Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - November 2020

Late to the party this weekend, although I’ve been through and loved all. Thought I’d join in the doggy chat: My OH bought a puppy about a month ago and it’s like having a new born with the amount of attention she needs! He likes to do all the ‘nice stuff’ with her but not cleaning up after her, of course!

Anyway, my relist for today is:

35 Likes

Hi everyone, hope you’ve had a good weekend.

Can I ask what ‘Dotties’ site is, I haven’t heard of this one?

I’m still having trouble adding a new listing, must just be me though as others have managed today so I’ve relisted one of my favourite keyrings.

Mandy

29 Likes

Stunning Natalie. A house on our walk had one he is always looking out the window and barking at interlopers. Must be used to us as never barks now.

14 Likes

Thank you Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery & Alison @FluffStuffCrafts!

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I love German Shepherds! I know I’m saying this about every breed you guys mention, but I really do love them all!!

Lesley @SilverJewellery look at those eyes!! Isn’t she super cute?! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

16 Likes

She is adorable Lesley. Yes puppies take a lot of work, collected ours at 9 weeks and clean by 12 weeks. Up every 2 hours at night to carry him downstairs and outside, same during the day and worked.

13 Likes

Evenin’ all. Who/what is Dotties? Am I going to be embarassed for asking a daft question?!

8 sales to add please @MaxPringJewellery
New pins, new listing

32 Likes

Didn’t maage to get this far yesterday; ended up about 20 posts short of the finish line when I had to pack up. Caught up now,
Welcome to newbies - @BeauBooks and @Spindependent. If I’ve forgotten anyone then I apologise; you are also just as welcome.
Can you put me down for three sales @MaxPringJewellery please.
Nothing to contribute on the subject of other sites - I can just about hold my head above water on this one :grinning:
Had a big relisting to do this morning - here’s one of them; beautifully understated setting of millefiore beads over silver on copper

31 Likes

Evening Everyone! All caught up to here I love all the pictures of the dogs especially the puppy Lesley @SilverJewellery those gorgeous puppy eyes, adorable.
I had a request from a lady at work asking if I could do a semi abstract painting of her OH mini cooper, I had great fun experimenting with this as I have not painted a car before. Sent her a photo of the painting and she was very pleased. Unfortunately I cannot share with you until after Christmas when she has given it to him.
A new listing from me today.

31 Likes

Loved and pinned to here.
Thanks for your dog’s pictures! love dogs.
I am also interested to know what “Dotties” is?

15 Likes

@DesignsByMLP @TashaBeSpoke @FeltbyBridget Susan aka Dottie Bonner

16 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.
Oooh just love all those gorgeous doggie pictures.
This is Charlie greyhound

31 Likes

Welcome to the forum Charlie

14 Likes

Late tonight as I have been trying to list a new item. I’ve given up as photos are not loading although the little circle is going round and round. I tried again on a different page but still no joy
So a relist which eventually worked
I also can’t load my photo to here so not sure what you will see
Patterned tank top - Folksy

24 Likes

aaah, thank you

13 Likes

Loved and pinned to here, gorgeous dogs pics :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Ok thank you. Is that a site that anyone can sell on? Sorry don’t mean to be a pest…
Mandy

14 Likes

Welcome Gelert they are such a large part of our lives

13 Likes

All done to here for both shops
Closing down now as I’m shattered. I’ve been wrapping Christmas presents all afternoon and still have more to do tomorrow. I’m trying to get them all ready for my husband to post while I’m in hospital.
See you all tomorrow
Nighty night. xx

17 Likes

Cat @BabanCat maybe alter your comment as I think it is against the folksy rules to mention another selling platform as they are in competition with Folksy and I don’t think it is allowed…( up to you…hope you don’t mind me mentioning it…x)
I know people mention the dark side etc which is why it is only referred to as “the dark side” or the other one …the auction site…and not by the names that we all know.
I don’t want anyone to get their wrists slapped…xx

13 Likes

Lovely dogs.

12 Likes