Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

Morning All still not feeling great so off for a nap.

All done to here.

19 Likes

Aaah ok @thedotterypotter x thank you x they also take a huge chunk in commission x ouch

5 Likes

Cakes are a good idea Claire @ClaireMortArtist - Iā€™ll leave some out tonight for her.

7 Likes

Thanks for the earring love Chris @ChrisStoneArtist.

6 Likes

Heres my relist for today - some glass beaded knitting stitch markers that slide onto the needles.

17 Likes

Here are the figures for yesterday (13th November) Tuesday We had 36 people showing their items on the thread. The sales fairy kept up the good work yesterday and we had 20 sales as follows:

Jewellery 3
Miscellaneous 2
Xmas 2
Ceramics 1
Cards 12

This gives a cumulative for the 13 days of:

Jewellery 44
Miscellaneous 21
Ceramics 38
Cards 25
Knitting/Crochet 9
Xmas items 7
Art 2
Bags 16

Total 162

Sarah at DotteryPottery remains in the Folksy best sellers list and has been joined by Max at Max Pring Jewellery.

Sales Fairy - There are still 17 shops on the thread waiting for their first sale this month - please pay them a visit. You still have a lot of work to do. Max has written a poem for you so please keep waving your magic wand. Sales from people on this thread were 440 for November in 2017 and we are hoping to beat this figure. With only about 17 days of November to go, we need average sales of 19 per day to beat last yearā€™s figure and prove the sales fairy is alive and well. (Sorry I got my figures wrong on this bit yesterday).

20 Likes

Afternoon

Still recovering after the sales fairy visited yesterday lol, many thanks for all your kind comments, I am not being greedy though, and sent her on her way again, just hope she will return soon.

Here is another new set

with matching gift tags

Carol xx

20 Likes

Thank you x

5 Likes

& @ClaireMortArtist ā€¦Iā€™ve downloaded the Stripe App to my phone which gives me notificationsā€¦I think the commission is part Stripe & part Folksy & about the same as Paypal/Folksy takingsā€¦

6 Likes

New listingā€¦ This oneā€™s letterpress & was more challenging than it looks! ā€¦now itā€™s sitting there being all sereneā€¦

Loved & pinned to hereā€¦

21 Likes

Hi all,

Just relisted this Christmas Card todayā€¦

Jeanie x

17 Likes

Mine have been T-shirts again. Iā€™m coming to the conclusion that fairies donā€™t wear them!

Iā€™ve been convinced for ages that there is a distinct link between mental and physical health problems and creativity, @thedotterypotter. Our son is bi-polar, and makes the most beautiful wooden stringed instruments, which I try on and off to persuade him to sell.

19 Likes

Evening all ā€¦ well dark already ! Relisting as I wonā€™t be able to photograph anything till Friday :frowning:
I think that the commission for Stripe payments is supposed to be cheaper than Paypal for the seller as Folksy take the commission straight away from the Stripe payment and donā€™t take any more in our monthly fees . (Paypal take a percentage in addition to our fees and I think 20p or something for each payment we receive) So I was always thought a Stripe payment was in our favour ?maybe slightly?
I have the Stripe app too on my phone and get notifications of a sale
Well done on your brill sales Carol @cariadcrafts11 :tada:
Hope you get the problems with your legs sorted soon Pauline @PollysWares138 Itā€™s no joke not being able to sleep well.
Enjoy the evening.

18 Likes

Evening everyone, all loved and pinned to here.

I took your advice Roz @OrchardFelts, seems to be working now albeit a bit slowly, thanks.
Yes! It does seem to be slow now Claire @ClaireMortArtist, beginning to wish I hadnā€™t bothered!

My listing for today is a purse I made some time ago but hadnā€™t got around to listing before, I then realised that I hadnā€™t actually taken any photos ā€¦ Iā€™ve taken some temporary ones with my phone but have had to use artificial light so will have to take some more tomorrow .

17 Likes

Just popped in to say one sale for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery , sold the key ring I listed this morning! Six so far for me this month, unheard of! Not complaining though. I do believe in fairies! If I see her again, Iā€™ll remind her sheā€™s missed a few of us! xxx

12 Likes

Hi
Hereā€™s todayā€™s listing. Going back to read, love and pin x

18 Likes

@thedotterypotter, @junemccabe, @XStitcherJoss, I too have wondered about the link between creativity and mental illness. I find that getting creative is incredibly beneficial to my anxiety and have heard many people say that their crafting helps them cope better with both mental and physical ailments. This makes me wonder whether people with poor mental health pursue their creative side because it actually helps. I donā€™t really know - itā€™s very much a chicken and egg scenario, isnā€™t it!!

Anyway, Iā€™ve loved and pinned to here and my new listing is this llama tote bag.

https://folksy.com/items/7203725-Llama-tote-bag-in-dark-plum-purple-with-beige-polka-dot-llama-and-floral-blanket

21 Likes

All caught up to here. Loving the bag Helen @PocketfulCreations. Gorgeous purse Linda @wildrosedesigns Such pretty Christmas cards and tags Carol @cariadcrafts11. Oh Roz @OrchardFelts am drooling over your gorgeous scarf.

9 Likes

Good afternoon, yay happy dancing for sales Claire, Sarah, Brenda and June :slight_smile: :dancer:

Claire @ClaireMortArtist I did lovely, just left feedback too :slight_smile: itā€™s perfect for my HR colleagues :wink:

Sue @SueTrevor pleased you bangle arrived safely. I do have some more of the titanium wire and planned to make a few more of those, though the colours cannot be guaranteed, my blowtorch will do itā€™s own thing lol!

10 Likes

Thank you Lynn

Carol xx

6 Likes