Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

(carolinefrodsham) #441

I believe you say it like Huwel … Huw -el …not too much over pronunciation on the el( like the l at end of little-) Hope that helps . Don’t worry! it’ll be fine :slightly_smiling_face:

(carolinefrodsham) #442

A long walk sounds like a very good idea Sarah :smile: I hope you really enjoy it and it clears the cobwebs. Take care x

(Sue) #443

Happy Birthday Patricia @silverbirchstudio
So glad you’re feeling a bit better Pauline @PollysWares138 and the treatment has worked :yellow_heart:
Sarah, @SarahDesignsUK take care of yourself, absolutely awful news, both your husbands colleagues and the neighbours
And thank you all for the pumpkin and scissor love :jack_o_lantern::scissors::yellow_heart:

(Patricia Smith) #444

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

(Claire Mead) #445

Happy birthday xx

(Rachael H.) #446

Thank you Caroline, that makes sense :blush:

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #447

Hi All

Fabulous scissors Sue @SueTrevor
Glad it was a good outcome Pauline @pollywares138
Happy Birthday Patricia @silverbirchstudio
Loving the leaf earrings Caroline @carolinefrodsham

I’ve created a new pin board called Folksy: Christmas Saves
Hand Made from Folksy Sellers unique & exclusive makes from Folksy.com

I’d been pinning to the same ‘Folksy Loves’ board for months… Soooooooo much Social Media time-consumption - Pinterest is my most neglected, apart form pinning from here!! Anyway I’ll be pinning everything from here, to the new board til Xmas…

Talking of digital-time-consumption…it’s chaotically stealing precious time & focus from my printmaking…I need concentrate on my current print. Something has to give, so Digital it is - which means I’m going to take a back seat from here for a short while. I’ll look in to love & pin but not participate in chat-chat & news-updates (which I’ll miss)…

Bit of a stream of consciousness, hope I’ve made sense!

See you all the other side of the next Print :smile:
Loved & pinned to here…

(carolinefrodsham) #448

Look forward to seeing your new print when you have finished it .Sounds like a good idea to step away from the time consuming digital stuff .Will miss you while you’re busy . See you again soon :heart:️ Go Elly !! ( I mean go get stuck in :smiley:)
And thanks for earring love :slightly_smiling_face:

(Natalie Ofkants) #449

Have another early start tomorrow, so listing my item now before I fall asleep, in case I don’t get time before work.

A rustic banded Agate gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

(Max Pring) #450

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Sarah :slight_smile: :dancer:
Tiz very quiet sales wise on here this month, or is that just me thinking it is?
Hope the promotion works well for you Sandra @sandranesbitt, I did it year before last last, I don’t think it made a huge difference to me Sandra, though I wasn’t doing silver jewellery then, but I know lots of people it works very well for.
Thank you for all the bead love, I’m looking forward to getting stuck into those at the weekend :slight_smile:

We have some lovely news to share, we are going to be grandparents again, baby no.2 is due in April next year :baby:

Belated Happy Birthday for yesterday Patricia @silverbirchstudio :cake:
So pleased your op went well Pauline @PollysWares138, hope the second one is soon :slight_smile:
Good luck in Norfolk Roz @OrchardFelts hope you sell loads :slight_smile:
Oooh scrummy scissors Sue @SueTrevor
Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, hope the weather is good for you, sometimes you just have to take time out, such a dreadful thing to happen, not helped by your neighbours, I can sympathise with that, the neighbours before our current neigbour would argue constantly, we were so relieved when they moved.

(Lynn Britton) #451

Hope you do well in Norfolk Roz @OrchardFelts.
Congratulations Max on the coming addition of grandchild No 2. :baby:
Fingerless mitts from me today.
https://folksy.com/items/7187487-Fingerless-Mitts-for-Adults-Hand-Knitted

(Roz) #452

Belated birthday wishes Patricia @silverbirchstudio
Glad the pain has reduced Pauline @PollysWares138 - lets hope they can fix the other leg too and that you dont have to wait too long.
Oh, those scissors … Sue @SueTrevor - I dont even use scissors that much in my work but I’m still jealous!
Congrats on grandchild no 2 Max @MaxPringJewellery

Thanks for the good wishes for Norfolk - at least the weather forecast looks good. I dont set off until very early tomorrow morning but today I am spending with my daughter as she has completed her first week and now has a couple of days off. I expect she will sleep for most of it though!

Will probably put the shop in holiday mode later this afternoon but will pop in over the week to read news and visit everyones listings. My listing for today

(LuckyBugHandmade) #453

Morning everyone :blush:

I can’t believe I am on here so early! Make a note of it, it may not happen again! :rofl:

Awwww that’s lovely news @MaxPringJewellery I bet you are all so excited :heart:
Happy Birthday for yesterday Patricia @silverbirchstudio I hope you enjoyed your day and had a relaxing time
@PocketfulCreations I love your owl cushion, I think we were both in Owl moods yesterday as I was making owl cards :owl:
@OrchardFelts I hope you enjoy Norfolk and do well
@PollysWares138 Glad you are feeling a bit better and your op went well.

Todays card is a very luxurious butterfly card. I listed it yesterday evening and wasn’t intending to share on this thread, but decided it was too pretty not to :butterfly: I hope everyone likes it as much as I do.

https://folksy.com/items/7187366-Twilight-Butterfly-Card

(Sharon Halmshaw) #454

Good morning everyone :slight_smile: I have another new listing today and I got my tax return done and submitted yesterday yee haa :smiley: now I can relax and concentrate on the fun bit making pretties :slight_smile:

Congratulations Max @MaxPringJewellery on your lovely news :slight_smile:
Belated Birthday wishes Patriicia @silverbirchstudio, hope you had a lovely day
Hope you have a great time in Norfolk Roz @OrchardFelts
Hope you continue to recover well Pauline @Pollywares138

Have a fab day everyone :slight_smile: xxx

(pipdesigns) #455

Ooops @OhhhWhatAYarn - Sorry to follow your Cozy with this one but it’s my new make of the day! . . .

HUGE congratulations to you Max! @MaxPringJewellery

(sandranesbitt) #456

morning all . my latest new thing

(sandranesbitt) #457

cheers Max, suppose the trick is not to expect miracles :frowning:

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #458

Morning! A few relists from me today, matching earrings and necklace

(Deborah Jones) #459

Morning all.

Congrats on your happy news Max @MaxPringJewellery

(Sharon Halmshaw) #460

ha ha ha don’t worry about it :wink: this is gorgeous by the way :slight_smile: xxx