Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

Here’s two new listings for me today (I put the other similar one on a different thread yesterday but might add that to here tomorrow!):

10 Likes

Good morning…windy out there today…
Something different from me this morning. A hand painted card. The painting is an original and mounted onto quality card stock.
https://folksy.com/items/7136360-hand-painted-landscape-blank-card-ref-F395-

9 Likes

Good morning
Another purple vase today with an allium pinched from the garden!

11 Likes

Morning all, I somehow managed to miss yesterday but all caught up to here. I’ll pop back later with a , hopefully, new listing.

5 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Another sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing today is a pot you’ve seen before!

15 Likes

:no_mouth: @SashaGarrett thanks for letting me know, no idea how I did that, I’ve changed it now. Thanks again xx

4 Likes

Thank you Sarah @thedotterypotter & Caroline @carolinefrodsham … happy accident’s are my fave. I find them reinvigorating
Beautiful pebbles Roz @orchardfelts
Stunning red green apple Sue @SueTrevor
I Love those earrings Sasha @SashaGarrett - my chemist dad had good Lab-entertainment stories :joy:

I use my iPhone Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery. Sasha’s right about the importance of lighting etc. My preferred lighting is good daylight & a cheap clip-on LED light to oppose the light source & kill dark shadows. Never completely happy with photos tho. I use Pixlr editor for quick cropping, & minor fine adjustments if necessary.

We’re half-way through Taurus so giving this a re:list today

Loved & pinned…

12 Likes

Good morning everyone, another bright sunny day.

My item today is a free form tumblestone scenic picture Jasper gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

8 Likes

Morning, it’s more fishing boat coasters from me today ~ I’ve got to have 135 of these made for next week, so far I’ve done 60!
@SueTrevor the apple is beautiful!! @HeidiMeier your pink bouquet is so pretty!!

15 Likes

Morning All
Sunny here but windy.:l
Trust you like todays little listing.
Already been to town as another hospital visit this afternoon for Julie.
Loved all your listings, including the Jewellery, i dont wear any::laughing:
Hope everyone has good weekend
Best Wishes Adrianx

10 Likes

Some of my gift tags today … ‘Topiary’ in cream colourway …

9 Likes

will pop back later to catch up with news and listings.

9 Likes

Afternoon all. Wet and dreary here today :disappointed:
The day goes so much more quickly when you’re not at work ! Always have so many plans; always scuppered by menial tasks; more often than not posting something to my daughter. Today a large heavy box of ceramic tiles , which she made at Easter and and the last of which have only just come out of the kiln . A lot of scouring around the house for protective wrapping and cardboard later , it’s gone winging its way off , hopefully staying in tile shapes.(a few did break in the kiln :hushed: but am sure she can stick them together ) They are just for ‘decorating’ her degree space , so not actual pieces . She never does anything by halves …exhausting!
Have a good weekend all . Hope the rain stops .
Ooo I had a sale :tada: Max @MaxPringJewellery

11 Likes

After seeing a folksy post on Facebook regarding national hedgehog awareness week that featured my little hedgehog, I decided I would reopen my shop. I have 3 day dispatch time on most of my items anyway and will be home on Monday.

Here’s the little fellow in question

15 Likes

A quick catch up before I head off to set up my stall at a pamper evening. I find with pamper evenings they either go one way or the other, rarely middle ground. Here’s hoping

7 Likes

Evening folks yay happy dancing for sales Sarah and Caroline :dancer:

well I survived the all day meeting, the wine is already poured and I’m going to crash with hubby now and watch some catch up TV :wink: have a lovely evening everyone cheers! :wine_glass:

Couple of links missing. Here’s Carolines

and here’s Ellys

those earrings are gorgeous Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Evening everyone - heres my classic print design adjustable ring for todays listing. Will be back later to catch up .
https://folksy.com/items/7136618-Chunky-Purple-Glass-Flower-Adjustable-Ring

5 Likes

Thanks Max :grinning: Enjoy your wine :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

all loved and pinned to here. Feel a bit happier about todays photo. Thanks so much for all your great replies and ideas about photographing:- Helen @PocketfulCreations - I thought how lovely your pic was of your owl bag. I struggle with shadows and reflections on my jewellery.
@Homegrownhats - I must admit I prefer using my Samsung Galaxy to my finepix camera.
Sasha - good feedback re how you use diffusers and reflectors - I sometimes use a lightbox in natural light but still seem to get reflections -for example on the glass pendants.
Jayne - your earrings look lovely. I find close ups on jewellery difficult.
Elly - I must try a clip on led light with natural daylight. Havent tried pixir edit- will have a look at that.
Love looking at your beautiful makes - such a fabulous and colourful range of creations.
Glad your day went well Max:)

7 Likes

All loved, pinned or tweeted to here. Love your hedgehog Roz @OrchardFelts, and that ring @Verchielbeadsandjewellery

My listing for today is a set of lavender filled sachets

7 Likes