Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - May 2021

Wow! What fabulous news. Many conngrats to all. Best wishes X

13 Likes

Ooh not sure, I use an iPhone but not sure if itā€™s the same process!!!

12 Likes

Congratulations! What wonderful news. Enjoy your time together :heart:

12 Likes

Morning!
I hope youā€™re all well this morning.
Todayā€™s listing is a harbour view with some colourful fishermen cottages along the front. Great for Fatherā€™s Day.
Have a fab day, guys. Iā€™m all loved up to here and Iā€™ll be back later on for more loving :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes

Wow sounds like youā€™ve been having a really eventful time of it familywise and Iā€™m so glad everything worked out well. Reckon you all need time to recover from the events and enjoy the new addition. Congrats all round.

Sorry to hear about the fire and hope youā€™re friendā€™s studio is ok.

11 Likes

Good Morning All. Iā€™ve just listed an A4 sized painting, mounted, of the Red Cuillin mountain range in Skye. Best wishes to all. :grinning:

Original Painting of Red Cuillin Mountains in Skye - Folksy

25 Likes

Really glad it went well and well done for getting out there! Hopefully now more people can think about going out and travelling they will realise they need bags of all descriptions and things will pick up. Fingers crossed for you :grinning:

12 Likes

Morning

Up and about early, but the rain has put paid to my outdoor plans doh!!! BUT forums done, floor mopped, card written and present wrapped so not too bad at all. OOoo the sun has just come out so maybe I can get the lawn cut later after all :-))

Congratulations Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker

Well done on the sales

Here is my new one

Carol xx

26 Likes

Hi there Iā€™m back again with CfTT.

Today I have a pair of trainer style boots

26 Likes

Huge congratulations Elly, Iā€™m sure that was a bit of a scare for a minute there but nothing like the joy of new life! Enjoy x

12 Likes

Congratulations elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker xx

12 Likes

Hello all!

Another new listing - yes a second heart shaped hanging decoration - this time a rose and bird pattern from William morris!

Cheers, Amanda

27 Likes

Oooh congrats on the new arrival to the family!!!

Oh yes, Iā€™ve heard about Krowji - saw some terrible pictures of the remains of the building! Iā€™ve also heard that it was in The same building as a kiln, but I donā€™t think theyā€™ve released a cause yet - Iā€™m sure they will do after an investigation! But itā€™s such a shock and loss to the creative community there - peopleā€™s artwork etc!!! :frowning::frowning:

Cheers, Amanda

12 Likes

Oooh I forgot to report a sale for me yesterday!! Happy folksy sales dancing for me today!

:dancer:t3:

18 Likes

Good afternoon all :slight_smile: Iā€™m late again as I have been taking photos before the rain and dark clouds came :wink:
Congratulations Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker thats lovely news :slight_smile:
Mine today is more buttons :slight_smile: enjoy the rest of the day everyone :slight_smile: xxx

heart and flowers buttons

26 Likes

Afternoon everyone,
Itā€™s brightened up here compared to this morning.
Congratulations Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker I didnā€™t hear about the large fire, so sad for all the makers.
Pleased to hear yesterday went down OK Helen @PocketfulCreations sales here have slumped but I havenā€™t been engaged with social media so thatā€™s possibly why.
Brenda @teabreaks I canā€™t sit still and stare at the wall, I have to have something to occupy my hands, so I probably wonā€™t retire. However, it would be nice sometimes to have that option :rofl:

Todayā€™s listing

IMG_20210516_144003_270

Iā€™ve just spotted the lovely review Susan @yorkshireharecrafts many thanks :purple_heart:

24 Likes

Couldnā€™t resist this Sue, itā€™s just fell into my basket, it looks so beautiful :grinning:

16 Likes

Oooooh, thanks Lynn, Iā€™ll pop it in the post this afternoon :purple_heart:
A sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

Something from my ā€˜suppliesā€™ section for a change today !! Some gorgeous Japanese yuzen / chiyogami paper ā€¦

Will be back to like / love later ! Gotta shut down , storm approaching !!! ;/ xxxx

26 Likes

All loved to here x
Well done helen at @PocketfulCreations xx

12 Likes