Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

My 9th Card for 9th October

17 Likes

good morning allā€¦all caught up to hereā€¦phewā€¦

The sun is shining and a promise to be a bit warmer today and tomorrow.
Today I have another baby cardiganā€¦this one is slightly larger than usualā€¦21" chestā€¦
https://folksy.com/items/7187256-Boy-s-button-up-cardigan-ref-F-541-

17 Likes

How easy is it to delete your own post by mistake :persevere:
Morning all
It looks like itā€™s going to be a nice day today
Todayā€™s listing is another miniature ceramic vase in a colourway that sold well at my last fair

20 Likes

Good morning. Those kids had me working hard this morning. I need a cuppa now :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Yikes where did yesterday go? Iā€™m nursing a poorly guide dog puppy at the moment - last week he was castrated and this week heā€™s eaten something he shouldnā€™t thatā€™s got stuck and is causing vomiting. I seem to have spent more time at the vetā€™s than anywhere else lately! Thankfully Guide Dogs pay the vetā€™s bills.

Congrats Max, thatā€™s so exciting!

Hereā€™s mine for today

19 Likes

Hello all, hope itā€™s okay to start from here. Iā€™ve actually made some new things so have lots to show for October. Iā€™ll start off with a card. Itā€™s blank inside so could be used fr any purpose, especially Silver wedding or Christmas?? :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk! Today Iā€™m re listing a card from my other shop,ArtPapercraftNotebooksandCards, I canā€™t get into Willowgifts at all, due to Folksy doing technical work on its fb link! Had to get into ArtPapercraftNotebooksandCards via google, but canā€™t get into the other one no matter what I do! Anyone else with two shops having this problem?
https://folksy.com/items/7179748-Squirrels-and-Butterflies-Birthday-Card-

16 Likes

Hi Sandra, let us know how it goes!xxx

4 Likes

Morning all, the weather here is such a contrast to yesterday. It was quite miserable and cold yesterday but today the sun is shining and it is very warm. Itā€™s very nice

Sorry to hear about the tragedy at your husbandā€™s work Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, what does he do?

Max @MaxPringJewellery what fantastic news, I keep waiting for my two boys to give me some news like that but unfortunately I donā€™t think it will every happen. The daughter of some very good friends of ours did ask if I would like to be an adopted Grandma to her little boy though so I must grumble.

I havenā€™t had chance to list anything new today so here are a couple of pairs of clip on earrings from a little while ago

19 Likes

Congratulations Max @MaxPringJewellery how exciting
Yes, sales are non-existent so far this month, but I think sometimes thatā€™s how my Octoberā€™s are. Iā€™ve had a few enquiries which have come to nothing. One person asked me to draw up my pattern for free, so her guild could use it, they will of course acknowledge my nameā€¦ and a gallery thatā€™s interested but I have to get them there and back, and they want 50% and sale or return, it sounds like a lot to me!
Anyway, hereā€™s a little something I made for myself, a friend bought me a lovely huge beautiful handmade safety pin Iā€™d admired for my birthday, and Iā€™ve added to it, what do you think?

And now todayā€™s listing

21 Likes

Good afternoon everyone
My sales have been very poor in the last few weeks and non existent this month hopefully things will pick up
some new copper earrings today

09-SAM_5023

16 Likes

Lovely and sunny here in Kent today. Have just caught up with all the news.

Congratulations Max on your news about the forthcoming grandchild @MaxPringJewellery
Belated birthday wishes to Patricia @silverbirchstudio - hope you enjoyed your day.
Hope you have a well deserved break in Norfolk and that the weather keeps fine for you Roz @OrchardFelts
Itā€™s good to hear you are on the mend @PollysWares138 and the worst of worrying is over.
Loved your gold scissors shown yesterday Sue @SueTrevor. Also loved that safety pin brooch - a perfect holder for one of your pieces.
Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - hope you had a good walk yesterday. It always helps to get away from everything and just think about the things that matter most in life.

My item for today is a relist

Red%20and%20gold%20decal%20beaded%20necklace

21 Likes

Itā€™s not difficult to analyse the sales for yesterday Monday 8th October as there were only three. There were 28 people on the thread.

The three sales were

Ceramics 3

The cumulatives are:

Jewellery 6
Knitting/Crochet 8
Xmas items 4
Ceramics 20
Art 2
Cards 4
Bags 3
Miscellaneous accessories 4
Supplies 1

DottyPottery, Deborah Jones and Roses Workshop remain on the Bestsellers list.

Letā€™s hope things pick up soon.

18 Likes

Congratulations Maxine @MaxPringJewellery wonderful news about the baby

10 Likes

Afternoon all, lovely sunny day and some great stuff on here as usual! :slight_smile:
Busy. busy. busy over here so heres a quick listing.

17 Likes

Is it still in draft or sold already? It says unavailable when I click on it.

4 Likes

Hi all caught up again fabulous news Max @MaxPringJewellery congratulations.
Glad your op went well Pauline @PollysWares138 and that you donā€™t have to wait too long for your second one.
Love your cushion Helen @PocketfulCreations
Sales this month are none existent so far although I live in hope.
Have listed this new Christmas tree decoration.

20 Likes

congratulations Maxā€¦you are far too young xx

9 Likes

Aha yes! thanks , told you its been a busy day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Sunny and warm here, a lovely day
Another Christmas card listing.
Time flies by and each day brings more listings of all your fantastic array of designs and crafts.
caught up to here
Best Wishes Adrian

19 Likes