Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Sorry I’ve been absent a few days. I’ve been overrun with custom orders :smile: A slight shame they’re via the other side, but money is money. Now I’m sitting down with a brew to see your makes that I’ve missed.

Here’s a lovely purse that sold out within hours of putting out on my stall, so hopefully should do well here too:

22 Likes

Thank you for the pendant love Roz. Your Christmas decorations are brilliant!

7 Likes

Morning everyone

I hope everyone will be feeling better soon.

Well done on your first sale Chris @ChrisStoneArtist your poppy painting is beautiful.

I hope you find your missing paper Sue @SueTrevor It will turn up once you stop looking for it, thats what usually happens to me.

Today I have listed a lovely little Fox card.

https://folksy.com/items/7191392-Fox-Christmas-Card

16 Likes

Congratulations, Chris :grinning:

Another sale item today as I seem to have an abundance of black satchel journals looking for good homes : )

19 Likes

Morning all

Another new listing from me today.

15 Likes

All caught up to here.
Love your necklace Max @MaxPringJewellery. Sue @SueTrevor loving the colours in your pocket mirror. Roz @OrchardFelts those little snowmen are adorable. Fab tea cosie Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE.
Loving the poppy painting Christ @ChrisStoneArtist. Gorgeous earrings Caroline @carolinefrodsham :smiley:

10 Likes

@EllyRowbothamPrintmaker Might be a relist but I love the idea - great, unique design!

@erkinwald Love those little dragony edges too :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@rosesworkshop, your Harris tweed purse is amazing.

6 Likes

My friend Karen is in the process of joining us. As well as being great for coffee and a natter, she makes lovely jewellery and produces some fine art work. I know she is busy with her day job right now, but I will bring her kicking and screaming to the forums when she has fully stocked her shop.
In the meantime, I thought I would be a good friend by showing an example of what she does. I am such a nice boy!

21 Likes

One of my felted bowls / desk tidies today …

…and 1 sale to report please Max :)) @MaxPringJewellery

20 Likes

Im a bit late today. Heres my listing

15 Likes

I have been working on a commission for a lady in Australia, I have just sent her some pictures, so fingers crossed she likes it and I can get on with the rest of her order.

In the mean time I have made a sale to the other side of the world, just sold a Pyrite fossil to a customer in America! I am going all international today!
Please can you put me down for a sale Max @MaxPringJewellery

Natalie x

17 Likes

Awwhh thanks Chris! - I will enjoy being dragged kicking and screaming into the forum soon - when I have worked out how to use all this modern technology!!

14 Likes

Good evening, just catching up and happy dancng for sales Natalie and Ali, ooh check you out Natalie going all worldly :wink:

a 5 minute break whilst little one is watching Cinderella :slight_smile:

Love the hare @TheCornishHare look forward to seeing more work from you

thank you for the necklace love, I must admit it was a tough decision to list, I’m just looking for an excuse to keep it :joy:

Hope you find what you are looking for Sue @SueTrevor, I know that feeling, sounds like you a little overwhelmed lovely, I find focussing on just one day at a time helps, sending you hugs :hugs:

10 Likes

Well, the delivery arrived on the dot of 7, I must have been the first customer of the day. I’ve just put it on, it seems quieter to me than the previous tumble dryer! The same make and size, but obviously more up to date.
I searched again for the piece of paper without success, so I am having it replaced at a cost of £25! However, my car is now back on the road. We took her for a long run, I haven’t driven her for months and months, it’s very interesting how people treat you in different cars! Within minutes, someone cut across me, despite the fact I was travelling at the speed limit.This never happened in the big car I was borrowing. Interesting, to say the least!
I know the bit of paper will turn up right in front of my eyes, now I’ve replaced it. However, it wasn’t a fruitless search, I found 2 lots of cash, stashed away, and two old bank books with money in them… so my time wasn’t completely wasted.
There’s never a right time to tidy, but I can’t keep living like this, so if I disappear, you’ll know what’s happened.
Chris @ChrisStoneArtist I know exactly what you mean, I have to go back to where I was to remember what I went to get…
I want to thank the wonderful Lynn @erkinwald for getting in touch with me today about a price discrepancy, I am so grateful. What a wonderful friendly thread to join in on.
And now, I’m totally wiped out, everything has taken its toll on me today, but I have 3 more sales to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery
Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely happy and healthy weekend everyone with lots of sales.

19 Likes

The thought of sorting the house is never nice, but if it means finding money maybe it is a good idea! Especially when the notes are slowly being changed over, don’t want to find a pile of them too late!
And of course, as soon as you replace something it’ll turn up the next day in the most obvious place… but you know if you didn’t replace it, it would magically not have been there.

I’ve got this bat painting newly listed for today, thought I better get it in my shop before halloween…

15 Likes

Indeed, one pile of notes included the old £10 ones :disappointed:

6 Likes

Congratulations on your first sale Chris Stone
LuckyBugHandmade love the fox card
Very tired today so not typing anything else
Adrianx

17 Likes

Only too happy to help Sue @SueTrevor :smiley:
Lynn x

7 Likes

I think you can take the old ten pound notes to a bank and change them Sue . I have recently changed some one pound coins anyway . So hopefully you can do the same with the old notes. Apparently they never lose their value :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes