Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

(Sasha Garrett) #522

After 12 years of bench chemistry trust me its always the reaction you want to repeat that turns out to be ‘co worker dependent’.

( Valerie Dockerty) #523

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

(Natalie Ofkants) #524

Baby sitting and house sitting going very so far, but I do have my secret weapon, my daughter is cuddled up with my special needs niece, I think they are symbiotic, they just seem to understand each other even though my niece has limited speach and they are 14 years apart in age.

My nephew went to sleep with an “I love you and see you in the morning” bless!

Natalie x

(BeadifulByJill) #525

Thank you x

(BeadifulByJill) #526

I’m on JewelleryMaker tomorrow on the mid show x

(BeadifulByJill) #527

Hi all,

Really late today, in fact there’s just 2 minutes of Saturday left!!!

(Claire Mead) #528

Hi everyone, here is my new listing for today xx
https://folksy.com/items/7137146-Tissue-holder-in-pale-green-with-white-spots-tissues-included

(Natalie Ofkants) #529

Congratulations! How exciting! XxxxxX

(Natalie Ofkants) #530

My item for today is something from my supplies section, another Marquise banded agate cabochon, this one isnolive green and orange.

Natalie x

(Roz) #531

Good morning - just waiting for a taxi to take us to ur hotel and then a day exploring Lyon before flying home tomorrow. Sadly the weather is not too good this morning, grey and wet, but at least we have had a week of sunshine up till now.

My listing for today

(Max Pring) #532

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sale Valerie :dancer:

Got a busy day today, comissions to finish and a new one came in yesterday from t’other side so that to do, also have some books to finish for listing, bake a cake for son’s birthday which is tomorrow but they are all coming up for tea and cake today! and I’ve got no eggs so it’ll be an experiment lol! then this afternoon photo’s and a report for the day job, I may need wine later on…

meanwhile my listing for today

(carolinefrodsham) #533

Good luck with all that Max . Vegan cake recipe ?:birthday: Definitely wine deserved at the end of all that :slightly_smiling_face:

(Julie Lewis) #534

Good morning Everyone
Back with a Raindrops card today, hope you like it.
Taking it easy today think ive got chest infection again,dont need that with my heart.
Bit cloudy&grey here lets keep fingers crossed for sun later.
@MaxPringJewellery Max, in case i forgot many thanks for all you do for Thread,
being on here with you and everyone, has boosted Julie&my confidence alot.
Best Wishes to all Folksy Friends Adrianx

(Brenda Cumming) #535

good morning all…hope you are all enjoying a good weekend
today I have another 7x5" watercolour
https://folksy.com/items/7137199-watercolour-landscape-art-painting-ref-F396-

(Cariad Crafts) #536

Morning

What a lot of beautiful listings, way too many to mention

We have sun today, quite chilly when behind a cloud but its dry yay!

Completely lost my mojo,sorry, so just a relist. Blame the time of the year and a new garden lol

Carol xx

(Ali Dufty) #537

One of my notebooks / journals today …

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :slight_smile:

(carolinefrodsham) #538

Afternoon all. Hope all ok . Hope you are enjoying your day in Lyon today Roz @OrchardFelts
I am all over the place …as per … trying to fit everything in -weeding (more ground elder) cake making , photographing jewellery … making more …supervising revision :disappointed: oh yes and finishing painting the bathroom (still)
Never buy cheap paint is all I can say . I only bought a bit to finish off the ceiling … thought I could get away with a small cheap tin as didn’t have time to go to the big city. Alas no . I may aswell have used milk :disappointed: splattering everywhere and not covering .

Enjoy the rest of Sunday .

(Roz) #539

Very wet here in Lyon. Went to a silk museum this morning, had lunch and wandered around Lyon for a bit but most of the new part of the city is closed as it is Sunday and we have seen as much of the old city as we can handle in this rain so think we are going to relax in the hotel for the rest of the day. Looking forward to getting home now - this week has been interesting as my dad married my step mother after we had grown up and left home and in 36 years I have never spent more than a few hours continuously in her company! We have got on ok but looking forward to my own space now!

(Deborah Jones) #540

Afternoon all, gorgeous day here, I’m being lazy and enjoying the sun.

Safe journey home tomorrow Roz @OrchardFelts

(Claire Mead) #541

@MaxPringJewellery Hi, Can you put me down for 1 sale today please
Thanks xx