Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

(Brenda Cumming) #542

all faved to here

(Zoe Fowler) #543

Didn’t get to post yesterday as we went on a day trip to Cardiff Castle!
Here is a new listing from me today and will go pin others to my pinterest board #folksy365 may section in a few minutes. Hope you like this one as much as I did making it, really fun fabric.

(Helen Healey) #544

Thanks for the lovely comments about yesterday’s purse.

Max @MaxPringJewellery, I just don’t know how you manage to fit so much into your time! You must be amazingly well-organised.

It’s been a beautiful day here which is a definite bonus as they had originally forecast rain all morning.

My new listing is another little coin purse in The William Morris Strawberry Thief fabric.

https://folksy.com/items/7137373-Small-purse-coin-purse-in-red-Strawberry-Thief-fabric-by-William-Morris

(Helen Healey) #545

All loved and pinned to here

(Rosesworkshop) #546

So, just in case life was getting too easy, I decided to photograph a white tealight holder against a white wall . . .

(Martin Shackleton) #547

Just popping in to say I had a wonderful day at the ceramics fair, it started cold but soon got warm, I think it’s the best one so far. I also caught up with lots of friends. I don’t think my shop will be up and running until at least tomorrow. I’m exhausted now!

( Valerie Dockerty) #548

Evening everyone

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #549

Hi everyone! Heres my listing for today - another Mona Lisa Classic art Choker Necklace, this time on a Silver Satin Ribbon. Will be back later to catch up

https://folksy.com/items/7137400-Mona-Lisa-Choker-Necklace-on-Satin-Ribbon-

(Thedotterypotter) #550

Good Evening everyone :slight_smile:
Busy day today sorting the garden, tip run and topped off with an ice-cream on the shore!

Glad you had a really successful fair Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics

My listing today are these little buttons

(Rachael H.) #551

Evening. It’s beautiful here at the moment, nice and sunny, the garden’s looking nice after a mow and some new plants put in. Looking forward to relaxing this evening.

Lovely purse Helen @PocketfulCreations and your earrings are so unusual Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

I finally have a new listing today!
WP_20180513_11_50_03_Pro%202

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #552

all loved and pinned to here

(welshcoastcrafts) #553

hi hope ive done this right, very new to this, :grinning:

(Rachael H.) #554

Hi Steve, Can you paste a link to your item so we can visit and love it?
You can link your photos by highlighting the image link and inserting the link to your item (the chain icon in the task bar).

(Pamela West) #555

Relisted today

(welshcoastcrafts) #556

(welshcoastcrafts) #557

hi i thinks thats right, thankyou steve,:grinning:

(Thedotterypotter) #558

Oh, I forgot to add my two sales from yesterday - Thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery x

(Rachael H.) #559

Perfect :smile:

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #560

Get well soon Adrian @nannyjulie
Have a good return journey Roz @OrchardFelts

Still caught up with family, so a re:list

Loved & pinned…

(Sue Mellem) #561

Glad your fair was so successful Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics. Guess you’re going to be busy restocking now!

A busy day for me - went to a local beadfair this morning, then got back and finished painting the fence - I really didn’t expect to be able to do it today, but the weather was dry and so much better than I was expecting.

It’s ‘Tart Night’ at WI tomorrow - in that we have a tart -making competition. I’m out pretty much all day tomorrow so made mine this evening. I decided to go for a savoury one - spring onion and asparagus. I wish I’d stuck to my usual way of making pastry rather than follow the recipe as it’s come out a bit brittle but the filling looks good and smells delicious. Full of fat though from cream and cheese.

Just a re-list today