Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

(Cynthia Brock) #361

Lovely day again - completely different to yesterday. Just a relist from me today. Back later to love and pin - have a restful day today everyone.

(Sue Mellem) #362

An early appearance for me today - taking Mum out later for a delayed birthday lunch.
So sorry to hear about your husband’s colleagues Sarah @SarahDesignsUK. Must be desastating for everyone. Hope something gets resolved with your neighbours - noise is bad enough in the daytime, but many times worse at night.

Relieved for you about the boiler Marianne @LuckyBugHandmade
Glad the workshop went well Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery
Sounds like an awesome day Max @MaxPringJewellery, particularly the bead fair!
Did you get up for the Grand Prix Natalie @NOfkantsCurios? I thought about it but listened on the radio instead!

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #363

This one’s not been outed here for sometime! Scorpio is coming up soon so re:listing…

Sad pigeon news Sarah @thedotterypotter at least it was cared for in its final hours.
Kids learning to drive is is like watching chicks learn to use their wings isn’t it Caroline? :joy: @carolinefrodsham
Shocking news about the work related deaths Sarah @SarahdesignsUk - I feel for you re: your fighting neighbours, I used to live below a couple who fought noisily regularly…it wasn’t just the lack of sleep, it was the stress of worrying whether I should call someone out incase they harmed each other…

Can you add a sale for me please max @MaxPringJewellery (that’s a card Cynthia @Brockstones :wink:)

All loved, some Tweeted, some Pinned to here…

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #364

Morning! A relist from me today https://folksy.com/items/7125149-Turquoise-Beaded-Necklace

(Thedotterypotter) #365

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

What terrible news about your Husband’s colleagues sending you lots of love Sarah @SarahDesignsUK x

Glad your boiler is sorted @LuckyBugHandmade x enjoy your fancy USB socket :slight_smile:

I’ve got a relist today:

3 sales to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

(Helen Healey) #366

@NOfkantsCurios, good to see a fellow F1 fan on the thread. We recorded the Grand Prix so that we didn’t have to get up too early!
@thedotterypotter, shame about the pigeon. At least with it falling down your chimney, it was able to be put to sleep without suffering a long drawn out death from the canker.
Claire, @kernowclaire, thanks so much for including my seagull tote bag on your blue board.
@BeadstormJewellery, sorry to hear about the shop closing.
@SarahDesignsUK, so sorry to hear about your husband’s work colleagues and that you are once again having trouble with your neighbours.

Very frosty here this morning - the field behind our house was white over. It’s a lovely sunny day now, much better than the dreary rain we had yesterday. I’m listing the last of the current batch of coin purses today. When I logged in I had an item on the front page “being bought now” which didn’t materialise into a sale. Always disappointing when that happens!

https://folksy.com/items/7186662-Small-purse-coin-purse-in-cream-with-large-dark-blue-butterfly

(Helen Healey) #367

All loved and pinned to here.

(carolinefrodsham) #368

Afternoon everyone . Q nice here, doors open and have robins tweeting beautifully outside (or are the arguing!)
At least the pigeon didn’t suffer any longer Sarah @thedotterypotter
Glad boiler prob is sorted Marianne @LuckyBugHandmade phewwwwey
Hope you had a lovely day Max @MaxPringJewellery Well deserved after all your work :smiley:
How traumatic for your husband Sarah @SarahDesignsUK Hope it wasn’t as a result of lack of Health and Safety (not that that makes it any difference ; but it could have been prevented) and sorry to hear your neighbours are giving you stress too . I hope you get some sleep tonight .
Have a good Sunday.

(Gill Wootton) #369

Hi everyone thank you Claire @kernowclaire for including my Mandala I have now followed your lovely Pinboard.
Sorry to hear Sarah @SarahDesignsUK the sad news about your husbands work colleagues also your problems with neighbours nothing worse and lack of sleep only adds to the problem I hope that it gets resolved soon.
I have been having a little sort out and have several packs of card that are now surplus to my requirements.
Here is a listing for 1 pack there are 2 of these available others listed too.

(Jacqui and Kerry) #370

Sorry to read your sad news Sarah. Sending you some :hugs: x

(Jacqui and Kerry) #371

All caught up to here.

(Jacqui and Kerry) #372

Klara Autumn, lovely name. She is Adorable Sandra.

(Brenda Cumming) #373

@SarahDesignsUK …sending special hugs your way…xxxx
The plumber knocked and is coming to fix my toilet tomorrow…phew…and the builder has finished now…onwards and upwards…x

(Rachael H.) #374

Hello all,
Had a great time in Southend, the first day started very misty but cleared to a beautiful sunny day. I love going away but there’s still all the chores waiting for me when I get back, so new listings are at the bottom of the list!

Sorry to hear about the pigeon Sarah @thedotterypotter, very traumatic. I hope you manage to get some peace from your neigbours soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK. What a stressful day Marianne @LuckyBugHandmade, I think I would have abandoned the house!

I’m still not seeing my new listings on the front page, is this still a problem for everyone else too?

I made this a couple of months ago, but have only just had the nerve to list it as it’s my highest priced item. It took me over 25 hours to make and has over 2,000 beads, so I feel justified charging this price for it.

Have a good Sunday all. :smiley:
IMG_4642

(Roz) #375

That is stunning Rachel @AppleQueenJewellery - dont be worried about the price its well worth it. Not sure you are getting a very good hourly rate though!

Just finished dying my silk scarves - exhausted now. Just a final press and packaging to do now and then I’m all set to go. Think I’ll have a quick tidy up and then sit down and watch a film :slight_smile:

(Cynthia Brock) #376

That cuff is really stunning Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery. I do hope it is noticed and is sold quickly for you.

(Cynthia Brock) #377

Have just had a look at sales for yesterday Saturday 6th October. There were 26 people listing on the thread and we only had 4 sales as follows:

Cards 1
Ceramics 1
Bags 1
Jewellery 1

The cumulatives are:

Jewellery 6
Knitting/Crochet 5
Xmas items 1
Ceramics 14
Art 2
Cards 3
Bags 3
Miscellaneous accessories 4
Supplies 1

DottyPottery and Deborah Jones remain on the Folksy Bestsellers list.

(Rosesworkshop) #378

Two sales for me today @MaxPringJewellery - happy dance :grinning:

Definitely woolly gloves weather today!

(Max Pring) #379

Good afternoon, yay happy dancing for your sales Sarah and Elly :dancing_women: :slight_smile:

Lovely day, the camp was really interesting, actually the only POW Camp where the prisones broke out, 70 of them! they dug a tunnel our very own Welsh Great Escape!, I have to say the camp was basic but the rooms were a good size with good beds, though it must have been freezing in winter, they were treated well as far as we could tell, lots of art on the walls, but it was too dark to take pictures, they had musical instruments, a common room, medical centre and a choir. The camp was actually built for the women to stay at the munitions factory so it was more like a barracks, it’ didn’t feel like a sad place like I was expecting though, in fact some of the German POWs returned a few years ago for a documentary on the escape. Also got lots of new beads!! :slight_smile:

(carolinefrodsham) #380

Glad you had a good day . Beads look yummy :smiley: