on FB, etc.)

2 Likes

Good Morning, arrived back from a short visit to Scotland, visiting family, my son married Edinbugh Lass 20yrs ago, Edinburgh is an amazing city, so many wonderful places to visit :+1: Pitlochry near Edinburgh is stunning place to visit, Queens View is a must go see :clap::+1:
Today I’m sharing and promoting these little darlings, pretty Brooch’s, all same price and variety of colours.

Off to love share promote above, happy sales to us all

Sue X …
https://folksy.com/items/7007799-Butterfly-Brooch-Rhinestone-Pearl-Butterflies-Corsage-Gift-For-Her

4 Likes

Back to relisting today - full of busy as they say round here

2 Likes

Sue, I love Scotland! Take me with you next time :slight_smile:

I forgot to promote this one…

2 Likes

Morning all!
Hope everyone is well,
Horrible news today on the terrorist attack hope no one on here has had relatives or friends there as I’ve not read yet.
Oh off to a concert today in Manchester ,.not at the arena but he’s been there many times. One of his hobbies is music and following and going to gigs to see bands he loves (…pennies allowing that is!)
So it’s his birthday today and this one he booked a while back, he got up this morning, I was baking, and he said , have you seen the news ,of which I hadn’t and we couldn’t believe it. He was in two minds to go but after we had a chat he decided to go ahead as the venue is on the other side of Manchester.
So I’m hoping everything goes ok and I’m just waiting to hear from him.

Anyway here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/6701412-Card-Craft-Shapes-Hat-Bonnet-Shape-Variety-Coloured-Pk-100-Floral-Card

Catch up later on
Steph xx

3 Likes