Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

Yes, think you will have seen copper colours on your walks! Sue @suetrevor. I’m not familiar with that mine accident, wonder where that was…there are so many holes revealing themselves fairly regularly…

8 Likes

Good evening all, :smile:
Not quite as late as usual, but still could have been earlier!
Hope everyone is well, and making lots of sales. Here’s hoping the sales fairy waves her magic wand over my shop before the year is out! :wink:
@BeadstormJewellery Love the Triangle hematite earrings, very eye catching. @carolinefrodsham Love the Geometric Dangle earrings. @cariadcrafts11 Loved some of your Christmas cards, nice designs. @SarahDesignsUK Always love your pyrography items, lovely baubles and decorations. @PocketfulCreations Love the tote bag, very festive!

My relist for this evening, something a bit more festive…

21 Likes

Ooo I believe in fairies - I really do! She’s been fairly good to me over the other side, another good sale and a possible commission, but it would be nice if she would pop over here to visit occasionally :slight_smile:

Hope you get sorted soon Pauline @PollysWares138 - all sounds very complicated but I’m sure they know what they are doing.

Linda @wildrosedesigns - whenever my pinterest misbehaves I find clearing my history and cookies usually sorts it out.

Pretty sure I didnt mention my accounts Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - just some admin work I get paid to do! Accounts are a post Christmas job when things are quiet - for now my accounts consist of a pile of receipts on the bookcase!

My day didnt really pan out as intended. Despite saying I wasn’t going to make any more stock for the fairs I ended up doing just that! I also had to take my step mother for a doctors appointment which scuppered my afternoon. Never mind theres always tomorrow :slight_smile:

Night all. Happy sales filled dreams.

13 Likes

I got a glimpse of her today over on the other side too, but she still seems a little wary of me over here.
At least it’s not that way for everyone, a great day for @cariadcrafts11!

Today I’ve got a little ginger cat

19 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Carol, Caroline and there was one for me too :slight_smile: :dancer: also happy dancing for Roz and Kim for your sales elsewhere even if I can’t add them to the tally :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

23 Likes

My listing for today
Will be back later to catch up
https://folksy.com/items/7203724-Knitted-Scarf-Blue-Green-and-White

19 Likes

Good morning everyone! Another day of work, then off for a couple of days, thank goodness, hopefully manage to get some photography done then too.

My item for today is a dark green Santa elf style hat scarf, with lighter green appliqués design and tassels.

Natalie x

20 Likes

Good morning.

Lovely colours in that scarf Lynn @erkinwald

I seem to be waking up later and later these days. I have stopped setting an alarm unless I really need to be up so I’m guessing I need the sleep.

It occurred to me that most of my sales over the other side are from USA and here they are UK so maybe with the delivery times factored in that is why I am seeing more sales over the other side at the moment - the Brits can still afford to wait a few weeks before starting their shopping!

My listing for today is another scarf recently returned to my shop

18 Likes

Good morning everyone :slight_smile: Another new listing from me this morning, another little purse. Still awaiting the sales fairy this month but I do have a couple of orders from FB to get on with and my last market night of the year so that will keep me out of mischief.

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Sarah @SarahDesignsUK the gorgeous rainbow wish necklace arrived safely and my niece is going to love it :slight_smile:
Loving your cute kitties Kim @konyskiw
Love those earrings Sue @BeadstormJewellery and Caroline @carolinefrodsham
I could go on and on as this thread is so full of awesome but I better get my lad up for college, have a lovely day with lots of sales everyone :slight_smile: xxx

19 Likes

Morning all
Today’s listing

Max @MaxPringJewellery the bangle arrived safely yesterday, it’s gorgeous and beautifully wrapped, I bought it for a Christmas present, but I’m a little tempted to keep it for myself as it fits over my huge knuckles and then isn’t too large over my much smaller wrist :grin:

22 Likes

good morning all…yesterday afternoon I made this baby coat…
https://folksy.com/items/7203553-crochet-baby-coat-ref-F-579-

18 Likes

Ha ha ha that made me giggle Sue, I want to keep all the presents I have bought from here, in fact I think I have just been buying what I like not what the recipient likes, hopefully they will have as awesome taste as I have :wink:

10 Likes

Morning all
Today’s listing is a plant pot holder

22 Likes

Good Morning Everyone,
Earlier today, caught up to here
Sun is out, but chilly, reminds me i must start feeding the Robin thats here every year and all the
others that visit.
Hope our Hedgehog returns also.
Best Wishes Adrian

19 Likes

Good morning everyone x suns out x
@OrchardFelts kids eh?? its such a worry x mine is 17 and left 6th form to have a think… love the scarf x
@AliDufty oooh another gorgeous scarf…
@TheCornishHare love the cards
@PollysWares138 eeeew that sounds horrid , i hope they find a solution for you soon x
@Brockstones perhaps we could all kidnap the sales fairy… tempt her in with cakes?
@nannyjulie lovely cards x hope you got to have a nap…
@ChasingtheCrayon what absolutely gorgeous paintings x
@thatenamelguy oooh that is lovely…
@MartinShackletonCeramics i am sooo gonna get myself one of your mugs… i love them
this is my listing today… "NO PEOPLING’ Limited edition signed print x

20 Likes

Spent ages writing a post x and then it says you can only mention 10 people… arrrgh
so here’s the rest of it x lol
@PocketfulCreations lovely bag x it seems we all have a little of it… i feel reassured that I’m not the only one x
@rosesworkshop i haven’t seen a muff for years x this is lovely x
@wildrosedesigns i did an update on mine too, is yours really slow now?
@ChrisStoneArtist thank you so much… proper made my day… right back atcha…
@Verchielbeadsandjewellery I couldn’t agree more x
@SarahDesignsUK back atcha x love your work so much
@ArtilyEverCrafter love the pendant x very talented x
@konyskiw meeeeeeooow x lovely cat x
@MaxPringJewellery very pretty ring x please tell me the card arrived xxx
@junemccabe did you get your card lovely? x

14 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, a new listing today, my Owl Key Ring. I’ve been up all night in agony with my hip, I’m waiting for injections in my spine, can’t come soon enough! Hope everyone else is well, wishing you all lots of visits from the sales fairy! Haven’t had one here for a while unfortunately, but a couple on fb and on the dark side! xx
https://folksy.com/items/7203696-Owl-and-Flower-Key-Ring-Heart-Shaped-Ceramic-Key-Ring-Stocking-Filler-Gift-

19 Likes

@ClaireMortArtist Yes! Card received the other day, brilliant, love it! Will you be making a card from the canvas you listed yesterday? Unfortunately I can’t afford the canvas, but I am gradually making a wall in my craft room for positive thinking and would love to put it up with the other one!xxx

8 Likes

Wow! Well done on your sales! @cariadcrafts11 What a lovely boost! Gives everyone else a buzz too! Here’s to many more xxx

7 Likes

four more sales for me please…total now 6 …thanks x

15 Likes