Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Evening!
Good to hear your back Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE, hope you had a great time and thanks for the very special postcard lol :rofl:
Great idea about the pinterest wish list Helen @PocketfulCreations.
Safe journey home Roz @OrchardFelts.
Thanks for doing the daily tally Cythia and do hope I can contribute at some point to the sales list. But visually its really great to see we are getting results collectively. Congrats to Sue, Deborah and Max for being on the best sellers lists. Have a lovely holiday Cythia.
Happy belated birthday Gill @rainbowsnmore.
All caught up to here.

9 Likes

All caught up to here.
Happy Birthday Gill @rainbowsnmore
Hope your journey home was uneventful Roz @OrchardFelts
Hope you get some respite from your pain Helen @PocketfulCreations
Congratulations to all those who have sales. :smiley:

11 Likes

Evening all .
Relisting these earrings as they have expired.
Happy belated birthday Gill @rainbowsnmore Glad you could spend it with your family.
Hope you are home safe and sound Roz @OrchardFelts
Hope your pain is subsiding Helen @PocketfulCreations and you can get on with your beautiful work.
Hope your dog will be ok soon Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery for his and your wallet’s sake. Well done on sales and to others making good sales; an extra whoop to those getting on the best sellers :tada::tada:
Take care

19 Likes

Happy birthday Gill @rainbowsnmore

Have a lovely break Cyntia @Brockstones

I am just about to have a look at the new variations feature, although with the amount of listings I have, I must say it is an overwhelming prospect to embark on,at this time of year.

Thanks for doggy concern and well wishes, it has been going on for nearly two years and we are no closer to getting to the bottom of it, Have tried every pill, lotion,potion, diet on the market with no relief - poor dog is desperate, the only thing that help at all is steroids, which knock her out so she gets some relief, the vets have finally decided that she should stay on them for life, so I need to work out what the minimum dose is, that is still effective. The old dog my daughter found last year is also on steroids and antibiotics daily for life, so the vets bills are killer each month.

12 Likes

Hi, here is a new coin purse for today x
IMG_20181015_210710

16 Likes

that would be a great idea x

6 Likes

Made it home. Left at 5pm and got home at 10. Have read through everyone’s news but my brain is too tired to take it all in. Back to the routine tomorrow :grin:

13 Likes

Evening all.

I’m giving up for this evening. I’ve had one of those days.

I’ve got a relist:

Liked and pinned all to here x

19 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sales Natalie, Helen (sorry Helen, added your missed one :)!) and Valerie D :dancing_women: :slight_smile:

Enjoy your break Cynthia @Brockstones, loving the stats :slight_smile: ooh and for checking the best sellers list, I forget to look, though pleased to have made it onto the list!
Hope you feel better today Lynn @erkinwald and that you have a better day today Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
Glad you got home safely Roz @OrchardFelts
Oh that’s tough Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, vets fees and the drugs are so expensive
Waved as I went past Brenda @teabreaks, I would have popped in if it hadn’t been such a long old day, I didn’t get home until near 6:30, though it was a good conference :slight_smile:

18 Likes

List8ng early this morning, have a hectic day at work, working with two dentists today, so will be shattered this evening! Argh!

Super bright pink crocheted beanie hat, perfect for being seen when out and about, I am calling this jogger wear!

Natalie x

18 Likes

Thankyou!xxx

4 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk! Tonsils are worse, haven’t a clue what I’m doing this morning, but here’s another large goblet! I’ll have mine full of honey and lemon today I think! Lolxxx
https://folksy.com/items/7190493-Large-RedWine-Goblet-Wheel-Thrown-Studio-Pottery-Drinks-Christmas-Gift-Dining-

18 Likes

All caught up to here! More tea and pills now I think. Definitely staying in bed today!xxx

7 Likes

Good morning. Despite being very tired and not getting to sleep for ages last night, I am awake bright and early! Not sure I’ll last the day. Just topping up the caffeine levels and then I’ll be off with the dog before unloading the car.

Will probably spend most of the day sorting things out but luckily I listed quite a few things yesterday so I have plenty to share over the coming days.

I listed several of these in different colours just before the variations arrived! It might be a while before I get around to editing them so apologies if I get repetitive.

19 Likes

Good morning all. Sinuses are feeling a bit better today the Sudafed must be working. Wishing all those poorly or in pain a speedy recovery.
Love the little birds Roz @OrchardFelts.
Wow Natalie @NOfkantsCurios that’s definitely a hat for joggers
My sympathies for your poor little dog Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery it’s no fun having dogs on daily medication, I have to get very inventive to get my greyhounds twice daily dose of anti widdle medicine in her.
A zipped pouch from me
https://folksy.com/items/7190492-Make-Up-Bag-Cosmetic-Bag-Zipped-Pouch-Floral-on-Black

17 Likes

Hahahaha I haven’t been bothering with it most days! :joy: Thanks for your thoughts. x

7 Likes

Good morning…
@MaxPringArtAndCrafts waved back and don’t blame you for going straight home after a long day…next time, when you have more time, we can have tea and cakes…lol…
@SarahDesignsUK hope today is a better day for you.
Everyone else, I hope you all have a good day with lots of sales…
We have some blue skies and sunshine and I hope to get some painting time
I have another cartoon today…(on a roll now…lol)
https://folksy.com/items/7189853-Cartoon-vicar-card-ref-F-548-

20 Likes

Postcard wise, you liked what you saw!!
Thank you for your welcome backs and appreciation Gill @rainbowsnmore Sharon @ohhhwhatayarn Lynn @erkinwald Caroline @carolinefrodsham Jacqui and Kerry @ArtsyFlowercards Valerie @jenniesgems and Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery, glad you all liked it!!!
It’s a relist from me today, haven’t quite finished my latest creation. I love the colour of this hanger, there is a story behind it available on my blog xx

17 Likes

Good morning
My 17th listing for 17th October

17 Likes

Morning all,
Today’s listing

One sale to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

20 Likes