Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

I think my sale last night may have got overlooked @MaxPringJewellery @Brockstones

Nice bead stash Max, lovely colours.

Beautiful cuff Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery

8 Likes

Thank you Roz, those scarves are gorgeous!

5 Likes

I hope so too!

4 Likes

Really lovely things, your all making.
All caught up to here

8 Likes

all caught up to here too

6 Likes

Yay happy dancing for your sales Simone and belated for yours Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, sorry I missed that one :flushed:

6 Likes

Hi, A Christmas item for today xx
WP_20170926_049

17 Likes

Evening folks!

Ooh, glad your boiler was sorted @LuckyBugHandmade :blush:

Those earrings are gorgeous @MaxPringJewellery and so is that bead haul!

Lovely scarves @OrchardFelts

Wow @AppleQueenJewellery that cuff! :open_mouth: :bouquet:

Congrats Everyone with sales!

A new one from me!

Thanks for all the thoughts guys. We ended up going out for breakfast, that went really smoothly thankfully as last time we went to this place the eldest had a panic attack. But weā€™ve been trying a few new strategies since then and they seemed quite successful! Managed to get photos done too! The neighbours boyfriend has just been put in prison, so we were hoping for some peace but she seems to have another. It didnā€™t help that 101 gave me a telling off for not ringing when it happened.

Anyhoo liked and pinned to here xx

19 Likes

Gosh , a lot to catch up on here this weekend !! :slight_smile: I seem to have been pulled in way too many directions . Iā€™m going to have a good read now ! ā€¦

A colour-block Merino/ Cashmere blend scarf from me today ā€¦

ā€¦ and 4 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Evening everyone!
So sorry to hear of what you and you family have been going through Sarah @SarahDesignsUK. Thats very tragic news. I am pleased that you have had some progress on the neighbours front and hope that you get some good nights rest.
Ooh lots of scrumptious beads Max @MaxPringJewellery.
That is one amazing cuff bracelet Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery. Glad you enjoyed your trip away.
Wonderful silk scarves Roz @OrchardFelts .
Thank you Sue @BeadstormJewellery. Thank you for the pendant love Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
Its good to hear your got your heating sorted Marianne @LuckyBugHandmade.
All caught up to here.

11 Likes

Have changed it now Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

4 Likes

Suffering extreme bead envy Max!

6 Likes

Good morning! I have a free form but beautiful Banded Agate Gemstone keyring or handbag charm today, something for those that done like the more natural look.

Natalie x

17 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancng for your sales Ali :slight_smile: :dancer:

16 Likes

Gorgeous cuff bracelet Rachel @AppleQueenJewellery. Lovely beads Max @MaxPringJewellery.
A winter warmer from me
https://folksy.com/items/7187074-Beanie-Hat-for-Adults-Hand-Knitted

20 Likes

Again itā€™s a relist from me I am afraid. I love this little scarf for the garden tap, definitely a Christmas present for the gardener who has everything!! My new super soft hottie is taking ages to knit, very fine yarn, but it will be worth it XX
Off out walking along the Stour estuary, making the most of the glorious weather, today. This morningā€™s red sky was so beautiful, but red sky in the morning, shepherds warning! Then I will sit this evening and knit my little fingers off, promise!x

16 Likes

Morning! Heres my new listing for today

https://folksy.com/items/7186995-Purple-and-Lilac-Bead-embroidery-Necklace-

17 Likes

Good morning all, wow Monday again they come round so quickly :wink: I have a new listing to start the new week and finger crossed I will have a few more new listings this week :slight_smile: hope everyone had a lovely weekend and has a fab Monday :slight_smile: xxx

18 Likes

Good morning - overslept a bit this morning, Iā€™m sure the alarm didnt go off but maybe I just turned it off in a daze!

Well I am all packed up and ready to go to Norfolk, just hope it will all fit in the car!

So today I have a free day - think Iā€™m going to have a play with something experimental :slight_smile:

Glad your new strategies seem to be working for the panic attacks Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - my daughter suffers badly from these and I know how hard it can be.

Another relist from me - Iā€™m hoping to start listing again when I return!

19 Likes

good morning allā€¦damp and cold hereā€¦brrrr.
Today I have another of my infinity scarvesā€¦only Ā£5 ā€¦
This one is in navy and silver.
https://folksy.com/items/7181350-Navy-silver-crochet-moebius-cowl-neck-scarf-ref-F-524-

17 Likes