Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

(Sarah Bell) #542

Evening folks. Working late here.

Hope you feel better soon @DeborahJonesJewellery x

Congrats on the milestone @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker

Its great that the workshops are so successful for you @Verchielbeadsandjewellery well done lovely!

Sounds like a lovely day @BeadstormJewellery and good luck with the fair!

I saw some of your exhibition pics on insta @ClaireMortArtist very impressive, hope it goes well x

Ooh exciting new laptop @AppleQueenJewellery!

Love your bag @PocketfulCreations :blush:

Right a relist from me:

Liked and pinned to here x

(LuckyBugHandmade) #543

Eeek didn’t realise the time, I’ve just caught up on here and @MaxPringJewellery I have a sale to report!! Yay. Don’t feel like sleeping as too excited. Night all x

(Lynn Britton) #544

Morning all, it’s raining here.
My poor Katie greyhound has been diagnosed with age related incontinence which is causing her much distress, apparently this is quite common in older bitches. Anyhow the vet has given her some medicine and it seems to have made a considerable improvement, so keeping fingers crossed that it keeps on working.
Congrats on your milestone Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker.
Hoping you feel better soon Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and I love those beautiful dark blue earrings.
Your crochet mandala is so pretty Gill @rainbowsnmore.
I’m relisting a pair of mitts
https://folksy.com/items/7188190-Fingerless-Crochet-Mitts-with-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-Adults-Pastel

(Natalie Ofkants) #545

Good morning everybody ne and congratulations to all those with sales! Happy dancing for you all.

My item for today is another from my supplies section, a lovely narrow pear shaped Cabochon of Labradorite, just waiting to be made into something beautiful!

Natalie x

(junemccabe) #546

Good morning Folksy folk! Yay! Back into my shops!
A lovely little Bon Bon Dish today.
https://folksy.com/items/6925320-Poinsettia-Fruit-Dish-Bon-Bon-Dish-Tableware-Christmas-Home-Decor-Dining-

(junemccabe) #547

Absolutely adorable!xxx

(junemccabe) #548

Really love this!xx

(JDParchmentCraftEmporium) #549

My 11th Card for 11th oct

(junemccabe) #550

All caught up to here!xx

(Roz) #551

Wow - dip out for the day and have 50+ posts to catch up on!
Left home at 6am yesterday and drove to Norfolk via Peterborough where I stopped for a flying visit to a friend for late breakfast/early lunch! Finally arrived at my destination about 1pm and spent the afternoon setting up shop. The weather here is fabulous, fingers crossed it will continue. Last year when I came here in October it was so cold so this year I packed the car with thick jumpers/coats/blankets/thick socks/foot & hand warmers etc etc - not sure I’ll be needing them, should have brought my shorts!

Congrats on the milestone Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker
Good luck with the exhibition Claire @ClaireMortArtist
Hope the cold doesnt win Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and that you are feeling better

Not listing today as my shop is on holiday but wishing you all lots of sales :slight_smile:

(Sharon Halmshaw) #552

Good morning all :slight_smile: I am on a roll this week and have another new listing this morning :slight_smile:

Glad to hear you are back in your shops June @junemccabe :slight_smile:
So sorry to hear about your doggy Lynn @erkinwald fingers crossed the meds continue to do the trick :slight_smile:
Hope the cold has not got you Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and you feel ok today :slight_smile:
Have a fab day and productive day everyone :slight_smile: xxx

(Max Pring) #553

Good morning, quick post and run this morning, got distracted by ordering supplies, then remembered I’m on the bus today so have to leave half an hour earlier yikes!! will catch up with posts, sales and dancng later :slight_smile:

(Stephanie Guy) #554

Oh boy what is happening to time this week? Surely one poorly dog can’t make us jump 3 days? I blame the new doctor who, I think I must have got swallowed up by the missing TARDIS.

Gonna go and do some catching up, and hopefully list something later today.

(Brenda Cumming) #555

good morning all…very grey outside today …supposed to be stormy later.
Today I have a baby boy’s crochet jumper…
https://folksy.com/items/7187781-crochet-baby-jumper-ref-F-542-

(Cynthia Brock) #556

Good morning all. My listing today is a lovely lampwork necklace

(LuckyBugHandmade) #557

Morning everyone

Its been quite cold here recently, its so interesting to hear about the warm weather you are all having. I think I must be in my own little climate here!

I hope you managed to fight off the cold Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
I hope your greyhound is feeling a little better on the medication Lynn @erkinwald

Today I have another Christmas card. A happy little snowman :snowman:

https://folksy.com/items/7188204-Snowman-Christmas-Card-A5

(Sue) #558

Morning all
2 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery
Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery I hope you recover swiftly, you can do without a cold at this time of year.
Lynn @erkinwald I hope your dog continues to improve on the meds
Roz @OrchardFelts have a lovely time in Norfolk with lots of sales
Today’s listing

Following on from another discussion on another thread, I have reduced my categories at the top of my page to 6 from 18. I’m not convinced it’ll work for me, as within the sewing I do I make a huge variety of different items, we’ll see! What do you think?

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #559

Morning! A relist from me - crochet angel stitch markers. https://folksy.com/items/7139518-Crochet-Stitch-Markers-Pack-of-6-Angels

( Valerie Dockerty) #560

Morning everyone
Congratulations on your 50 sales Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker
Hope you feel better soon Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

(Claire Mort) #561

Morning everyone… blimey… just caught up to here… whats read… so sorry to hear about everyones stuff… pigeons, neighbours, illness and boilers… I do hope all is sorted now… i think it has been one of those weeks, months years?
Sending you all lots of love x similar week here… mancub decided he hated sixth form so much we have taken him out… then he was ill last night so ended up at the hospital… poorly parents… hung my exhibition and to top it all a man i went out with over ten years ago tracked me down on here and sent me an email professing his love for me… ridiculous…
anyhoo off to try and do a listing before anything else happens x