Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

(Natalie Ofkants) #482

I am baby sitting and house sitting all in one this weekend for my youngest sister to have a well derserved weekend away, so far so good, they slept all night! All quiet, we’ll see what today’s brings.

Luckily drafted some items before I left home.
My item for today is a wide teardrop of Brecciated Jasper gemstone as a keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

(HeidiMeier) #483

Morning all - @OrchardFelts your hedgehog is adorable! @TheCornishCoasterCompany - that sounds fun - do you find that it becomes a mini challenge to make each boat ever so slightly different?! I do that for my pieces which I make in higher volumes (although I’ve never done 135 lol!!). Hope you enjoyed the Pamper evening @BeadstormJewellery. And I am intrigued now by what you do at the day job @SarahDesignsUK!! Well done on sales everyone too.

Here’s a couple of new listing for me, a Hare and a Highland Cow.

(Roz) #484

Good morning. Had an amazing (if terrifying) trip through the ardeche gorges yesterday afternoon. How those coaches get up and down those twisting mountain roads I’ll never know! Had to shut my eyes for much of it but the views were spectacular.

Last day today - think we are staying on board today so relaxing with a book. We are staying an extra day in Lyon before flying home on Monday.

As I have reopened my shop I thought I might as well start listing a few new things so here’s one.

(Brenda Cumming) #485

two sales for me please Max…x
(back later with my listings.

(Brenda Cumming) #486

Sasha, I am tired just reading that…lol. x

(Sue) #487

Well, I didn’t manage to list yesterday, I just feel like I’ve run out of steam! My daughter has another placement in London, she’s going back tomorrow, I shall miss her so much. She is going back to the last place she was at, they are as excited by her going back as she is to go. She did apply to other places, but no one answered her emails. Apparently you’re supposed to keep emailing them, but that’s not her style. Anyway, only 2 months this time, and then she’ll be back for the summer. She’s had a well deserved break and is raring to go.
I did come in and heart everyone’s work, but I can’t remember the news! Thanks for all your apple love :apple::green_apple:
Today’s listing

(Sue) #488

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery those earrings are gorgeous and Roz, @OrchardFelts I 1st saw your hedgehog on the front page and actually thought it was real :rofl:

(Martin Shackleton) #489

I’m putting my shop in holiday mode later today as I have a fair tomorrow. It’s a hit and miss one, sometimes good but it’s never been bad so far! I’ve been doing it for 8 years now. It’s just ceramics.
All my pots are priced and packed, I just need to load the car now.
Today’s listing

(carolinefrodsham) #490

Hope it goes well Martin :slightly_smiling_face:

(Brenda Cumming) #491

good luck with the fair Martin and anyone else who has a fair this weekend.
Today I am showing one of my “naughty” baby cards…(Full picture in my shop if you want to see it)
https://folksy.com/items/6990828-New-Baby-cartoon-card-ref-035-

(Martin Shackleton) #492

Thank you Caroline :blush:

(Emma) #493

Morning, yesterday’s rain has passed so I’m hoping for a lovely day…I have piles of washing to dry!
@HeidiMeier I do like to make each one slightly different but I try to keep the bunting the same on all the boats so if people buy several they will match whilst being different ~ if that makes sense!
Another boat today x

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #494

Thanks Max😉 @MaxPringJewellery

(Deborah Jones) #495

Morning all, the day is brightening here, hopefully it will warm up a bit.

Hope your fair goes well @MartinShackletonCeramics

I had some great news last night, I have been accepted to do my favorite/ most lucrative fair this year again. (had no luck the last couple of years and was beginning to lose hope) 3 days at the end of Nov. Now I have a focus for my making :):smiley:

Thanks for the earring love x Another gold item today (need to redo pics as the reflections are awful)

(Julie Lewis) #496

Afternoon All
One of our fun at the fair cards again, takes me back a few years.
Raining here still warm though.
Best Wishes Adrianx

(carolinefrodsham) #497

Great news :smiley:Well done Deborah.

(Natalie Ofkants) #498

Well done Deborah! XxxxX

(Deborah Jones) #499

Can I join the tally please Max , yesterdays earrings have sold. @MaxPringJewellery

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #500

Hi everyone be back later to catch up. Heres my listing for today…another classic art style choker necklace on ribbon.

https://folksy.com/items/7136917-Choker-Necklace-on-Ribbon-

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #501

loved and pinned to here.
Thank you Linda:)
Sarah - love the dragon - your pics are crystal clear. Thanks for sharing info on your pics and editing.
Sasha - great tips thank you. Will try cutting the matt white card with a tiny hole. I must get my tripod fixed!! Wow what a busy day you have had - hope your putting your feet up now:)
Jennie - havent used picasa for editing - thats something new for me to try, thank you.
Thank you Brenda.
Jill are you on Jewellery maker - I enjoy watching that?
Roz - your holiday sounds wonderful - not sure about twisting mountain road as Im frightened of heights. Enjoy your last day of hols.
Brenda - your naughty card is brilliant:)
Loving all your makes as always. Hope anyone with craft fairs today had a good one.
On congrats to those with sales.