Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Evening! All caught up to here.

6 Likes

Congratulations on your first sale @ChrisStoneArtist
Welcome back @cariadcrafts11 and congratulations on your sale

7 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sales Lynn, Carol and Heidi :dancer:

Up and wide awake at stupid oā€™clock this morning, woke just before 3 and havenā€™t been able to go back to sleep so here I am starting my day :roll_eyes:, we have the little one overnight so I expect Iā€™ll pay for it later on today!

15 Likes

Morning all,
I too am up early, I have a delivery expected from 7 am and on top of that I have lost a vital piece of paper, and itā€™s really playing on my mind, so I canā€™t sleep anyway. I have turned the house upside down looking for it, and being self employed I have many folders of paperwork! Iā€™m also trying to get ready for an event, and donā€™t want to waste anymore time searching. Part of me feels like I should give up working for a while, and sort the house out, on the other hand I love my work, and should try and combine the two.
Anyway, onto todayā€™s listing

Congratulations Chris @ChrisStoneArtist on your first sale
And I hope all the poorly people are feeling a bit better today :heart:

19 Likes

Morning! Hope everyone starts to feel better ahead of the weekend and congrats for the sales, it feels like t is building momentum up to Christmas now (yes, itā€™s okay I think to mention that word in full now lol!!)

Hereā€™s a blank card from me today - useful for any birthday, wedding or other special occasion:

18 Likes

Morning folks, looks as though itā€™s going to be nice again today.
So many gorgeous items on the thread, my Christmas wish list is getting longer and longer.
A new pair of mitts is the offering today.
https://folksy.com/items/7191301-Fingerless-Mitts-with-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-Rainbow

17 Likes

Congrats on all the sales, especially Chris @ChrisStoneArtist on your first - very slow (think non existent) sales here but that often happens after a spell in holiday mode and I remain forever hopeful :slight_smile:

Welcome back Carol @cariadcrafts11

Hope youā€™ve had a good time in Spain Sue @BeadstormJewellery - I expect it is still pleasantly warm there. :sun_with_face:

Love the pendant Patricia @silverbirchstudio

I know the dilemma of working/sorting the house Sue @SueTrevor - combining the two never quite seems to work here! I have decided once my Christmas events are over I will down tools for a while and get myself sorted.

Managed to sort my laptop. I use it to do some admin work from home for my sister using dropbox, turns out a large backup file had accidentally been put in the dropbox and synced onto my computer eating up all available space. Just managed to get it sorted when my daughter called to say hers has now broken!

Staying on the Christmas theme!

21 Likes

Good morning all and a very Happy Friday :slight_smile: Iā€™m all caught up to here and here is mine for today :slight_smile:

Just wanted to thank Sue @SueTrevor for the beautiful wrist cuff I bought for my sister in law for Christmas, its absolutely gorgeous and she is going to love it :slight_smile:

I hope everyone has a lovely Friday and a peaceful and restful weekend. Take care everyone :slight_smile: xxx

19 Likes

Good morning everybody be and weā€™ll done on all the sales!

I have a cute childā€™s elf style hat today.

Natalie x

18 Likes

Congratulations on your first sale Chris @ChrisStoneArtist. Iā€™m sure the next one wonā€™t be far away
Welcome back Carol @cariadcrafts11 Lovely to see your work on here again.
Hope you find that piece of paper Sue @SueTrevor

Woke to a wet morning today, so plans to visit the local market have been cancelled. Hoping it brightens up later

Iā€™ll open my shop a bit later today - will be home on Sunday so able to post any orders that might come in.

Iā€™ve added variations to some of my items - started with the more complicated ones so hopefully others will be quicker

20 Likes

Iā€™ve gone and done it, made and finished a Christmas pudding tea cosy. Made one for our pot too, as last year I felt I needed some Christmas cheer in the kitchen.
Not much to report, went shopping in Norwich yesterday, looking for a Christmas party dress, and was most disappointed. There were shops with decorations, but no music and no party wear, very confused. I thought in the past it had all started by now? Not too much action here at the moā€™, just the usual trickle. Has the Christmas rush started for you yet?
So here is the big revealā€¦tahdah!!

20 Likes

My 19th Card listing for 19october

15 Likes

Morning everyone a new copper pendant today

17 Likes

Thanks so much Sarah. The injection is booked for next Thursday afternoon and will go ahead as long as my x-ray shows no bone-related problems.

10 Likes

re:listing thisā€¦still printmaking my latestā€¦

I asked about extra listing photos Sarah @thedotterypotter ā€¦the answer was "not yet but itā€™s the list of things to doā€ - hurray!

Really hope your injection works Helen @pocketfulcreations & things improve for Julie, Adrian @nannyjulie

Congrats on all the salesā€¦:star_struck:
Loved pinned to here

19 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk! http://folksy.com/shops/thedotterypotter I know exactly how you feel, tonsillitis, stinking cold and now a lovely chesty cough just to make sure Iā€™m missing nothing out! Pills are my best friend at the moment! Hope no one else has the lurgy!
Hereā€™s a goblet for today, just got round to listing it.
https://folksy.com/items/7191335-Large-Red-and-Blue-Goblet-Christmas-Gift-Wine-Dining-Tableware-Studio-Pottery

20 Likes

http://folksy.com/shops/SueTrevor Iā€™m just the same, so many things to think of and Iā€™ve got to find a crochet pattern that I need and am not well enough to ransack the house, but itā€™s niggling me like mad! Hope you find the papers youā€™re looking for!x

10 Likes

Hope you find your paper @SueTrevor. I canā€™t remember what I went upstairs for these days!
Todayā€™s posting is a single poppy. I donā€™t normally paint flowers, but poppies are too good not to have a go at.
[

19 Likes

Morning all. Hope the weather stays kind this weekend .
Hope the last bit of your holiday is lovely Sue @BeadstormJewellery Enjoy.
With you on both Roz @OrchardFelts and Sue @SueTrevor on house sorting and general house work really . It drives me mad when I canā€™t find something ā€¦ paper /objects/socks etc etc . I canā€™t settle usually, till i have found said item . (papers are the worst Sue :anguished:) I know itā€™s because the house needs sorting . but there is never time, or is it that i donā€™t make time! I would rather sit at my bench and ignore the chaos .
Perhaps I will put a little house sorting on the to do list this weekend .
Really love your necklace today Max @MaxPringJewellery
And your colour scheme today Sue @SueTrevor
I hope Julie is ok Adrian @nannyjulie
Hope your snottiness is receding Sarah @thedotterypotter and you will feel better soon June @junemccabe
Take care all .

22 Likes