Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Hope you are beating that cold @DeborahJonesJewellery
My daughter’s elderly staffie seems to have that condition @erkinwald and she has medication that seems, the last I heard, to be working fine.
Relisting today - need to find time to finalise some work in progress and get some photos done.

21 Likes

and here is my listing for today x

20 Likes

Good morning all . Hope all the poorlies feel better soon.
I had an order late last night for 4 of my little bee cushions to get to Glasgow for Saturday.
Just popped to the post and posted first class so fingers crossed.
Nothing new so I’ll show you the bobble cushions I am making

Valerie x

17 Likes

Morning all.
Thanks for the well wishes, unfortunately the slightest whiff of a cold and I get severe sinusitis (since smoke poisoning when foot and mouth was here) so I feel like my teeth and eyes are falling out and have a horrible migraine like headache. Trying to stave it off with vit c and steam at the mo.

Hope the elderly dogs respond well to their meds. @erkinwald @thatenamelguy

Hope your man cub is feeling better @ClaireMortArtist and that your exhibition goes well.

back later with a new listing I hope.

11 Likes

A couple of new cards from me today and I will be back later to catch up with the 96 replies I have yet to read!! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

All caught up to here.
Katie the greyhound thanks you all for your warm wishes.
Oh! Claire @ClaireMortArtist you have got a lot on the your plate at the moment, hope everything gets sorted out quickly for you, and hope you son is on the mend.
I’ve reduced my collection as well Sue @SueTrevor down to 12, I think your shop front looks very good, might have to reduced mine down to just 6 and possibly remove the ‘featured’ 3 items at the top, thinks thoughtfully…

13 Likes

Good Morning Everyone,
Relist for today
Will catch up later
Adrian

15 Likes

Your shop looks good, I think it would be possible for you to reduce to 6 is of that’s what you want. When I did try the featured items, my sales stopped abruptly, so I haven’t pursued that option any further! It’s hard to know what to do for the best isn’t it :joy:

11 Likes

Hi Everyone
Trying hard to keep up with listings!
Lovely work all x

18 Likes

Afternoon everyone. Just a relist for me to today.

17 Likes

All caught up to here.

6 Likes

Some alpaca blend mens mitts from me today !! …

18 Likes

Thank you Lynn @erkinwald hope your poorly greyhound is soon feeling better.
Here is something new just listed. A slightly larger cotton facecloth in a lovely shade of pale grey. image

20 Likes

just popping in with an extra…
A custom ordered cartoon card for Pauline…
https://folksy.com/items/7188392-CUSTOM-ORDER-FOR-PAULINEDSCF0001%20(6)

13 Likes

Incredibly quiet here but I have managed to make a few good(ish) sales so have covered costs for the week so anything else will be profit :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Yesterday (Wednesday 10 October) we had 29 people on the thread and we had 3 sales as follows

Jewellery 1
Bags 1
Cards 1

The cumulatives are:

Jewellery 8
Knitting/Crochet 8
Xmas items 4
Ceramics 20
Art 2
Cards 7
Bags 4
Miscellaneous accessories 4
Supplies 1

DotteryPottery remains on the Bestsellers list.

14 Likes

2 sales for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery
My original listing for today has sold so sharing a Christmas tree decoration instead.

17 Likes

Afternoon all
Another teeny pot today, about one inch tall

20 Likes

caught up to here x

7 Likes

My goodness Claire @ClaireMortArtist, you really have been having a testing time! I hope your son is recovering from his illness. Our daughter left 6th form after a year because she hated it. She then embarked on a disastrous apprenticeship where the employer was exploiting the system and the apprenticeship company went bust and all of her online tests and results were lost so that she ended up with no qualifications at the end of it!! She was so fed up with it all that she left and went to work as bar staff in a nightclub. Within 6 months she was promoted to Assistant Manager and now she absolutely loves her job. I’m convinced that things happen for a reason.

All loved and pinned to here. New listing today is a polka dot Puffin.

https://folksy.com/items/7188380-Puffin-tote-bag-in-pale-golden-yellow-with-black-and-white-polka-dot-Puffin

18 Likes