Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #482

Evening everyone! Had a workshop this morning and spent the afternoon preping for Thursdays workshops (needed to photograph and type up the handout) and managed to get some commission work done too. I am looking forward to a quieter week next week, although hopefully not too quiet.
All caught up to here.

(Sue Mellem) #483

Great news Max @MaxPringJewellery - congratulations

Sounds like the workshops are keeping you busy Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery! Hope you get a bit of downtime next week

Very quiet for me here too this month. Hoping it’s the lull befor the storm!

(Helen Healey) #484

Congratulations Max @MaxPringJewellery

Thanks for all the owl cushion love.

Lovely day here today, although we seem to have a ladybird infestation! I wish I hadn’t left the bathroom window open - they’re everywhere!!

All loved and pinned. A shabby chic hearts cushion today.

https://folksy.com/items/7187714-Rectangular-shabby-chic-cushion-with-hearts-ribbon-and-lace-trim

(Max Pring) #485

Good evening yay happy dancing for a sale for me :slight_smile: :dancer:, some earrings and they are off to Australia! also had a book sale over the way,not sold any books for ages and then 4 in 2 days! like buses nothing for ages then they all come together :joy:

thank you for the new baby on the way love :slight_smile: lol Brenda @teabreaks, my daughter is slightly behind me I had her when I was 25 and my son when I was 26 and she’ll be 28 by the time this little one comes along :slight_smile:

Good to see workshops are keepong you busy Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery, seems like the working from home is going well?

Your pin is beautiful Sue @SueTrevor, sets off that fabulous handmade pin lovely, it’s surpising how much work goes into making a pin, having made a few myself over the years for brooches, they can be very time consuming

Oh dear poor Mickle Stephie @StephanieGuy hope he recovers soon

well done Sharon, @OhhhWhatAYarn, celebrate filing your tax return with a cuppa (or a tipple :wink: lol!

(junemccabe) #486

https://folksy.com/items/7185106-Gloucestershire-Old-Spot-Ceramic-Wall-Hanger-Handmade-and-Hand-Painted-

(Ali Dufty) #487

Some of my alpaca/ wool blend ear-warmers today, but in a new colour ‘Damson Delight’ . …

My daughter is used to me never wanting to miss a photo opportunity !!! I whipped this out of my bag whilst we ( me , hubby , daughter and son-in-law ) were out cycling along the Camel trail to Padstow !!!:joy: Lovely day and weather ( almost too warm !!!)

Congrats Max btw :slight_smile: @MaxPringJewellery

(carolinefrodsham) #488

Evening all . Relisting; but they had expired already, as not been able to photograph and write listings of weekend makes . I am not liking the fact it is now dark and not even 7.30 :frowning_face: Hoping everyone well. Lovely baby news Max @MaxPringJewellery :slightly_smiling_face:
Have a good evening .

(Rachael H.) #489

Good evening.
Congratulations on the grandchild news Maxine @MaxPringJewellery, how exciting!
Beautiful cushion Helen @PocketfulCreations
Cute piggie June @junemccabe

Another re-list while I sort out my new listings

(Rosesworkshop) #490

Lovely to see some sunshine, even if I was indoors most of the day.

Probably the last pair of gloves for a while:

(EsiDesigns) #491

Hello everyone, today I have posted my Prints of my painting of a village that I grew up in. And miss every day. Hope you like xx

(Thatenamelguy) #492

Back from my trip away. Been discovering Norwich; a much overlooked city I think… certainly we had a great time.
Kept my listings up to date but couldn’t find time to get to this thread. Took the shop out of holiday mode on Sunday.
This selected from my relistings today:

(Claire Mead) #493

New item just listed xx
WP_20170110_100

(Claire Mead) #494

I knew that was the camel trail xx

(Sarah Bell) #495

Evening all.

Aww congrats @MaxPringJewellery how exciting :slight_smile:

Glad you had a good time @thatenamelguy

Indeed @carolinefrodsham the hours of useable daylight are diminishing. I hate the dark mornings!

Thanks @PollysWares138 he works in pest elimination, but for mainly food manufacture, distribution and large scale sites like universities.

I did get out and I’m glad I did because it was a glorious day here. T shirt weather even! Bit too warm for Gelert though to be honest!

A new one from me today! Dragons and shrooms, all on the same pendant :joy:

Everyone liked and pinned to here!

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #496

Thanks Caroline :smile:

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #497

2 Sales for me Max @MaxPringJewellery. Congrats on your exciting News :smile:
(that’s 2 cards Cynthia @Brockstones :slightly_smiling_face: )

I’ve made the 50 sales milestone - 51 sales! - I know that’s small-fry compared with some of you :wink: but I’m thrilled :blush:

Right then, I’m off back to bed…:sleeping:
Love & pinned to here…

(Natalie Ofkants) #498

Good morning everyone! My item for today a festive red crocheted beanie, slouchy or soft beret hat. It’s a difficult colour to photograph though.

Natalie x

(Max Pring) #499

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sales and milestone Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker :slight_smile: :dancer:

on a training course this morning, nothing too exciting it’s to do with the new NHS Pay Deal, which is very complicated! then meetings all afternoon sigh…

(Lynn Britton) #500

Loving your birthday safety pin Sue @SueTrevor it looks wonderful with your work on it.
Glad you enjoyed your Norwich break Francis @thatenamelguy
Hope Mickle recovers quickly Stephanie @StephanieGuy
Gelert looks as though he enjoyed his walk out with you Sarah @SarahDesignsUK what a lovely boy.
A new crochet hook roll from me
https://folksy.com/items/7184864-Crochet-Hook-Roll-Tidy-Yellow-Pink-and-White

(Sharon Halmshaw) #501

Good morning all :slight_smile: yay two days on the trot I am up early with a new item to list, today its the red version of my sugar skull mug hug. Today I have photos to take. 2 hats to finish and a pumpkin bag charm to make so I better get a move on :wink:

Oh Max @MaxPringJewellery you have my greatest sympathies re the training and meetings, I worked for the NHS for a fair few years and remember all the hoo haa and meetings over agenda for change and lots of my colleagues were down graded due to it :frowning: hope it all goes as well as possible :slight_smile:

Congratulations Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker on your 50 sales milestone.

So sorry to hear about your partners colleagues Sarah @SarahDesignsUK hope you are both ok.

Welcome back @thatenamelguy glad to hear you had a good time :slight_smile:

Enjoy your days everyone and I look forward to seeing everyones goodies today :slight_smile: xxx