Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Evening everyone
Congratulations Brenda @teabreaks great news
Have a lovely holiday Cynthia @Brockstones
Happy Birthday Gill @rainbowsnmore
A relist today have some new items but still have to take photos

17 Likes

Hello Everyone,
Max Pring Jewellery not too good at the moment Max, thanks for asking. Julie is off to Doctors again tomorrow, if he doesnt like what he sees i think it will be a trip back to Hospital. :syringe::pill:
Have to build her up with some stew and dumplings :laughing:
Helen @PocketfulCreations Take care, Julie&Adrian
Chris StoneThe Chris Artist Love your bus, i used to drive buses and coaches.
Well done to all those with sales
Best Wishes Adrian

16 Likes

Yes, I noticed that too :rofl::crown:

8 Likes

Evening all.
Liked and pinned to here. Thanks so much for all your kind words. Hopefully I’ll have some time to reply to you all tomorrow, up with 2 poorly little ones at the min.
A new one from me, hope you like it x

19 Likes

Hope your little ones get better soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK

7 Likes

Good morming, yay happy dancing for sales Brenda :dancer: :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that Adrian @nannyjulie, hope the doctor a=and/or hospital can help and she’s on the mend soon, sending hugs to you :hugs:

Sorry to hear you have poorly little ones Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, you are having a time of it aren’t you?, take care and sending you hugs too :hugs:

17 Likes

Good morning all. Congrats to all those with sales, Healing hugs to all those that are poorly or in pain.
Great news re your knitting cartoon Brenda @teabreaks.
Yummy! Max @MaxPringJewellery stew, dumplings and a hunk of fresh baked bread what could be better on a cold winters day.
A relist from me
https://folksy.com/items/7154156-Beanie-Hat-Winter-White

17 Likes

Good morning everyone! I had a trial visit yesterday from some four legged friends after work, my colleague is away this weekend, so she asked me to dog sit her Lergers! So they came by for a visit last night and are going to fit right in. Quite excited actually!

My item today is a pair of matching shocking pink fingerless mittens to the hat from yesterday! Jogger wear, or maybe got walking wear, lol!

Natalie x

18 Likes

good morning…blue skies and sunshine today…well done to all those with sales.
Another cartoon from me today…time for wine ! (I don’t drink but I know a few who do !)
https://folksy.com/items/7190762-hand-drawn-original-cartoon-card-time-for-wine-ref-f-549-

18 Likes

Morning everyone

I hope your little ones are feeling better soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK

@nannyjulie Julie & Adrian I hope the GP is able to help and you don’t have to go to hospital. Take Care, sending hugs.

@junemccabe Hope you are not feeling any worse today. Tonsil problems are terrible.

@PocketfulCreations Oh dear, I hope the new painkillers have helped and not made you feel yucky.

@rainbowsnmore Belated Happy Birthday Gill :cake:

@teabreaks Well Done on your cartoon being featured! That’s really exciting!

Hope I haven’t missed anything, I caught up on everyones news and listings last night but it seemed a bit late for adding a listing myself.

Here is todays, another Christmas card. This has a panel with the words to the Christmas carol 'O Holy Night"

https://folksy.com/items/7190859-Choir-Boy-Christmas-Card-O-Holy-Night

16 Likes

My 18th listing for 18 October

16 Likes

Here’s mine for today - back mid morning to catch up on favouriting. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Good morning everyone :slight_smile: all caught up to here. Here is mine for today, a cosy autumn coloured scarf/wrap thingy :wink:
Big hugs to all those who are poorly at the moment, I hope you all feel better very soon, take care everyone and enjoy your day :slight_smile: xxx

17 Likes

Morning all
Today’s listing is a sewing needle case

18 Likes

Gorgeous shawl Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn loving the colours :smiley:

8 Likes

Morning I have a bit of catching up to do as didnt manage to pop back in yesterday. I did a photoshoot with my girls. Despite having a (albeit an older version) finepix camera - the mobile seemed to take better pictures!
Anyway heres my listing for today
flower%20stitch%20markers%20for%20crochet%201 https://folksy.com/items/7126897-Set-of-4-Flower-Crochet-Knit-Stitch-Markers

16 Likes

Thank you for the video love Brenda @teabreaks - it takes some courage to get them going again!
congrats to everyone with sales.
Sending get well wishes to those that are poorly atm.
All caught up to here.

7 Likes

A unisex wool blend beanie hat from me today …

17 Likes

Morning all
Today’s little vase is a little overshadowed by the fushia bloom today I think!

16 Likes

Good morning - struggling to get back into making again but I will get there in the end :slight_smile:
Loving your new colour palette Sue @SueTrevor
Hope all the poorly people are on the mend soon.

Today I have a Christmas angel - I have had Christmas items in my shop for a while now but never quite sure when I should start to promote them. I feel it is still a little early but dont want to miss the boat!

18 Likes