Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Good Afternoon Everyone;
quite warm this afternoon
Something new today, hope you like it
Internet messing about this morning, so only just getting sorted, pinning etc.
Man came and sorted wasp nest out in front garden so hopefully thats that.
Best Wishes Adrian

21 Likes

Afternoon everyone
Today’s listing is a tiny blue dotty miniature vase

21 Likes

Sorry folks, I seem to have missed a day. I’ve been away staying with MIL for the last couple of days so no making in progress and I’ve fallen behind with clicking and loving. Will catch up later I promise! Meanwhile I’m relisting a pearl necklace and matching earrings. If you order the two together I will apply a 10% refund to your order. Hope you have all been enjoying this beautiful weather!

22 Likes

The sales fairy has been to my house today after my message to her this morning. One sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery.

16 Likes

Welcome back Francis @thatenamelguy. I’ve only been to Norwich once. We were only there for a few hours and it absolutely tanked it down with rain so we took refuge in Costa and never really saw the city! We must go back sometime.

Gelert is absolutely adorable, Sarah @SarahDesignsUK

Congratulations on reaching your 50 milestone Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker

I’ve loved and pinned to here. My listing today has been inspired by Dia de los Muertos, the Mexican festival of The Day of the Dead.

https://folksy.com/items/7188031-Green-and-Pink-Sugar-Skull-Tote-Bag-Mexican-Day-of-the-Dead

20 Likes

I love this Helen!

6 Likes

Congratulations Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker on your milestone, milestones large or small are always an achievement worth celebrating.
Love your necklace and earrings @silverbirchstudio such a yummy colour I hope that you sell them soon.
Have caught up with loving and pinning too.
It’s been such a warm summery day today so sharing my zingy lemon and lime mandala table mat.image

20 Likes

Evening to you all. Well what a gorgeous day :sun_with_face: Pity I was stuck indoors at work . Congratulations on reaching 50 sales Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker :tada::tada::tada:
Excellent news.
Love your photo of Gelert Sarah @SarahDesignsUK Hope you are feeling better and maybe enjoyed another long walk this fine day .

19 Likes

Good evening.
Just trying to pluck up the courage to buy a new laptop. Mine still works but is getting really slow, so it feels like a bit of a luxury rather than a necessity.
Gorgeous necklace Patricia @silverbirchstudio. Congratulations on all your sales and on your milestone Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker

I have a new listing today:
IMG_4715

20 Likes

Rachel… @AppleQueenJewellery I got a message saying that your item couldn’t be found.
I found it and here is the link…hope this one works for you

13 Likes

Oops, thanks Brenda, I pasted the URL in twice!

6 Likes

Good evening, yay happy dancing for your sales Cytha and Valerie, :slight_smile: :dancer: welcome back Valerie and Francis too

9 Likes

Many congratulations Max on your exciting news!

6 Likes

Congratulations on your milestone Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker
Hope the exhibition goes well Claire @ClaireMortArtist hope you and man cub get something sorted out. Never quite know when a random spanner in the works is going to strike do you x

I’m sure you deserve a nw laptop Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery

Had a lovely day today - our daughter bought hubby one of these ‘experience days’ for his birthday - a ride on a steam train. So we drove to Wansford and took a trip to Peterborough. We had a wander round there, including the cathedral, had lunch then headed back on the train again. The weather was perfect and the countryside was beautiful.

Tomorrow I’m having a stall at a WI AGM so trying to get a few more necklaces made. They also include me in their fish and chip supper after the meeting, so generally an enjoyable evening

20 Likes

Congratulations @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker
Recommend a revisit @PollysWares138 - we had a grey day with some drizzle so went under cover where we could.
Today I have a new listing

21 Likes

Evening everyone!
Congrats on the news Max @MaxPringJewellery.
Thats great news about the 50 sales milestone Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker.
Feeling pretty flat out with preparing, as have back to back workshops tomorrow. Thank you Max and Sue - it is wonderful that my business is doing well from home. You dont mind been flat out when its going well!
Have a lovely evening.

7 Likes

A pretty set of 2 lavender bags for me today xx
WP_20170125_181

18 Likes

I don’t need much encouragement! :smile:

6 Likes

Evening all.

Congrats on your milestone Elly, I remember the thrill of getting to 50 sales.

wishing people doing fairs and workshops great success. @OrchardFelts @Verchielbeadsandjewellery @BeadstormJewellery and others I may have missed.

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with hundreds of half finished pieces and fairs looming ,my body is trying to come down with a cold but I’m fighting it, so …apologies for not being very chatty and for showing an oldie from the back of my shop. Will try harder tomorrow.

22 Likes

hope you feel better and manage to get everything sorted xx

7 Likes