Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

Good morning - yet another bright and sunny day. Didnt get any felting done yesterday - got rather too involved in clearing out various cupboards. At least I have 4 bin bags of rubbish for the tip to show for my efforts! I did manage to dye some silk ready to make some more scarves this week though :slight_smile:

Heres another floral scarf in a different colour.

9 Likes

Morning!:sunny: Thank you for all your comments (a couple of days ago!!!), I’ve been adding more shelves to my PrintRoom & re-organising it. …Such a treat to have more surface space…

3 then 5 Sales! that’s fantastic! Caroline @carolinefrodsham :champagne:. Your blue-bell earrings are gorgeous,
I love your scarves Roz @OrchardFelts

oooh! what instrument do you play Rachel? @AppleQueenJewellery

Gemini starts today so here’s a re:list (I’ve a mammoth printmaking task ahead, need more of this lot!)

Love & pinned to here…

9 Likes

good morning all…a fantasy painting from me today a 7x5 watercolour with glitter.

https://folksy.com/items/7139654-butterfly-fantasy-art-painting-ref-F404-

7 Likes

Morning all - nice abstract textile card today from me - I usually market these as silver weddings or wedding cards but they would also make a nice father’s day card as they are blank in side! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Another lovely day. Here’s my listing for today - knitting stitch markers with keeper. Be back later to catch up. https://folksy.com/items/7139633-Knitting-Stitch-Markers-with-Keeper

7 Likes

Morning all.

9 Likes

One sale to add for me please Max…total now 5 …x

7 Likes

Afternoon all, another glorious day,
I had to take my car to the garage this morning, then I mowed the lawn, posted my order and now, I shall get on with some proper work!

11 Likes

Afternoon all,

Today’s offering, perfect for those with teenage sons.

6 Likes

Afternoon all. Glad to see the sun back . Off up the hill to take the dogs out :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hi all,

Just saw signs in the shops today for Father’s Day so I thought I’d get in early…

Jeanie x

5 Likes

loved and pinned to here.

2 Likes

Just dashing in to show my new listing. I’ll be back later to catch up with all your news, and view, love and pin your items.

https://folksy.com/items/7139758-Butterflies-tote-bag-in-cream-with-blue-butterflies

7 Likes

Evening everyone a relist today having problems listing a new item today been trying all day

7 Likes

Evening all, loved to here and happy dancing for your sale Brenda :dancer: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry for weekend of absence !! have been pulled in way too may directions , argh !! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend :slight_smile:
and just a re-list for me I’m afraid !!! :confused: …/

8 Likes

Oh , I also forgot to mention a couple of sales I had last week Max @MaxPringJewellery ? :slight_smile: thanks

5 Likes

Good Evening :slight_smile:

Another relist from me:

8 Likes

Evening All
Hope everyone is ok, Terry saying hello for todays listing.
Had a wasted day, never mined, tomorrow another day.
Catch up with flower show now.
Best Wishes Adrianx

7 Likes

My students and I survived criminology and sociology exams, one slight hiccup but that’s when I swing into calm reassuring mode and all was well. (and the staff have finally twigged that I’m also a jeweller and keep sidling up to me asking if I can make or repair things for them). I hope if anyone’s kids are sitting their GCSEs that they are going well.
So here’s the listing I didn’t write yesterday

I’m wondering if I can tempt the sales fairy by having lots of new pieces with next month’s birthstone incase you hadn’t spotted the trend…

9 Likes