Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Thank you Sarah. How awful, that’s very sad xx

6 Likes

Morning all. Clear and chilly here this morning. Got a very sore arm after my flu vac yesterday and feel achy all over.
Hope you managed to get some sleep Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
Had 3 parcels of gorgeous goodies from fellow folksy sellers delivered yesterday which are supposed to be Christmas pressies/stocking fillers, I think I’m going to have a hard time parting with any of them.
Another little felt brooch from me
https://folksy.com/items/7186207-Felt-Brooch-Heart-and-Flowers-Pink-and-Purple

18 Likes

Good morning All! Brrr! Very autumnal here on Sheppey this morning, but I’ve got to brave the pottery shed to get some pots turned! Today I’m listing a Christmas Tea Light that doubles as a lovely Pot Pourri Bowl for the hallway. Hope you all have a lovely Sunday xxx
https://folksy.com/items/7186596-Holly-and-Berry-Christmas-Tea-Light-Festive-Home-Decor-Table-Centrepiece-

15 Likes

Thought I might be first to list today but clearly not! Here’s my add ready for Christmas …

16 Likes

Sorry to hear that Sarah, you did your best! Xxx

5 Likes

Heres the link for Helen’s lovely Christmas card.

Natalie x

15 Likes

My 7th Card for the 7th October

14 Likes

Goodness I go away from the thread for a day or so and everything happens!!
Gasworks @LuckyBugHandmade, hope they’ve got you sorted
Beautiful grand daughter Klara @sandranesbitt
Captured pigeons with Sarah @thedotterypotter
And Roz @OrchardFelts volunteering for extra shifts
All go.
So I have a relist today, it seems my lavender hottie so the most popular, but I have run out of that colour wool, so this may be the last one if I can’t find something similar
Have a lovely Sunday everyone, think we may be trimming the hedge today, deep joy xx

18 Likes

Good Morning Everyone,
Chilly this morning, still sun is out.
Pleased we had a sale yesterday it boosts confidence.
A new Christmas card today, hope you like it
Helen’s Handmade Love the Christmas card
Pinned to here
Best Wishes Adrian

17 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sale Adrian @nannyjulie :slight_smile: :dancer:

Off out in a minute, got a full day, we are off to a former prisoner of war camp a few miles away, then to The Range and then to a Bead Fair :slight_smile: it’s a beautilful day for it as well. Have a lovely day everyone what ever you are up to.

19 Likes

Morning all.
Looks to be brightening up here, which is good, as need to pick apples and rake up leaves today.

You may recognise these stones Natalie, @NOfkantsCurios

18 Likes

Dropping by early today, well early for me anyway.

16 Likes

Morning all
Today’s listing is a mug

14 Likes

Pretty quiet at the gallery yesterday, dont think the pouring rain helped! Did make a few sales though (sadly not mine :frowning: ) so was worth going in and I managed to get quite a bit done.

Today I am going to be dying some silk scarves - just a little extra to take to Norfolk with me. Just waiting for my daughter to go to work so I can get into her room to find the dyes.

Another relist today

17 Likes

good morning…a bit chilly here but the sun is shining…
Today I have a baby boy’s cardigan.
https://folksy.com/items/7186366-Baby-Boy-s-cardigan-ref-f-540-

16 Likes

Morning everyone
Today’s listing

15 Likes

Morning everyone will be back later to love and pin

15 Likes

thanks Natalie…i know not what i do!!!

6 Likes

Good morning. Beautiful autumnal day here in Kent. Still working on an order so still relisting :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Morning all :grinning:

Phew what a day it was yesterday. I didn’t manage to get back on here, but I am all caught up now with :heart: and everyones news.

Thank you for all your advice and good wishes about our boiler. The gas people were meant to arrive between 8 & 1. Mr LBH had his phone on charge upstairs though so didn’t realise he had received an automated tracking text saying they would be there at 9.45 - we found it at 11 ish and no one had turned up! When he phoned they said someone had been and knocked at our door but there was no reply! They hadn’t! We had been sitting all morning watching out of the window and saw no one anywhere near the house, so I’ve no idea where they had gone!! Anyway we were then booked in for an afternoon slot!

Thankfully when they did arrive it turned out to be a valve that had gone! I think in layman’s terms it was something about the controls signalling to the valve to close but the valve had jammed or something??? But they were able to fix it and it was relatively inexpensive. I can’t tell you how relieved I was! It does look to be an older boiler and will need replacing in time but not the first thing we wanted to do when moving in due to the cost.

Anyway after this we also ended up with a friend coming to help us with some problems with electrical sockets (the buttons on the socket would not press!) but all turned out good and I now have a fancy USB charging socket (I am not techy but so excited by this :rofl:)

@thedotterypotter I’m sorry to hear about the pigeon, poor little thing can’t have felt well and maybe that’s why it fell down the chimney? We had to rescue two baby pigeons a few weeks ago that had been thrown from their nests in bad weather into our front garden. You can only do your best to help.
@sandranesbitt what a beautiful photo of your Granddaughter
@erkinwald I hope you are feeling a bit better now after flu jab.
Its such a shame that your outlets closing @BeadstormJewellery
@SarahDesignsUK so sad to hear about your husbands colleagues. I hope you are able to get things sorted with your neighbours. We have had disruptive neighbours in the past and it can really get you down.

I couldn’t decide what to list this morning so I’m sharing a set of cards that I listed a couple of days ago but haven’t shared before.

16 Likes