5 Likes

Good afternoon. A little late in the day
So sorry to hear about all the poorly people. Hope you all feel better soon

Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add 9 sales . Thanks
More cushions

Valerie x

17 Likes

Evening all and what a lovely one too :sun_with_face:
Well done Chris @ChrisStoneArtist :tada: a great feeling! Hope more come soon for you .
Hope you are all doing ok . Thoughts with those who arenā€™t well.
Lots of gorgeous things on here today .

19 Likes

Good afternoon, yay happy dancing for sales Sarah, Valerie F :dancing_women: and an extra jig for Chris on your first sale whoop! :man_dancing:

11 Likes

Congratulations Chris @ChrisStoneArtist on your first sale, hopefully the first of many.

Thanks for all your kind thoughts. I had a much better night last night and Iā€™m hoping that the new anti-inflammatory tablets are doing some good. I was asleep in bed by 9pm last night and I think just having a decent nightā€™s sleep has had a dramatic effect on how Iā€™ve felt today.

All loved and pinned. New listing today is a chicken tote bag.

https://folksy.com/items/7189786-Chicken-tote-bag-in-dark-blue-with-cream-and-blue-floral-and-polka-dot-chicken

19 Likes

Hello all,
Iā€™ve not been on for a few days, but Iā€™ve been loving all your beautiful items and reading your news.
Congratulations on all the sales and I hope all poorly souls are feeling better. I have a cold myself today after being in a room of coughing and sneezing students on Tuesday.
Iā€™ve got my new laptop (Yay!) and Iā€™m busy making new things, but none are ready to list yet.
Here is a re-list for tonight

20 Likes

All caught up to here.
Please can you add another sale for me Max @MaxPringJewellery :smiley:

9 Likes

Evening

Thank you for the welcome back, must have brought me good luck as unbelievable, I have a sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery

Beautiful day again after a misty morning so catching up in the garden. The soil is lovely to work as nice and moist.

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

20 Likes

@ChrisStoneArtist ā€¦well done on your first saleā€¦Pat yourself on the back because most of it is due to you joining in and getting on the forumsā€¦hope this is the first of many.
Well done also @cariadcrafts11 ā€¦lovely to see you back with us
Well done to all the other sales as wellā€¦

7 Likes

Thank you Brenda good to be back

7 Likes

Thank you again for your welcome and the advice Brenda @teabreaks

6 Likes

Congrats on that all-important first sale, Chris! May many more follow.

7 Likes

Lovely to have you back, Carol. What a pretty card!

7 Likes

Evening folks.

Welcome back @cariadcrafts11 and congrats on your sale!

Well done on your first sale @ChrisStoneArtist may there be many more.

Hope youā€™ve had a nice break @BeadstormJewellery x

Goodness @thedotterypotter hope you feel better soon xx

I love your angel @OrchardFelts people ask for festive decorations earlier and earlier every year.

Hope you get some relief @PocketfulCreations, how long until your injection?

@teabreaks, thatā€™s amazing about being featured, well done :blush:

Feel better soon @AppleQueenJewellery!

A relist from me, one of my favouritesā€¦

Liked and pinned everyone to here x

21 Likes

beautiful xx

5 Likes

Congrats Chris ! may the sales keep a flowing for you :))

6 Likes

Evening everyone we have had a lovely sunny day here today hope itā€™s been the same for you.
Congratulations Chris @ChrisStoneArtist hereā€™s to many more for you.
Love the Angel Roz @OrchardFelts I agree while I personally think it is too early for Christmas if you donā€™t promote then yes you do ā€˜miss the boatā€™
If fact I am sharing a Christmas Tree decoration right now.

18 Likes

Very impressive! :laughing:

4 Likes

Forgot to add earlier, one sale from me @MaxPringJewellery. :grin: first in a few weeks so very welcome!

6 Likes

Love your seahorse!

Iā€™m not sure how long Iā€™ll be able to keep up with daily listing, but as my shop is new and Iā€™ve still got lots of stock to put up, I thought I might as well give this a try while I canā€¦ so hello everyone! :wave:

I gave Folksy a little try a couple of years ago, but only just started my shop up again last week. Going to try stick around a bit longer this time, and hopefully this thread might helpā€¦ so hereā€™s my first daily listing, and time for me to get busy clicking on everyone elseā€™s makes!

15 Likes