Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

Sending hugs to you Sarah @SarahDesignsUK.

Well yesterday ran away with me a bit and I didn’t make it here for my listing. I got home from the day job in the early afternoon and wanted to get on with putting fabrics together for some new projects while there was still plenty of daylight. I got carried away working on that, had my dinner, and was then overcome with fatigue. I did manage to keep up with loving and pinning during the day but was just too tired to list and do any promotion so I went to bed early. It’s ironic really when I actually had a listing ready after so much re-listing. Ah well, never mind - up early this morning so here it is now.

https://folksy.com/items/7200585-Tote-bag-in-mustard-and-white-stylised-floral-and-foliage-print-fabric

17 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Sarah, Elly and June :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

Sending hugs to you Sarah @SarahDesignsUK :hugs:

Another restless night though I did manage to stay in bed and eventually settled again around 3:30 then slept until 5:45 so by my standards that’s a lie in :joy:, hopefully a quiet day in work today a meeting first thing then I have protected time to do my Uni work and a final meeting at 3;30 so hopefully I can have a restful weekend, well by restful I mean playing at the bench :joy:

20 Likes

Good morning all. Relisting my Morris Minor card. Blank, but suitable for Christmas.

18 Likes

A good early morning from me today! I’ve been running a workshop this week so haven’t been here for a couple of days, in the meantime here’s one that needs some love and one that’s newly listed:

Will be back a little later to catch up on news. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Good morning all and happy Friday :slight_smile: I’m still editing a mountain of photos ready to list, I sure wish I had some photo editing fairies to help :wink: Todays listing is a cute little unicorn purse.

So sorry you are having such a hard time @SarahDesignsUK it makes me cross how we have to fight for everything for our ASD children, its hard enough getting them and us through each day without having to fight officialdom at every corner, sending you some woolly hugs <3
I love your Morris Minor Chris @ChrisStoneArtist :slight_smile:
Max @MaxPringJewellery I have no idea how you manage everything, I hope your busy day goes well and you can have a nice relaxing crafty weekend :slight_smile:
I love your new bag Helen @PocketfulCreations hope you can have a nice easy day today :slight_smile:
Oh no Carol @Knittingtopia hope you don’t feel too bad today, it can make a massive difference if we forget to take meds in time, I forgot one of mine last weekend and boy did I suffer for it, won’t be doing that again in a hurry :smiley:
Have a fab Friday all and I will be back to catch up throughout the day :slight_smile: xxx

17 Likes

Morning all. Lovely clear sunny morning here. Congrats to all those with sales.
Just a relist for me today. I’m having to do things one handed for a few days as I had a tendon injected in one of my fingers yesterday and have to rest it completely for a couple of days.
Hope all those feeling under the weather are on the mend.
https://folksy.com/items/7201270-Cloche-Hat-for-Adults-in-Dark-Grey-with-Alpaca

16 Likes

Love the staging for your photos Helen

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Looks set to be nasty weather later, so hope everyone stays safe and under cover!

My item for today anther Crocheted infinity scarf in James C Brett Pulse yarn.

Natalie x

17 Likes

good morning all…all caught up to here…
Today I have another of my purple fantasy paintings…with compulsory added glitter.
https://folksy.com/items/7201278-fantasy-watercolour-painting-with-glitter-ref-F-571-

17 Likes

Morning all
I managed to get a sale on the other side yesterday. I thought my sales had stopped because I refuse to do free shipping! I also sent some work off to a gallery in Surrey too, I’m not overly happy with the % they take but I’ll give it a try and see if it opens up some new customers in a different area.
We had an evening at the fair in town followed by chips. A tradition I’ve done all my life. The fair was quiet, we could walk around with ease, most unusual. So it’s not just on here that’s it’s quiet…
Today’s listing

19 Likes

Morning everyone
Some earrings today

17 Likes

Thanks so much Sally. I find photography really difficult but I’ve been trying really hard, so your comment has made me very happy. x

9 Likes

This is beautiful Brenda :slight_smile: xxx

8 Likes

Morning everyone

Thank you for asking about the windows Caroline @carolinefrodsham they were unable to fix the dent yesterday so someone is here now fitting a new frame that they have remade. I will be glad when its done and I can clean up and move things back.

Thank you for the card love @ArtilyEverCrafter. I know I’m listing a lot of Christmas cards, but it feels bizarre that we could be anywhere near Christmas yet. A couple of weeks ago we went to a local garden centre and in the entrance was a lady with a keyboard singing “White Christmas” and in front of us there was a pile of decorative pumpkins for Halloween! It all felt a bit surreal!

@SarahDesignsUK sending big hugs. xx

@MaxPringJewellery I just don’t know how you do it all! I hope you are able to have a relaxing weekend.

A change from Christmas Cards today, here is a pretty anniversary card

https://folksy.com/items/7201314-Wedding-Anniversary-Card

16 Likes

Good morning all. I’m pleased to hear you’re feeling better Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - it helps to share your feelings sometimes. Thanks to Ali @AliDufty and Chris @ChrisStoneArtist for the earring love yesterday. I’m glad you enjoyed looking at my shop @ArtilyEverCrafter. Congrats on your sale Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker - it is a great help to let me know what you have sold. Loving all your work.

My item for today is a Beryl necklace

21 Likes

Morning all, bit brighter here at the mo, although I think it is forecast to be short lived.

Thanks for the birdy love @junemccabe
Love your Titanium bangle Max @MaxPringJewellery I see it has gone already too, congrats.

20 Likes

My 9th listing for 9 November

16 Likes

Here are the figures for yesterday (8th November) Thursday. We had 36 people showing their items on the thread and the sales fairy must have been taking the hint as we had 24 sales for the day as follows:

Jewellery 0
Knitting 1
Bags 10
Art 1
Miscellaneous 4
Ceramics 5
Cards 3
Xmas 0

This gives a cumulative for the eight days of:

Jewellery 26
Miscellaneous 15
Ceramics 19
Cards 10
Knitting/Crochet 4
Xmas items 2
Art 2
Bags 11

Total 89

Deborah Jones remains in the Bestsellers list and has been joined by Roz @OrchardFelts. Well done Roz.

Keep up the good work sales fairy and try to visit all those who haven’t had a sale this month so far.

19 Likes

Here is today’s listing!! I absolutely love the colour of these pearls!!!

17 Likes

Gorgeous earrings Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery.

8 Likes