Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

A certain Viking horse has just galloped into my basket!

6 Likes

Alison @FluffStuffCrafts, your carpet looks amazing.

Sue @BeadstormJewellery, glad you had a good day at the fair.

It’s another lovely day here - very hot. Steve and I gave the privet hedges their first trim of the year this morning. It was tough-going - they were quite overgrown and they line both sides of our fairly long garden. I attempted a bit more gardening this afternoon but had to come in as it was a bit too hot for gardening.

My listing today is on a garden theme too, with this floral purse.

https://folksy.com/items/7139499-Small-purse-coin-purse-with-yellow-white-and-beige-floral-print

All loved and pinned to here.

7 Likes

What another lovely day. I’m at my shop still - but not much buying going on here as you can expect. At least some time to catch up. Heres my listing for today - set of 6 Angel crochet stitch markers that double up as bag charms. Back later to catch up https://folksy.com/items/7139518-Crochet-Stitch-Markers-Pack-of-6-AngelsAngel%20crochet%20stitch%20markers%20bag%20charms%20pack%20of%206%20collage

8 Likes

Afternoon all, another lovely day here.
I have been to a small gem show, topping up on a few beads and prom shoe shopping with my daughter, thankfully she found something she is happy with. Might go to the beach later when it has cooled off a bit.

7 Likes

Slight change from me today - I’ve found some cushions in my other shop not yet listed here, so fixing that right away:

7 Likes

Good Evening :slight_smile:

Quick re-list from me - will love and pin all of today’s items throughout the evening.

8 Likes

Hi, here is a relist for today x
https://folksy.com/items/7131633-Pencil-case-in-pale-green-with-pink-flowers

6 Likes

Just popping in to report two sales please Max @MaxPringJewellery my 1st two of the the month I think! :grin:

12 Likes

Amazing bluebell earrings today @carolinefrodsham - I absolutely :heartpulse: them!

8 Likes

Listed this about two hours ago and forgot to come on here and show it. Must be the humidity getting to my brain! :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

6 Likes

A lovely day here - spent quite a while going garden things - mainly power spraying the path and patio. So many ants about though - and they get everywhere!

Re-listing today

5 Likes

All loved and pinned to here. Congrats to those with sales today. Lovely listings from everyone as always. Catch up tomorrow

4 Likes

Evening all,

Hope you’ve all had a good weekend, I’ve spent today getting my bead stash under control. I found this strange wooden thing in the corner, I think it’s called a desk! Not seen that for a while.
@Verchielbeadsandjewellery I did a demo on cubic right angle weave and one on making a butterfly. Just started on my next 2 kits this evening

7 Likes

Hello, just popping in with a late one. Re-listing I’m afraid.

I love the apples Sarah @thedotterypotter
Beautiful hat Emma @Homegrownhats, I’m impressed at how quick you could make it!

6 Likes

Meant to finish writing my listing but spent too long in the pub garden with friends oops.

11 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

7 Likes

Thank you Sarah :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Caroline, Martin, Valerie and Deborah, and there was one for me too whoop! :dancer: :dancer: :slight_smile:

Love those earrings Caroline @carolinefrodsham

7 Likes

Thank you Apple! Nothing can stop me once my inner milliner gets going!

3 Likes