Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

6 Likes

All caught up loving and pinning. I’ve just realised I’ve spent most of the afternoon and evening on the laptop when I’m supposed to be making stock for a craft fair at the weekend! :scream:

5 Likes

I think ‘play’ is an over-optimistic word! I dabble on the saxophone. I took it up to encourage my daughter to practice, but it hasn’t quite worked out that way! I do enjoy it though and am trying to push myself to get a bit better. :grin:

5 Likes

faved to here x

2 Likes

Sorry I was awol yesterday. Time just escaped me.

Squee thank you @silverbirchstudio :blush::rose:you triggered something as I got another sale not long after to a guest buyer :slight_smile:

A relist from me as I still have 20things on the go, have a few pieces sorted finally for a fb market night, so can focus on a new listing now!

Liked a pinned all to here x

9 Likes

Hi everyone, a new item of knit wear from me, a ladies long line knitted jumper.

Natalie.

6 Likes

Hi all,

Here’s my listing today

8 Likes

Love that sweater Natalie, gorgeous design. @NOfkantsCurios

3 Likes

Thank you Deborah! X

1 Like

Evening everyone, Here is a new pencil case in grey with a lovely summery daisy pattern. All items are now free postage in my shop x
https://folksy.com/items/7131629-Pencil-case-in-grey-with-daisy-pattern

9 Likes

Hello all,

Sorry I’ve been missing for a couple of days - a complete lack of energy!! Hopefully I get it back soon as I have loads of ideas of things I want to be making!

Some ice lolly earrings from me: https://folksy.com/items/7137891-Gold-Plated-Beaded-Rocket-Lolly-Earrings

I’m off to catch up on all your news and listings.

Jayne x

8 Likes

Managed to catch up and post before midnight - been at my mum’s for much of the day then a quiz this evening.

5 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Sarah, Deborah and Ali :dancing_women:

Love the sweater Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Morning all,
Well the garage still have my car, it should be back today, they want a staggering £600+ just to change a valve. I think I’ll go back to driving old jalopies, they were never as expensive to mend!
Today’s listing

Does anyone want to buy a nice piece of pottery or 10? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Good morning all…not so sunny here this morning but the sun is trying to shine…
As I sold one of my baby cardigans yesterday and as they seem to be popular, I made another one that I have just listed.
https://folksy.com/items/7139723-white-crocheted-baby-lacy-cardigan-ref-f405-

9 Likes

Sax is a great instrument! @AppleQueenJewellery Sounds like you’re having fun…:smile: We love playing a tune or two :notes:

That’s crazy Martin! @MartinShackletonCeramics Cars have become so un-mechanical even the mechanics don’t understand how they work!!!

Paper-tearing for me today. Someone has asked for a set of the StarGazeys which will take me about week, so next design delayed - I need to find a way to speed up!!! Sooo slow :roll_eyes: It’ll boost my stock of those though…

Hence, yet another re:list…

Loved & pinned…

11 Likes

Your link is not working for me so here it is

and for £600 I could not only buy myself a nice new bike but a helmet, reflective jacket and a lot of chocolate to power it as well.

9 Likes

Morning everyone! Heres my listing for today - set of 6 crochet stitch markers. Will be back later to catch up
https://folksy.com/items/7139857-Crochet-Stitch-Markers-set-of-6

7 Likes

Thank you Sasha :grin: fortunately I have a bike, high vis jacket and helmet. I shall be picking my car up using that! I may have to cut down on chocolate this year :persevere:

6 Likes

Morning all.
Ouch that’s a stinger Martin, @MartinShackletonCeramics A friend of mine has a Volvo that won’t go because the circuit board says there is a fault, the Volvo garage says that mechanically there is nothing wrong, but the circuit board needs replacing £600 for part + installation! Absolutely daft the way things have gone.

8 Likes