Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

(Jayne) #562

Evening all,

Just dashing in with today’s late listing: https://folksy.com/items/7136267-Green-Pink-Flower-Stud-Earrings

Off to catch up now,

Jayne x

(Max Pring) #563

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Calire and Sarah :dancing_women:

Glad your fair went well Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics. Hope you have a good trip back Roz @OrchardFelts.

Well I managed to fit just about everything in except the cake, Daughter had bought one white chocolate and strawberry so I didn’t need to make one after all, spent the afternoon in the garden with family building sandcastles with granddaughter and talking about metals with my sons partner Anthony as he enjoys working with aluminium, then worked until 9:30 last night on my report for work phew!! so another day of meetings beckons!!

the necklace to go with the earrings today

and an old favourite make, not made any of these list books for ages

(Natalie Ofkants) #564

Off to work this morning, listing a Chrysanthemum fossil coral keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

(Brenda Cumming) #565

good morning all…today I have another aceo (miniature painting)
https://folksy.com/items/7137600-woodland-art-aceo-painting-ref-F397-

(Brenda Cumming) #566

That worked Steve, well done…

(Julie Lewis) #567

Good Morning Everyone,
Flowers today, they brighten a space and cheer you up
Hope everyone is having a great weekend
May be late listing soon R H S CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW :tulip::blossom::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::cactus::maple_leaf::hibiscus::sunflower::rose:
love to go one year
Best Wishes Adrian

(Julie Lewis) #568

Thankyou Elly, off to doctors tomorrow.
Best Wishes Adrian

(Martin Shackleton) #569

Morning all,
A cheerful little pot this morning to match today’s weather

I have spent hours trying to put my stock back in my shop after yesterday, it’s not easy is it. I think there are a few more pots to go back in when I can find which box there hidden in!

(Valerie Farrell) #570

Good morning all. Have a good trip home Roz
Just packing for Malaga. How can I survive for a week on 10kg of luggage??? Hubby says he could do it on 5kg.
Animals today from me

Valerie x

(Cariad Crafts) #571

Morning

Happy holidays Valerie @valerie, I’m sure you’ll sneak a few things into OH case :wink:

Another beautiful day here, gym done, washing done, hung out, all good

Showing one of my favourite stitched cards

Carol xx

(Valerie Farrell) #572

Thank you Carol . Unfortunately I’m not taking him with me . He doesn’t do holidays so I’m going with a friend.

( Valerie Dockerty) #573

Morning everyone

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #574

Hi everyone! Another lovely day of Sunshine here. Heres my listing for today - a Brooch that doubles up as a Sarong Pin. Off to run a Jewellery Making workshop to a group of guides tonight, so will catch up on my return.
https://folksy.com/items/7137663-Beaded-Flower-Brooch-Sarong-Pin

(Deborah Jones) #575

Afternoon all.
Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

(Sue) #576

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery
Today’s listing

I have just realised I didn’t get on here yesterday, my daughter went back to London and I’m all out of sorts. I have now caught up, loved and pinned. Time for my books now, and yet the weather is so gorgeous!

(Ali Dufty) #577

A re-list from me today I’m afraid , but I have just added it to my sale section though !!! …

(Helen Healey) #578

What a beautiful day!! I’m just dashing in with my listing. It’s another William Morris Strawberry Thief purse, but this time in navy blue. I’m going out into the garden now to enjoy the sunshine for a while but I’ll be back later to catch up with all your news and to love and pin all the new items since my visit last night.

https://folksy.com/items/7137669-Small-purse-coin-purse-in-navy-blue-William-Morris-Strawberry-Thief-fabric

(Patricia Smith) #579

Good afternoon. Enjoy your trip to Malaga, Valerie @valerie. Good news about the craft fair Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery. Glad you enjoyed your holiday Roz @OrchardFelts, hope you’re enjoying being home! I seem to be busy with the garden at the moment. Today’s listing.

(Linda Wild) #580

Evening! All caught up to here.
A new notebook from me today…

(Natalie Ofkants) #581

Just in from work, also listed a Labradorite gemstone cabochon from my supplies section.

Natalie x