Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

10 Likes

Hope to get some photographs done today / tomorrow! Think I have developed crocheters thumb! If such a condition exists! Lol!

In lieu of a crocheted item, a Snowflake Obsidian Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

20 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery Urgh. Itā€™s at that point I call in the cat to helpā€¦ he loves chasing spiders but unfortunately doesnā€™t notice them until they move. So I have to struggle trying to point it out to him without getting too close. I donā€™t care about anything else (Iā€™ll happily pick up the mice they bring in), just canā€™t cope with spiders.

@OrchardFelts Aww what a cute little thing!

@PocketfulCreations The puffin bag is lovely!

@SueTrevor Iā€™ve been on the other side for 12 years so I remember when their community was more like this one. It seems hard to keep the bigger things grow. It is a bit strange for me people leaving for there as the recent changes there are what pushed me to try here again (even more as itā€™s the start of the Christmas seasonā€¦ Iā€™d at least wait until January!), but I suppose you have to go where the sales are. Not sensible spending listing money on both places if you never sell on one.

My listing today is my favourite local landmark again

21 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sale Valerie D :slight_smile: :dancer:

Nice chillaxed weekend ahead of a very busy week next week, possibly off to Wrexham on Monday to visit the offices there, then Manchester on Tuesday for Uni not back until Thursday night, Iā€™m going to be shattered by Friday next week so Iā€™m going to take it easy this weekend :wink: good luck to those with fairs, I hope you sell bucketloads

21 Likes

Morning all caught upto here x
Ewwwwww spiders husband has to come home if there is one in the houseā€¦
sorry to hear people are leaving x
I shut my shop on the other side as I just found it too complicated and not very friendly x I love it here as you all so kind and supportive x
Whatā€™s the webinar please? Where can I see it?
@rosesworkshop wat a lovely inspiration about your mum x
Sorry I havenā€™t listed x husband took a couple of days off as it has been quite stressful here last few weeks with mancub leavin sixth form x hard to work with cub here all the time x
Hubby took me away from it all yesterday so I could breathe out x went out in nature and then for a swim x
So hopefully brain is clearer x
Good luck @OrchardFelts I am sure you will be fabulous x
Back to list later x
Have a great day x

13 Likes

Morning folks, very foggy here today hope it clears later.
A new necklace from me today.
Will catch up later
https://folksy.com/items/7206628-Button-Necklace-Orange-and-Red

18 Likes

Good morning. Well Iā€™m all set up and ready to go with my shop now shut. Am actually a bit nervous as apparently there are lots of highbrow painters, writers and (semi) celebrities that attend this fair - not that I would recoognise any of them, I am the most useless person at recognition, I could be chatting to the queen and not realise it was her! Just hope my work is up to standard!

I managed to get some time to sample a new blend of wool yesterday too. Mad to get excited about a small square of felt but Iā€™m looking forward to using it :slight_smile:

No listing from me today - have a great day, hopefully filled with lots of sales. I expect I will need an hour or two when I return to catch up!

27 Likes

Good morning all and a very happy Friday :slight_smile: a flying visit at the moment as the boy has just got up for college and will be wanting brekkie :wink: I get up at 6 to try get a head start with networking etc and 2 hours just disappears lol :wink: Iā€™ll be back during the day to pin and love all the pretties :slight_smile: xxx

20 Likes

Love this Kim :slight_smile: I am in Bradford and we get our telly from Emley Moor :slight_smile: xxx

8 Likes

You will be amazing, stall looks fantastic. Love the black backdrops. Let us know how it goes if you get a spare moment.

6 Likes

Wishing you the very best of luck Roz, your stall looks amazing :slight_smile: xxx

7 Likes

Your stall looks wonderful Roz @OrchardFelts, hope you sell loads. :smiley:

7 Likes

good morningā€¦today I have an 8x6" acrylic landscapeā€¦
https://folksy.com/items/7204358-acrylic-art-painting-original-ref-f-582-

18 Likes

My 16th listing for 16 November

18 Likes

Your stall looks amazing Roz. I hope it goes really well for you.

5 Likes

re:list today

Your Stall looks wonderful Roz @OrchardFelts really well laid outā€¦good luck!

Hereā€™s the link to the uploaded webinar Claire @ClaireMortArtist https://vimeo.com/300866147

Loved & pinned to hereā€¦

21 Likes

Can you please add a sale for me Max @MaxPringJewellery :smiley:

9 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, another key ring for me today, must get busy this weekend, kiln needs to go on for a bisque firing as I have a commission Iā€™m doing for the dark side! Also had a couple of other sales on tā€™other side, wish there were more here! So sorry to see you go @Homegrownhats, your work is beautiful! Happy weekend everyone, may the sales fairy smile upon you all! xxx
https://folksy.com/items/7203692-Ceramic-Heart-Keyring-With-Love-

20 Likes

Your stall looks gorgeous Roz@OrchardFelts, I wouldnā€™t worry in the least about the competition, there isnā€™t any! Your work is beautiful! xxx

9 Likes

Nice necklace Lynn @erkinwald. Liking the card @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker
Your stall looks very professional @OrchardFelts. Donā€™t worry about the alleged ā€œhigh browā€ people, or supposed celebrities. They go to the lavatory like the rest of us. Some of them will pick their nose when they think they arenā€™t being watched.

11 Likes