Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

Hi everyone

Today’s listing is a pair of blue opal earrings

5 Likes

Evening all,

It’s been a wet one here today, still warm though!!

Brenda @teabreaks sending hugs and thinking of you x

Another relist:

Jayne x

7 Likes

It waited ‘till the evening to rain here, I’m sure the plants are loving it, hopefully it will be a bit cooler tonight too.

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

6 Likes

Evening all,
Sorry I was missing yesterday, little girl is poorly, I thought it was hay fever, but looks like an ear infection. Only just downed tools, as I need to do a commission :confused:
So a relist:

Finally caught up, liked and pinned to here :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Good morning, yay hapy dancing for your sales Deborah and Sue :dancing_women:

Weather is a bit damp here too, though we have storms forecast for tomorrow and all day Sunday, I’ve not planted my bedding plants in pots yet was planning to d that this afternoon as rain is supposed to be lighter, but now I’m wondering whether to wait until Monday and put them in the garage over the weekend as we dont’ have a greenhouse :thinking: any keen gardners got any advice?

6 Likes

Good morning. Rain arrived yesterday and not looking great so far today but we shall see. At least the garden won’t be tempting me outside :slight_smile:

Plan for today is to get some photographs and listings done but until then heres another brooch for you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

One for today (bring back any holiday memories?!) and back later to catch up :slight_smile:

6 Likes

good morning all…today I have a 7x5 floral painting
https://folksy.com/items/7140789-Original-Mixed-media-floral-art-painting-ref-f407-

8 Likes

I’d plant them up but then put the pots in the shelter of a wall or fence so that they don’t get hit with the full stem bending force of the rain/ wind. Its not going to get cold (at least nothing cold enough to worry them here in Cambridge) so they don’t need to go in a garage but their stems will be soft so like the protection from having to hold up all the extra weight of rain. If you don’t have space by a wall then putting them under a patio table or bench would do the trick.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone, we’ll done on all the sales!

I have a newborn baby hay, chef style today.

Natalie x

7 Likes

Morning all,
Dull but dry here today, still a bit warm and muggy though.
Found a big toad enjoying the rain on the patio last night, we used to have loads, but not seen any for a few years, good to know they are still around.

9 Likes

Morning everyone

8 Likes

Another of my new bowls today folks , sorry !..

7 Likes

Afternoon everyone . Relisting these with new photos .
Hoping you are all well .Happy weekend :slightly_smiling_face:
Couldn’t resist using these gorgeous poppies , which are just popping up all over the garden- so delicate and beautiful.

10 Likes

The earrings and the photos are lovely, Caroline.

5 Likes

Sarah, @SarahDesignsUK, hope your little girl is feeling better soon. My son used to get regular ear infections when he was little and they were always very unpleasant.

Well we finally lost the lovely weather here today. It poured with rain all morning. Now it’s grey and damp. I hope it improves before my craft fair on Sunday (which is outside!).

A new tote bag from me today.

https://folksy.com/items/7140921-Pink-patterned-tote-bag-with-large-floral-and-paisley-pattern

7 Likes

Loved and pinned to here.

4 Likes

One sale to report please…total now 6…thanks x

6 Likes

Good afternoon, yay happy dancing for your sale Brenda @teabreaks and love todays psinting, beautiful colours :art:

Thanks Sasha @SashaGarrett will try and get them in in the morning as it’s weeing down still here! otherwise I’m going to put them all underneath my wooden bench :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Hi all,

A relist from me today but I have 6 sales to report all from the same customer. Could you please add them to the tally for me Max @MaxPringJewellery.

Happy Bank Holiday weekend everyone…

Jeanie x

8 Likes