Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

All caught up to here.

6 Likes

Afternoon all . Canā€™t believe itā€™s 3pm already ! Managed to plant a bag of bulbs that have been hanging about for a while. Itā€™s not cold at all .
Hope everyone recovered from the hard graft of doing a fair :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

Hello all! Thank you for your supportive comments as ever!! Back from Iā€™m a two day craft fair, so a big catch up day today

Here is my listing!

18 Likes

Whoops thank you Helen :slight_smile: xxx

6 Likes

phew never ever having a few days away, all caught up to here now, took 1 and a half hours and 170+ pins a loves :smiley: xxx

9 Likes

Lovely stall set ups Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker
Iā€™m another TKMaxx style Sarah @thedotterypotter! The only time I have enough space is if Iā€™m in my gazebo with 2 full size tables to spread out on - otherwise itā€™s a case of cram as much on as possible!

Busy week this week, restock at one shop tomorrow and catch up with a friend who moved away but making a fleeting visit. Plus the charity shop is finally re-opening after being flooded in way back in May. The insurance company seem to have rally dragged their heels - I just hope residents have got their houses sorted out more quickly. Anyway, tomorrow we have a volunteers meeting so will see what news that brings.

Re-listing

20 Likes

Evening all! A massive catch up as I didnā€™t manage to get on here at all over the weekend, phew! Everything loved and pinned to here, but sorry I didnā€™t have time to catch up on everyoneā€™s news.

19 Likes

Itā€™s good to be busy @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker but that sounds like taking it to extremes :grin:
Todayā€™s relist

20 Likes

Hello all,
All caught up to here. Just popping in with a re-list. I might have to keep these earrings if they donā€™t sell, I really like them!

19 Likes

Good Evening Everyone,
Busy day so bit late listing , had to prise these polar bear cards out of Julies hand!
Congratulations on all sales
All caught up.
Best Wishes Adrian

20 Likes

Evening all, yay happy dancing for sales Lynne, Marianne, Sarah, Heidi, Carol and Helen :slight_smile: :dancer:

all caught up, just been sorting some orders out, all packed ready for the post tomorrow now! phew

13 Likes

Hey, @thatenamelguy , Iā€™ve heard you say scrolled enamels are like Mr. Kipling cakes only more extreme . That one is so like a cake slice, I actually saw it as one before I had time to focus on it properly!

8 Likes

Hi everyone, here is my listing for this evening xx
WP_20170527_055

20 Likes

Evening everyone! All loved and pinned to here.
Wow Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery - your stall looks amazing.
sorry its a quick pop in from me, see you all in the morning.

9 Likes

Another sale to report please @MaxPringJewellery :smiley:

13 Likes

Thank you Helen @PocketfulCreations :blush:
Yes, donā€™t think Iā€™ll replicate that day in a rush Francis @thatenamelguy :crazy_face:

Loved & pinned to hereā€¦

8 Likes

Hi to all, :smile:
Sorry I havenā€™t been checking for a couple of days, been bit busy with craft fair coming up soon. Hope everyone has been having a good start to the week, was working on some new pieces and thought I would get more done in the day, everything takes so much longer than you expect!
Thanks to Sarah @SarahDesignsUK for being my biggest fan over the last week. Sarah has some beautiful designs and a great shop, love all the pendants.
@AppleQueenJewellery loved a few of your items, particularly love the Christmas tree earrings in gold and white, so unique!
@kernowclaire Love your make up bags, such lovely colours. @erkinwald Loved some hats, scarf and gloves. Great use of colour.
Glad to hear people did well at craft fairs, I have a stall in late November so it was great to see some photos, thanks to @NOfkantsCurios
Relist Item of one of my abstract wall hangers representing eternal love

23 Likes

Oops sorry never made it on to the thread today. Had hospital appointment first thing then had to go and buy some presents for my youngests 21st which is next Sat, followed by a speedy lunch and then a shopping trip with my eldest to get some new riding gear as she has decided to take up riding again now she is back in the country :slight_smile: . Unfortunately (or fortunately) a rather nice pair of leather country boots for me slipped into the equation too - I have been wanting a pair for a couple of years since my last pair gave up the ghost but have been existing with wellies - a cheaper option but not half as nice. Oh well I did manage to make a rather nice sale on the other side yesterday so I thought Iā€™d treat myself!

Nothing new to show as no time for photos. Am off to Peterborough tomorrow - an overnight stop with a friend on the way to Sheffield to visit aforementioned youngest daughter in order to wish her a happy birthday. Wont be home until Wednesday night so not sure if I will get on here or not - depends really on whether I get a chance to take some photos in the morning.

Have read all the news and loved, pinned and tweeted but forgotten it all now! Congrats on all the sales.

And now for bed ā€¦ :zzz:

20 Likes

Just popping in with a relist, back in the morning xx

21 Likes

Can you put me down for a sale please @MaxPringJewellery.
Quite a big one: 1 x original watercolour painting. Chuffed with that!

18 Likes