Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Having a few days away with hubby. If I told you the last time we went away just the two of us was 14years ago, for my special birthday, then I think you’ll understand that I won’t be here 'till Tuesday.
But before I left I popped my new hottie in my shop, hope you like :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Thanks everyone for the kind words x much appreciated xxx life is a little hectic xxx and yes a bit random with the ex thing x x anyhoo we plod on x and it’s great to know I’m not the only one with a cub that didn’t love sixth form x he has Aspergers and brittle asthma soooooo he is super bright and fingers crossed he will find his own way xxxx onwards xxxxx

16 Likes

Good morning everyone :slight_smile: Friday already how did that happen lol . Sending massive hugs to everyone who has had a tough week and I hope the weekend is a lovely one for us all :slight_smile:
I’m all caught up to here and I have another new listing today, this time for my medium sized pumpkin cat pincushion . Have a fab Friday everyone :slight_smile: xxx

17 Likes

My 12th listing for 12 Oct

15 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery Please add another sale to the Tally for me, Max - I sold one of these purses yesterday - popping another in my shop this morning . . .

17 Likes

good morning all…I hope everyone is safe from any stormy weather today. At the moment we just have rain and it is very dark outside.
Today I have another infinity scarf…purple of course…
https://folksy.com/items/7188594-Purple-infinity-scarf-ref-F-543-DSCF0002%20(4)

17 Likes

Good morning every, been busy clicking and pinning!
My item today is a special one from my supplies section, a beautiful dendritic Opal Cabochon!

Natalie x

17 Likes

Morning all
Today’s listing is a textile cuff

16 Likes

Good morning - just a relist from me today. Will be back later to love and pin.

17 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk,hope everyone is fine today! Sunny here today at the moment, but some of you have got it a bit overcast, so here’s a re list to brighten up an autumn day!
https://folksy.com/items/6940081-Squirrel-dish

15 Likes

Morning all
A relist for me today. Have a good day everyone. x

16 Likes

Morning all. Relisting these earrings as they are about to expire and haven’t got time to finish the listings for the things i made last weekend. Off to my mum’s and will see my brother and his family who are over from New Zealand :smile: However I am really not looking forward to the drive . The weather is atrocious and my stomach is churning with fear . My son is coming with me and it will be lovely for my mum to see all her grandchildren together . (not sure if daughter going to make it -depends on whether latest trial shift went well )Would be nice if she did . But that does mean there will be 13 of us sleeping at my other brother’s house!
What fun :wink:
Wish me luck with the journey . I must say it’s lovely having everyone wishing each other well as I have been feeling really stressed this week and it really helps to read these messages :slightly_smiling_face:
I had a sale last night :tada: @MaxPringJewellery woohoo . That helped to lift my spirits :slightly_smiling_face:
Take care all .

24 Likes

Morning all, very wet and windy here…dogs are crossing their legs rather than going out in it.

I think this colour way is more like yours @SueTrevor if you are wearing it daily does it need a restring?

Have a safe drive Caroline @carolinefrodsham enjoy your family get together.

16 Likes

Good luck Caroline. x :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

All caught up here.

5 Likes

Thanks for all the 50 sales congrats :blush:
Safe drive & enjoy your family gathering Caroline @carolinefrodsham

Still block cutting…
Loved & pinned to here

9 Likes

Morning heres my listing for today

https://folksy.com/items/7188602-Bead-Embroidery-Cuff-Bracelet

19 Likes

All caught up to here, I will be back later with my listing. Sending everyone love and hugs. I woke up late (9am!) this morning because it was soooo dark! Well that’s the excuse I’m sticking to anyway. :rofl: I feel a bit out of sorts now though.

11 Likes

Morning everyone - just caught up on yesterday’s listing…wow. But really encouraged that quite a few were showing as unavailable so presumably they sold, well done!

Here’s one from me today, a new artwork finished just yesterday!

16 Likes

Deborah, it doesn’t! I think I was trying to say, not only is it beautiful but very well made to, in case anyone had any doubts about the quality of your work :purple_heart: not that they would :grin:

9 Likes