Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

(Roz) #582

Well I have made it back home - done some shopping, been on a long walk with the dog and had an argument with 3 about getting some documentation for my daughters phone for an insurance claim (not sure I won so may have to try again tomorrow!). Now to sort the washing and do a few other jobs so I will be all ready to get felting again tomorrow :slight_smile:

Another brooch from me today

(Rosesworkshop) #583

More macramé from me today

(Alison Mackenzie) #584

Evening all,

Feeling a bit frustrated today. The new fitted wardrobes went in the bedroom on Friday and the new carpet was supposed to be going down today. Hoped we could get things back where they should be as opposed to the organised chaos that we’ve had for the last week or so - bed base and bedding in my craft room, bedside tables, mattress and wardrobe in spare bedroom, but typically when they came to fit the carpet it had a big fault right down the middle. It’s going to have to be reordered and (hopefully) fitted later this week - so a few more days of mayhem. :angry:

As promised here is another anniversary card.

(carolinefrodsham) #585

Evening all and what a lovely one . More verdigris! Came out quite nice :slightly_smiling_face:
Glad you had a good time Roz @OrchardFelts and you are raring to go with your felting tomorrow ; a lovely feeling :slightly_smiling_face:
Hoping that we may finally get some kind of decent broadband installed tomorrow … I ordered it on 26 February :roll_eyes: What a palaver. I look forward to not seeing the incessant loading circle going round and round and round . We’ll see.

(Zoe Fowler) #586

Just a re list again for me today

(Helen Healey) #587

I’m back, after relaxing in the sunshine for a few hours and fitting in a little spot of impromptu gardening. I’m now all caught up with loving and pinning.

Glad your fair went so well Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics
Sorry to hear about your carpet troubles Alison @FluffStuffCrafts. Hope it gets sorted quickly so you can get back to normal.
Have a good time in Malaga Valerie @Valerie.
Welcome home Roz @OrchardFelts. Hope you manage to get some felting done tomorrow.

I thought I’d be having a relaxing evening but my daughter has just dashed in from work and begged a lift back to work for 8 o’clock to do cocktail training. She’s recently been promoted to Assistant Manager at the nightclub where she works and seems to be working some crazily long hours at the moment!

(Sasha Garrett) #588

That’s always the issue with holidays - you have to come back to real life (although finding a cheap service lauderette and doing your food shop online to be delivered the day after you get back does help ease the pain).

(Brenda Cumming) #589

one more sale for me please Max (total now 3) x

(Sarah Bell) #590

Evening folks, all caught up with pinning and liking finally. I didn’t manage to post yesterday, I was fiddling about with my website and trying to sort my privacy policy, etc. Today I’ve been working in mums garden and managed to burn myself terribly. Feeling very sorry for myself now! Ha!

A new dragon here, must finished off all the pieces I’ve got on the go this evening!

Glad your fair went well @MartinShackletonCeramics :blush:

Sorry about your carpet @FluffStuffCrafts :open_mouth:

Glad you’ve had mostly good weather @OrchardFelts

Feel better soon Adrian @nannyjulie

(Sasha Garrett) #591

Sorry for awol but I’m pleased to report that project orchard phase 2a is now complete

I’ve had my other bit of allotment for 4 years now and that has the fruit cage, poly tunnel and some raised beds on it. This bit I got 18 months ago and was covered in brambles and bind weed having not been used in at least 5 years, having cleared it it has now been dug to a depth of 18 - 24 inches (removing all the roots as we went) and raked to a fine tilth ready for phase 2b - planting of spuds/ courgettes/ butternut squash (tomorrow’s job). The mini trees won’t go in until we’ve dug the bit under the carpet, they are phase 4 and will probably go in autumn next year. Now if you will excuse me there is a glass of chilled New Zealand pinot gris with my name on it waiting down stairs (if I can get up from this chair).

(Thedotterypotter) #592

Wow @SashaGarrett - you have been busy! Well deserved glass of wine!

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, hope your sunburn is not too bad - you need some dream cream on that, lol!

My listing today is:

(BeadifulByJill) #593

Hi all

It’s been a lovely sunny day today

(Brenda Cumming) #594

faved to here x

(Pamela West) #595

Here’s a new listing from me today
Faved and promoted to here

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #596

all loved and pinned to here

(Jayne) #597

Evening all,

Another statement necklace from me today: https://folksy.com/items/7137098-Rose-Quartz-Bead-Weave-Pendant-With-Beaded-Kumihimo-Chain

All caught up to here,

Jayne x

(Sue Mellem) #598

Have a lovely holiday Valarie @valerie
Hope you get the carpet fitted soon Alison @FluffStuffCrafts. Very frustrating

I’ve been out most of the day - including Tart night at WI - very tasty but very unhealthy!

A bracelet from me

(Sarah Bell) #599

I’m using it from the fridge :joy::rofl::joy: but it’s never really done much for me. Sympathy for the skin has always been better, but I have ran out! I might just go and sit in the fridge. :joy::thinking::cry:

(Natalie Ofkants) #600

Yippee! Please can you add a sale for me Max @MaxPringJewellery

Natalie x

(Claire Mead) #601

Hi everyone, here is my new coin purse added this evening x
https://folksy.com/items/7137908-Coin-purse-in-cream-with-small-beige-hearts-