Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Morning all
Today’s listing is another miniature, I think the last in this colourway

18 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk! Happy Monday!
A beautiful orange goblet today!
https://folksy.com/items/7113570-Fiery-Orange-Ceramic-Goblet-Dining-Dinnerware-Tableware-Homeware-Wine

18 Likes

My 8th listing for 8th October

19 Likes

Morning everyone! :blush:

Just caught up and so many beautiful listings! Your cuff bracelet is beautiful! @AppleQueenJewellery

Todays listing from me is a winter badger card :heart:

https://folksy.com/items/7187061-Winter-Badger-Card-7-x-7-inches-Blank-InsideIMG_2572

19 Likes

a relist from me today

I’ve paid for some promotion from british crafters yesterday. Not sure what to expect, but as sales are really down I thought it was worth a shot. Anyone tried it before? views?

18 Likes

Roz @OrchardFelts have a wonderful time in Norfolk, hope you sell loads, drive safely, the weather here is glorious xx

9 Likes

Good Morning Everyone.
Happy Monday from North Kent.
Loved and pinned to here, on the ball this morning, must have slept well!
Lovely Christmas card today, i think Julie is in HO!HO!HO mode :laughing: :santa::mrs_claus:
Have a good day Adrian

18 Likes

Good morning everyone

18 Likes

Good morning all. A new necklace from me today.

20 Likes

Morning folks . Hope all well this Monday morning.
I have been adding Folksy365ers Christmas items to a new Pinterest board , If you care to follow /repin. It’s things directly related to Christmas as obviously all the stuff we make could be presents :smile: Maybe I will do a present ideas one a bit nearer Christmas.
morning.https://www.pinterest.co.uk/carolinefrodsha/handmade-christmas-2018-folksy365/
Have a good day .

19 Likes

Morning all
I returned from a few days break in London yesterday. I got back to a parcel with my golden bernina scissors in it that I won this summer, they are absolutely amazing, they all cut so beautifully, I shall really enjoy using them.

Whilst I was away, the tumble dryer went pop apparently, and all the power was cut, last week, the kettle went, that was replaced the day the tumble dryer went. What next?
And I’m now also car less, I returned my friends amazing, gorgeous automatic car that made me feel like a million dollars that I’ve been borrowing for months, in the meantime my own car didn’t get through it’s mot, it’s being sorted, but not ready yet.
Anyway, onto today’s listing, I don’t do many seasonal items, but I thought about this one whilst I was away, hope you like it.

23 Likes

Morning all, very dull here today.

Love the pumpkin Sue, and those scissors look amazing! @SueTrevor

19 Likes

Thank you Deborah :scissors::jack_o_lantern: :grin:

7 Likes

Morning

I’ve just loaded another Christmas card to my shop

16 Likes

Wow …golden scissors :smiley: Lovely. And I do like your pumpkin :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Afternoon everyone
Glad you got your heating sorted @LuckyBugHandmade
Hope you got a better night’s sleep Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
Beautiful cuff bracelet Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery
A new bag charm today

19 Likes

Thanks Caroline. I hope they make my work even better :rofl:

8 Likes

Good morning all hope you are all well.

I am pleased to say that Friday went well and that I now have one warm foot instead of the two freezing icicles I had before. There doesn’t seem to be any pain in my left leg so I think it was a great success. I can’t wait now to get the other leg done which it appears is in a much worse state than the other one was. The worst part about Friday was having to lay on my back in the same position without moving for 6 hours. I watched the whole procedure on the monitor and the doctor explained what he was doing all the way through.

I wasn’t very comfortable sitting at my table over the weekend so didn’t do anything at all. Todays offering was listed today.

You sound as if you are having a horrid time of it Sarah @SarahDesignsUK hope that resolves itself soon. Love your new bead stash Max @MaxPringJewellery and those scissors are beautiful @SueTrevor

19 Likes

Great . So glad it worked for you . Let’ s hope it’s not too long before you can get the other leg done :smile:

6 Likes

Glad your procedure went well Pauline @PollysWares138.
Shocked to hear of the terrible tragedy at your husband’s workplace Sarah @SarahDesignsUK.
I have been missing from here for a couple of days as I had an old friend staying here and we did little apart from walk, talk - and eat! Yesterday was gorgeous - we went for a long walk past local vineyards and enjoyed a pub lunch. Today is my birthday but she’s had to go home and I feel I’ve celebrated enough already so will spend it quietly!
Here is today’s listing.
(

23 Likes