Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

Whoopee! I’m doing a dance! I’ve made my first Folksy sale! I gather you are the one I have to report them to Max @MaxPringJewellery. Thank you Sarah @SarahDesignsUK. I hope you like them!

22 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Lynne, Caroline, Valerie F, Sue, Sarah and Joss :dancing_women: with an extra whoop for your first sales Joss @XStitcherJoss :dancer:

Good luck with the fairs today everyone who has them hope you get lots of sales :slight_smile: :crossed_fingers:

16 Likes

Good morning folks.
Please can you add another sale for me Max @MaxPringJewellery
Lovely cards Chris @ChrisStoneArtist. Brilliant earrings Caroline @carolinefrodsham. Loving both your puffin bags Helen @PocketfulCreations. Good luck with your fair Sue @BeadstormJewellery. Glad your 2 day fair is going well Roz @OrchardFelts.
Congrats to all those with sales and well done those on the Folksy Best Seller list.
I’m off with 3 of my friends to Ely today there is a Christmas Market in the Cathedral so should be a lovely day.
A new hat from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7205729-Cloche-Hat-for-Adults-in-Burgundy-Tweed

19 Likes

I’ve just added this Batman Cup Cosy . . .

12 Likes

Morning all!

All caught up to here, I have a relist as I’m still busy with commissions.

Aww @XStitcherJoss they’ll be perfect xx

Have a good day everyone.

19 Likes

Good morning all. Just a relist from me today.

16 Likes

good morning all…caught up to here…
Today I have a floral painting
https://folksy.com/items/7204361-acrylic-floral-art-painting-original-ref-f-583-

16 Likes

a relist from me today

17 Likes

Could you add a card sale for me please. x

5 Likes

Both gorgeous… I slightly prefer the paisley one! X

5 Likes

My listing today - some gorgeous pale pink pearls

15 Likes

Morning Max, Could you add a sale for me. @MaxPringJewellery x
All caught up to here.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone :slight_smile: just a re-list for me today :slight_smile:
I love your barrette Max @MaxPringJewellery the colours are my absolute favourites
Glad you had a good day at the fair Roz @OrchardFelts and wishing all those with fairs over the weekend lots of lovely sales :slight_smile:
Still waiting for the sales fairy here but FB has given me 2 new orders so I am keeping out of mischief this weekend.
Have a lovey day all :slight_smile: ps all caught up to here :slight_smile: xxx

19 Likes

Morning all
Today’s listing

And an amazing 18 sales to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery
Also, I have noticed this morning I have just gone over 4000 likes on my Sue Trevor Textiles Facebook page, after a flurry of new likes yesterday!

24 Likes

Well done on your sales Sue :slight_smile: I absolutely love your pomegranate, its amazing :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you Sharon :grin::yellow_heart::grin:

8 Likes

Morning everyone
Today’s listing

I’ve been asked to display these just before Christmas at another artists house, I’m also hoping to give some away as Christmas gifts, so I’m busy trying to produce some more new ones too!

18 Likes

My 17th listing for 17 November

16 Likes

What fantastic news Sue @SueTrevor - 18 sales - well done. Also congratulations on your other achievement on Facebook. Your goodies are beautiful.

10 Likes

Here are the figures for yesterday (16th November) Friday. We had 34 people showing their items on the thread. The sales fairy was around but not really working hard enough. She did visit joss @XStitcherJoss - and Joss had her first sale - well done. We had 18 sales as follows:

Jewellery 3
Ceramics 9
Misc 5
Knitting 1

This gives a cumulative for the 16 days of:

Jewellery 51
Miscellaneous 27
Ceramics 63
Cards 26
Knitting/Crochet 10
Xmas items 7
Art 6
Bags 19

Total 209

Sarah at DotteryPottery and Sue Trevor remain in the Folksy best sellers list.

Sales Fairy - There are still 16 shops on the thread waiting for their first sale this month - please pay them a visit. You still have a lot of work to do. Max has written a poem for you so please keep waving your magic wand. Sales from people on this thread were 440 for November in 2017 and we are hoping to beat this figure. With only about 14 days of November to go, we need average sales of 17 per day to beat last year’s figure and prove the sales fairy is alive and well. Will be leaving a mince pie out for you tonight.

17 Likes