Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

All caught up to here.

6 Likes

Here are the figures for yesterday (12th November) Monday. We had 39 people showing their items on the thread. The sales fairy was back yesterday and we had 19 sales as follows:

Knitting 1
Jewellery 1
Miscellaneous 2
Bags 1
Ceramics 13
Cards 1

This gives a cumulative for the 12 days of:

Jewellery 41
Miscellaneous 18
Ceramics 37
Cards 13
Knitting/Crochet 9
Xmas items 5
Art 2
Bags 16

Total 142

Sarah at DotteryPottery remains in the Folksy best sellers list and has been joined again by Derborah from Deborah Jones Jewellery.

Sales Fairy - There are still 17 shops on the thread waiting for their first sale this month - please pay them a visit. You still have a lot of work to do. Max has written a poem for you so please keep waving your magic wand. Sales from people on this thread were 440 for November in 2017 and we are hoping to beat this figure. With only about 18 days of November to go, we need average sales of 19 per day to beat last year’s figure and prove the sales fairy is alive and well. (Sorry I got my figures wrong on this bit yesterday).

19 Likes

Afternoon all
One sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery
Today’s listing

20 Likes

Hi all,

Something new from me today…

Jeanie x

17 Likes

Adrian @nannyjulie, I hope the changes to Julie’s treatment will allow her to recover now.

Sarah @thedotterypotter, sorry to hear about your panic attack. I have also suffered from severe anxiety and panic attacks, so I can understand how awful it can be. I’m surprised by reading this thread to discover just how prevalent this type of condition actually is. I also have to thank you for mentioning breast screening, as I have an appointment a week on Thursday for mine and it had gone completely out of my head! I honestly don’t think I would have remembered it at all if you hadn’t mentioned it!

I managed to get my photos edited, so here’s my new listing. I’m a little bit in love with this fabric!

https://folksy.com/items/7203544-Burgundy-tote-bag-with-stylised-fruit-and-foliage-print

Loved and pinned to here.

22 Likes

The sun was shining for a couple of hours this afternoon, so new photos - yay!

Here’s one of my muffs that have been going well at craft fairs, but for some reason I never listed here before.

Ooh, just had a sale :grin: add one to the tally please @MaxPringJewellery

22 Likes

Hello. Here’s today’s listing

21 Likes

Evening all! Everything loved to here, but for some reason I can’t seem to pin anything… I’ve just done an update on my Mac, could be something to do with that …

Another purse from me today

19 Likes

Evening heres my relist for today https://folksy.com/items/7145696-Turquoise-Teardrop-Beaded-Necklace-with-Fairy-Wing-

21 Likes

I will have a proper read up on everything later, but the artwork of @ClaireMortArtist has already caught my eye. Splendid stuff.
Another card from me today, with another view of the lovely Polperro.

19 Likes

Hi everyone!
June @junemccabe I love the idea of your grounding wall - I think I definately would benefit from that. Perhaps you could share a photo sometime as would love to see it.
Max @MaxPringJewellery well done on all your amazing achievements in balancing work and your studying.
Claire @ClaireMortArtist I am totally with you on that - I feel so comfortable with our group. Anxiety and worries can make us feel very isolated and it feels good to be able to share and know that we are here to support each other each day.
Its good to hear that your Daughter is getting on well Caroline @carolinefrodsham and how wonderful for her to get the opportunity to shadow one of the animal workers in her spare time.
All loved and pinned to here.

11 Likes

Evening everyone
Thank you Claire @ClaireMortArtist for the earring love
Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
Some earrings today

16 Likes

Good evening yay happy dancing for sales Valerie, Martin, Francis and Simone :slight_smile: :dancing_men: :dancing_women:

12 Likes

Hi, here is my item for today, only a relist but hopefully I will manage to make some new bits soon
tissue%20holder%20beige%20with%20stars%20christmas

14 Likes

Evening Folksy folks :rainbow:
Hope everyone has had a good day!

Hugs for you @ClaireMortArtist yes, it’s a wonderful group indeed xx

Your being so good doing your accounts @OrchardFelts I really need to catch up on mine. Ignoring them is not going to help me in the long run. :joy:

Lovely bag @PocketfulCreations :heart_eyes:

Congrats all with sales xx

Relisting these two as they sold out today:)

22 Likes

Evening

A beautiful mild sunny day today

@EllyRowbothamPrintmaker, love your photo ver di gris is stunning

Sarah @thedotterypotter, you did really well and got the job done, anxiety is so difficult to deal with, thankfully the staff knew what to do and leave you in a quiet spot.

Max @MaxPringJewellery, please add…12 sales…I know :slight_smile: a part of which I have to thank Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

22 Likes

Evening all . Recovering well from long drive :slightly_smiling_face:
Boosted by a sale today :tada::tada: My first from Europe (hope it gets there ok :crossed_fingers:)
Thanks for well wishes for my daughter everyone . As long as she can still find it in herself to push forward and has a roof above her head I am happy . It’s hard out there!
Brilliant picture Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker So off I went upstairs to find the photos of our wonderful Cornwall trip in 1994 ish ! We spent 3 weeks camping here and there and were completely astounded by the old mines and the verdigris patterns in the rocks made by the tin and copper ore presumably. We loved all the remnants of the mining . I found one photo …(maybe taken near Zennor) Will show you that one; but now on a quest to find the others :slightly_smiling_face: Would love to visit again.

I will definitely be going to Parys mountain Sarah @SarahDesignsUK when the opportunity arises . It looks brilliant. Thanks, as I have never heard of it before. The copper (and gold) mining in Wales is mostly up north I think .
Thanks for the earring love Claire @ClaireMortArtist (I did put my feet up and promptly fell asleep!)
Hope you are ok today Sarah @thedotterypotter Breast screening traumatic enough . Don’t feel guilty . I am sure all the other women would have been happy to be helpful.

Hope you are all ok . Enjoy the evening cx

20 Likes

Congratulations on those sales Carol @cariadcrafts11

Glad you’ve got you firs piece of work pretty much completed and can have a bit of breathing space

Another day almost gone in a flash - a couple of custom orders to get made up this evening from the other side

20 Likes

Thanks Sue, a lovely surprise

5 Likes

That’s amazing!..could be somewhere near Zennor…or even further along…wonder where I was still in Porthleven in those days…what a great pic, sounds like a wonderful camping trip…

7 Likes