Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

Morning all,
Stunning stall Roz @OrchardFelts good luck, enjoy the day
Today’s listing is a fabric cuff

Here is one of the samples of embroidery from yesterday, by the time I’d taken photos the light had gone. It’s crazy patchwork that I’d made up in my hand dyed cottons and silks

24 Likes

Ha Ha So true Chris! Love it!x @ChrisStoneArtist

5 Likes

All loved and pinned to here! xxx

5 Likes

Morning All

I have to go out in a minute so just adding my link now and will be back later to do some clicking and loving.

A relist today from me.

16 Likes

good morning!
Couple more originals for sale!

18 Likes

Ha ha @ChrisStoneArtist , when I was little I was convinced that the Queen didn’t go to the toilet…she just didn’t DO that sort of thing…lol.

11 Likes

Good Morning Everyone,
Dull, drizzly day here, never mind, Julie putting tree up tomorrow, that will cheer her up and bring chaos to the lounge. :balloon::balloon::snowflake:
caught up to here
Best Wishes Adrian

19 Likes

Hello all, :smile:
Nice and early today! Sorry I haven’t popped by over last few days, busy painting and crafting since I am attending a craft fayre next Sunday and I want to top up my stock.
I will be listing some new items in my Folksy shop, but will be taking some of it to the craft fayre so will shut up shop for a day I think.
So many lovely bits and pieces from everyone as usual.
@ChasingtheCrayon Love your work, have favourited many pieces in the past. Beautiful and striking illustration. @SueTrevor love the patchwork you made, beautiful colours. @junemccabe Love the ceramic heart keyring. @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker Love the card, and many of your printwork pieces, they really stand out.
@teabreaks Beautiful painting Brenda, you are very talented! @OrchardFelts what a fantastic looking stall, I would definitely pop over to that display! Hope you make many sales.
Just a relist for now, will be posting some new items over the weekend, what with it being Folksy Friday and all!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Relax and unwind when you can, with things being so busy it is hard to take time but we must! :wink:

19 Likes

Morning all
Today’s listing is a mug

I didn’t manage to get on here yesterday, but I managed to love everyone’s work :grin:

20 Likes

Some supersoft cashmere/ merino blend wrist warmers / fingerless mitts from me today …

19 Likes

Morning

Grey, dreary looking day here, but at least its dry and not cold!!!

Your stall looks great Roz @OrchardFelts, I am sure you will do well, you do make me laugh with your comments, I wonder if you will recognise anyone???

Here is mine for today

and

Carol xx

19 Likes

Good luck Roz, Your stall looks beautiful. x

6 Likes

Just one T-shirt today and I’ve added some more gift bags.

@NOfkantsCurios your obsidian charm reminds me of when my younger daughter was four. She found a pebble with a hole in it and announced very seriously that if you looked through it you would be able to see what happened four minutes ago.
@OrchardFelts your stall looks fantastic!

19 Likes

All caught up here.

5 Likes

Almost forgot to list today as I’ve been busy going through yesterday’s items. Will be back later with yesterday’s sales figures. In the meantime, a re-list from me today

18 Likes

Today’s listing: A pack of two cards of individual design, based on my Polperro original watercolours:

19 Likes

Afternoon all . Didn’t make it on yesterday . But am managing to take some photos today , which aren’t that great . However looking out the window , it seems to be brightening up :grinning:
Your stall looks great Roz @OrchardFelts I would be straight over :grinning: Hope you do really well .
Will be sad not to see any more of your lovely hats here Emma @Homegrownhats Hope your sales continue to grow on the other side . Best wishes to you .
Thanks for the link to the webinar Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker I remembered about it just after the 9pm finish :disappointed: :grinning:
Have a good weekend all .
Nearly forgot … I had a sale :tada: woop di woop @MaxPringJewellery

21 Likes

Here are the figures for yesterday (15th November) Thursday. We had 32 people showing their items on the thread. The sales fairy was a bit slow yesterday, probably ate too much of that cake I left her. We had 12 sales as follows:

Jewellery 3
Ceramics 5
Bags 3
Misc 1

This gives a cumulative for the 15 days of:

Jewellery 48
Miscellaneous 22
Ceramics 54
Cards 26
Knitting/Crochet 9
Xmas items 7
Art 6
Bags 19

Total 191

Sarah at DotteryPottery, Max at Max Pring Jewellery and Sue Trevor remain in the Folksy best sellers list and have been joined by Jennies Gems.

Sales Fairy - There are still 17 shops on the thread waiting for their first sale this month - please pay them a visit. You still have a lot of work to do. Max has written a poem for you so please keep waving your magic wand. Sales from people on this thread were 440 for November in 2017 and we are hoping to beat this figure. With only about 15 days of November to go, we need average sales of 17 per day to beat last year’s figure and prove the sales fairy is alive and well. Will be leaving a small piece of cake out for you tonight.

17 Likes

Heres one of my vintage pieces today on relist

18 Likes

Very pretty! X

6 Likes