Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Lovely Photo Suzzie. Hope you had a fab time. x

7 Likes

Morning all.

Congrats on your milestone @kernowclaire

Hope your throat soon eases @junemccabe

Roz hope your laptop can be easily sorted, have a safe drive home @OrchardFelts

Hope you manage to sort your leak Natalie, we are in the same boat, need a new conservatory here though I think
@NOfkantsCurios

Hope you can relieve the pressure in your sinuses Lynn @erkinwald I have resorted to Sudafed decongestant here, which seems to be helping.

My little dog has developed an allergy /itchy skin issue, which we have been trying to get to the bottom of. Good job I had a few sales yesterday is all I can say, my vets bills are shocking!

23 Likes

Morning all. Safe journey home Roz @OrchardFelts
Hope your sinuses clear soon Lynn @erkinwald
Poor little thing Deborah it must be driving him or her mad @DeborahJonesJewellery

My listing for today

17 Likes

All caught up to here.

7 Likes

Unisex Alpaca blend infinity scarf in ā€˜Morning Mistā€™ ( other shades available! ) from me today ā€¦

19 Likes

afternoon everyone

Hope everyone who are unwell feel better soon
Hope the injection gives you some relief Helen @PocketfulCreations
Hope you had a great holiday Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE
Hope your dog is better soon and all went well at the vets Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
Can you add 3 sales for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

18 Likes

Morning all
Another miniature vase today

18 Likes

Morning All

This morning has been one of learning and frustration. My laptop was playing and had been for a long time so my husband and son very kindly gave me a chromebook as and early Christmas present. It is super whizzy and speeds along but it is very different to the set up on my laptop so there was a lot of learning and researching on how to use it and what apps to use with it. I think Iā€™m getting the hang of it now but it has taken a lot of the day. It is great though not to have to keep restarting the laptop to get anywhere.

Hope everyone who is feeling poorly feels better very soon.

Have a safe journey home Roz @OrchardFelts and I really like your brooches.

Todays offering is a choker necklace with brown and orange wood, cork and acrylic beads.

19 Likes

Good afternoon to all. Iā€™m a bit late on parade today as Iā€™ve been to hospital for my monthly checkup. Have just caught up with yesterdayā€™s listings and sales and will shortly start on today. Thank you to Sarah @SarahDesignsUK and Rachael @Verchielbeadsandjewellery for your good wishes on my daughterā€™s birthday yesterday. We had a lovely lunch out and a good natter.

My item for today is -

19 Likes

Yesterday (Monday 15th October) we had 31 people on the thread and we had 9 sales as follows. Total sales for the month so far 102.

Jewellery 5
Knitting 1
Xmas items 2
Bags 1

The cumulatives are:

Jewellery 20
Knitting/Crochet 15
Xmas items 9
Ceramics 21
Art 2
Cards 10
Bags 10
Miscellaneous accessories 14
Supplies 1

(Jewellery includes Cuffs and Badges)

Sue @SueTrevor remains on the Folksy top sellers list. Congratulations to Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery who sold 3 items and has reached No. 4 on the bestsellers and also to Max @MaxPringJewellery who is also in the bestsellers list.

I hope you have been enjoying my daily breakdown on what is selling from our small group. I have enjoyed putting it together. I am going away at the end of the week for 10 days so I will not be writing anything after today because I feel that half way through the month is a good place to stop. However, I am taking my notebook with me and will try and keep track of sales and will do an overall breakdown at the end of the month. I shall not list any more after today because as an ā€œoldieā€ it takes me a while to get ready to go away. I need to concentrate on the packing etc. I hope all poorly people are better by the time I get back because they need to be fighting fit for the Christmas rush (says me hopefully).

If I can Iā€™ll pop in daily and try and keep up with the loving and pinning in the hope that the sales fairy will be kind to everyone on here this month.

23 Likes

Thank you for doing this @Brockstones - since Iā€™ve joined in with the thread again itā€™s been really interesting to see. I hope you have a good holiday. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you for your good wishes - letā€™s hope we all get onto the best sellers list at some point in the future.

10 Likes

Have a lovely holiday Cynthia, and thank you for the stats, very interesting.:smiley:

6 Likes

Good afternoon everyone sorry to miss yesterday but Monday is the day that we granddaughter sit and I am always totally shattered by the time we get home. Trying to squeeze myself into a metre square teepee with a 3yr old together with cushions and cuddly toys takes quite some doing believe me. It also just happened to be my birthday (which I donā€™t talk about much) and it was so lovely seeing the family on the day which I havenā€™t done in a while.
Anyhow I have now caught up once again with loving and pinning all of your lovely work.
I also have a Wishlist Pinboard Helen @PocketfulCreations it is very useful.
Well done Claire @kernowclaire many congratulations on getting to 100 sales.
BritishCrafters today had a Halloweā€™en theme so I included this spidery necklace.

19 Likes

Thank you Suzzie love the postcard glad you had a lovely break. I am now browsing the travel sites love to have a break away. x

8 Likes

Max @MaxPringJewellery can I report another sale please (thanks to a fellow seller from this thread :grinning:) My total should now be 5 - itā€™s one short at the moment as I had 2 sales the other day and one was added.

I didnā€™t manage to list in the end yesterday as I was too uncomfortable with pain and the weather didnā€™t brighten up enough for photos anyway. Iā€™m still in some discomfort today but have managed to get some photos done, so I have a new listing. Iā€™ll catch up loving, pinning and reading your news during this evening.

https://folksy.com/items/7189780-Hedgehog-cushion-in-cream-with-brown-lattice-pattern-hedgehog-and-red-toadstools

19 Likes

They certainly do

5 Likes

Thank you Lynn - Iā€™m looking forward to getting a picture of the complete month of sales. Hope you get a few more.

6 Likes

Good Evening Everyone,
Finally got here today, busy,busy
Hope all those feeling poorly get well soon
Dont forget the Flue jab, if you usually have it. :syringe:
All caught up
Best Wishes Adrian

16 Likes

What a day at work, glad to be home!

Hopefully have caught up on all your lovely makes, some stunning items!!!
Hope those feel8ng poorly or in pain will get better soon!!!

My item for today a deep green crocheted elf style hat, with Pom Pom tassels.

And please can you pop me down for a sale Max @MaxPringJewellery
Happy dancing!

Natalie x

20 Likes