Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

all caught up to here.

6 Likes

Oh wow! This is so sweet.

8 Likes

Thank you Gill :blush:

7 Likes

Goodness gracious where on earth has today disappeared to. Just about managed to finish all the visiting now.

My offering today is a wooden and porcelain bead bracelet.

18 Likes

Afternoon all.
A new listing for today.

19 Likes

Ooooh happy dancing! My Puffin bag has sold already :grin: Can you add a sale to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

16 Likes

Evening! All caught up to here.

8 Likes

Just a relist today. I was hoping to use the new variations feature to offer a choice of sizes, but sadly itā€™s not available yet.

15 Likes

Deborah, thats very similar to my bracelet from you, mine has a few pearls though. I literally wear it day and night, I love it :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Good evening (nearly ) to you all. Another leaves and berries pair of earrings , but slightly different .
Glad your stall has got off to a good start Roz @OrchardFelts Hope it continues to go well and you have a good time. Sorry to hear youā€™re arenā€™t feeling well Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery Maybe those beautiful things will have to wait another day or two to be finished while you rest a bit. Itā€™s hard when thereā€™s time pressure to finish . Take it easy if you donā€™t take a complete rest.
Hope your son is ok Claire @ClaireMortArtist and you are coping with all going on . Great that you have your exhibition up . I hope that gives you some satisfaction. Well done :smiley:
Hope everyone else, including any dogs or cats, are doing well . Letā€™s hope some more sales kick in soon .

19 Likes

Hello again,
A sale please Max, thanks very much.
All caught up to here.
Deborah Jones Jewellery Look after yourself, take care, Julie&Adrian

11 Likes

Hello me again.
Please all take care, winter hasnt arrived yet! :coat::scarf::gloves::socks::hiking_boot::boot:
Best Wishes Adrian

11 Likes

Hello,
Congratulations on selling your bag so fast Helen @PocketfulCreations, it was so lovely.
Beautiful bracelet Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
Cute pot Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics

Hereā€™s mine for today
IMG_4713

18 Likes

One sale for me please Maxā€¦total now 4.

10 Likes

Good evening everyone :slight_smile:

Hope you feel better soon @DeborahJonesJewellery x
Sorry to hear about all of your stress @ClaireMortArtist - Iā€™m sure that your Son will figure things out. Hope your Exhibition goes well x

1 sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

Iā€™m taking tomorrow morning off to watch the Royal Wedding! Mr DP is making me bacon sandwiches and then weā€™ll follow up with scones and jam for later! My Son is coming home from Uni for the Weekend and I am super happy about that too - tomorrow should be a good day!

My listing tonight is:

22 Likes

Phew, what a lot of clicking and loving.

Hereā€™s mine, a miniature Xmas pet portrait

18 Likes

Evening

Back from taking my stall to a WI meetings. Bit slow with sales this yearā€¦think maybe they need a break from me next year

Hope your son is feeling better Claire @ClaireMortArtist

Sorry, another re-list. Busy concentrating on stall stock at the moment and not getting new items made for my shop

18 Likes

Evening all,

Goodness @ClaireMortArtist thatā€™s an unusual set of things to think about! Hope your son is ok. And an ex finding you on here, I wouldnā€™t like that :confounded:

Congrats on the stall sales @OrchardFelts x

Aw get some rest @DeborahJonesJewellery x

Right a new one from me:

Liked and pinned here xx

19 Likes

Some new mitts from me.
https://folksy.com/items/7188588-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-Fingerless-Mitts-Pink-White-and-Green

18 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Sue, Gill, Helen, Adrian, Brenda, Sarah, Marianne and there was one for me too :slight_smile: :dancing_women: :dancing_men: Hope I didnā€™t miss anyone!

Woah, that was a megga catch-up, ended up going to pick up granddaughter from nursery striaght from work as mum had to stay at work then feed them both, finally got back to the laptop around 9pm to catch up and the flippin internet had gone down, so I had to wait untl this morning!

Itā€™s awful weather out there today heavy rain and wind, yuk!

Glad to hear you have done well so far Roz @OrchardFelts hope that continues for you
Feel better soon Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
Wow Claire @ClaireMortArtist, thatā€™s a lot on your plate, hope your son is recovered and your exhibitin is going well
Hope the meds continue to work for your pooch Lynn @erkinwald and your Daughters too Francis @thatenamelguy
Sorry if I missed anyones news, had a lot to catch up on :slight_smile: so sending hugs to anyone who needs one :hugs:

20 Likes