Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

Lovely and sunny here today. Have a good day everyone. Here is my listing for today

21 Likes

hello @junemccabe, so glad you received it x I put a link to the card on here yesterday for you x here it is again x https://folksy.com/items/7171648-Fine-art-card-pop-art-embroidery-advertising-art-art-card-hoop-embroidery
lots of people responded to your idea x scroll up and have a read x have a great day x

6 Likes

for @junemccabe

17 Likes

Thanks June, it really does give you a boost, am sharing the fairy now

Carol xx

10 Likes

Morning, windy here today so staying in except for a trip to the Post Office.

New iPad cover today, requested over on the other side so listing it here as a custom make.

21 Likes

Very stylish!

6 Likes

I have just listed a pack of two cards (these are my two favourite paintings I have done!). Hope you all like them as much as I do!

21 Likes

I’m joining in mid-month - no sales to report but I have these new range oven mats . . .

19 Likes

Morning everyone - sorry, it’s just a flying post…I’ll be back tonight with hopefully a new listing and a catch up on all of your news!

Just wanted to say a massive thank you for all of your support about my panic attack at the hospital…You are all so lovely here and that’s one of the reasons that I’ve managed to open up about my mental health struggles here…I feel like I won’t be judged. There are quite a few of us going through similar things and it does make you wonder if there is some correlation between being arty and having mental health struggles or maybe it’s because we’re struggling that we end up becoming self employed? Hmmm…one to ponder!

8 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

have a splendid day everyone - the lovely sun is shining for a change and I predict the sales fairy will come back out in full force now she doesn’t have to wear her raincoat (it is rather restrictive on wing action and fairy dust sprinkling!)

22 Likes

Hi Claire @ClaireMortArtist, thanks for the link, I’ve ordered it today! Love it! Glad you like the idea, only just started mine, but will show some photos soon! xxx

7 Likes

Hi Sarah @thedotterypotter, I like to think it’s because we’re all so creative, that we have mental health issues, much more positive! Yes, I so agree, this is such a lovely group, I start my day with it before anything else, just hearing what you all have to say, and viewing all the wonderful creations, sets me in a more positive mood! Just telling someone your problems seems to make them smaller. Thankyou to everyone! xxx

13 Likes

Morning @thedotterypotter i think being creative is exactly it x also there is defo some truth in the self employed bit though xxxx hope you are feeling better x
a sale for me thanks to @junemccabe xxx yay doing the dance xxxx

10 Likes

Beautiful key ring @junemccabe. Stunning earrings @Brockstones.
Harris tweed is the most stylish of cloth and the iPad cover looks great @LifeCovers.
love your cards @TheCornishHare.
Today I am listing this watercolour painting of Kingsand clock tower near my home in Cornwall. The adjoining villages of Cawsand and Kingsand are for me the most beautiful and unspoiled in the whole of Cornwall.

20 Likes

Alpaca/ wool blend ear-warmers 'Country Cream ’ today …

20 Likes

Morning everyone will be back later to catch up and love and pin going to my daughters today, she has a scan today not long till she has the baby now 27th December were hoping it will be early and before Christmas
a relist today

18 Likes

My 14th listing for the 14 November - for all the wild bird lovers out there…

19 Likes

2 more sales please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

ooh, Valerie @jenniesgems - a Christmas baby…how lovely x (Thanks for your order x)

My listing today:

20 Likes

Stripe question x
soooo had a sale paid for on stripe… last time i got an email to say it was paid… this time nothing… any ideas please x

7 Likes

I only get the Folksy notification when I am paid by Stripe - nothing from Stripe themselves - it’s quite annoying!

5 Likes

All caught up to here.

6 Likes