Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - May 2017

This is new today>>>

2 Likes

One for the ladies today…

I have one sale to report Max @paperchainsandbeads. Can you add it to the tally for me please.

Many thanks,

Jeanie x

4 Likes

faved to here x

1 Like

Hi everyone. Do you love chocolate? Don’t eat this lol. If been looking through your shops and you are all so talented.
Just hope you all have sells to reflect that, if not there is no justice.

3 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes

Oh my shops looking a little bit empty now I’ve removed all my scarves - maybe I should just shut it down for the week!

2 Likes

Hi all,
Sorry I didn’t make it today,had a few appointments to get to.
Many thanks for further wishes on hubby, he made it home ok, although while he was waiting for his second train, the police and search dogs together with their tennis ball! were in the station and one of the dogs took a keen interest in Billy’s bag, not sure why…but then he mentioned he had a bar of choc in there, they maybe brilliant and clever at their jobs, all for a little game of catch with a tennis ball, but they still like the sweeter things too😉
I’m all caught up now
Brenda @teabreaks belated anniversary wishes X
Lovely to see you Rene @Dawitchi X
Looking good Roz @OrchardFelts X
Max @paperchainsandbeads hope the concert goes well, it’s still worrying for you but I’m sure your daughter and son in law will be fine X
Carol @cariadcrafts11 so pleased your daughter in law is ok X

Right nearly my bed time so I’ll say night night and see you all tomorrow
Steph xx

7 Likes

Evening.

Another day that didn’t go quite to plan. I had hoped to get some photos taken, but not to be.

So a re-list

2 Likes

Evening. Might have melted at some point in the day. Eek.
The shopping centre I work in had lots of armed police today. We held the minutes silence too.

Excuse the reflection, I’m working on photographing these little box frames, but here’s the first:

3 Likes

Good evening yay happy danicng for your sales Jeanie and Deborah.

It’s soooooo hot in here :sunny: lol! :wink:

love those Sarah :). Good luck Roz your room looks lovely :heart:

4 Likes

Roz @OrchardFelts your set up is looking great, hope you get lots of footfall and sales.

3 Likes

Another sale to add to my tally please Max - I sold a shoulder bag yesterday. I’ve just relisted a few items, including this little apple purse . . .

3 Likes

Morning, hope your all enjoying the sunshine
Max @paperchainsandbeads can you add 1 to the tally for Silverspiral please.

nothing new to show, i don’t think, this warm weather is confusing me :smiley:

2 Likes

Your Hubby’s experience reminds me of a problem one of my Hubby’s colleagues had on a work trip they went on, Hubby works for a sweetie company that makes mints and they had been abroad to check a new supplier/piece of equipment and were on their way home, normally the samples get sent by courier to the factory in the UK but for some reason this colleague decided to bring home a bag of test ingredients in it’s ‘raw’ state which is basically minty icing sugar, the drug sniffer dogs went crazy around this man’s bags (most dogs love mint) so his bag was searched and they found this rather large bag of white powder it took him a lot of explaining that it wasn’t drugs, just polos that hadn’t yet been pressed into shape :smiley:

5 Likes

It’s so hot already I don’t think I’m going to get much done (thank goodness the primary school have a training day so no lollipop duty for me today, I think standing outside in my hi-vis nylon coat would cause me to melt!)
A birthday card from me today with lovely summer flowers

P.S can I ask a favour, my orange email ceases to exist in 5 days, I’ve changed my address on here (and everywhere else I can think of) but Folksy emails about blogs and the new page stats are still going to the old one so I’m worried that messages from my page might do the same, could someone just send a quick message through my shop so I can see if it’s working as it should xx

2 Likes

Just messaged you Diane x

1 Like

Thank You Deborah, it’s come through OK, feeling a bit more relieved now, I was worried that customers would be sending messages that weren’t getting to me so going elsewhere to buy :astonished: I can cope with Folksy blog notifications not coming through as anything major is usually on here or Twitter xx

3 Likes

Morning all.
Just spotted I am nr 1 on the best sellers list today, must be a bit of a slow week for sales!

8 Likes

Morning All, new necklace today - just catching up on loving now xx

1 Like

A relist for me today. Electrician in and can’t use my sewing machine.

2 Likes