Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Good evening,
Been at a meeting all day so am shattered now.
I know what you mean about forgetting where you put things @SueTrevor, I bought some buttons a few months ago and I have no idea where I put them - they are perfect for what I’m working on at the moment. I’ve looked in all the obviously places, but no luck.

Beautiful poppy Chris @ChrisStoneArtist

Another re-list today

19 Likes

Evening

Many thanks for all the lovely welcome back messages, it is such a lovely friendly thread

Yes, the banks will change old notes, as you say they don’t lose their value

Another beautiful day, another session in the garden, we are surrounded by trees so you can imagine the amount of leaves…but they do make great leafmould.

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

18 Likes

Hi everyone! Just a quick pop in from me - just working on getting my own website up together atm (selling jewellery making products and workshops). These things all take time dont they! Have a fab weekend.
All caught up to here.

12 Likes

Tax return done - off to the post tomorrow. Lots of admin completed, some photos taken and some silk dyed for more scarves. No making today but have managed a new listing which I will share tomorrow.
Had an argument with my daughter last night as a result of house chaos and not really enough room for both of us to be totally disorganised! Made peace this morning - we are both such messy people that we’ll never suceed in having a tidy house!
Love the tea cosy Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE. No Christmas rush here yet - maybe we’ll have to wait until after half term.
Gorgeous purse @rosesworkshop … might have to put that on Christmas wish list!
Thank you Patricia @silverbirchstudio and Lynn @erkinwald
Loving your friends work Chris @ChrisStoneArtist

Back in the morning to view any late listers :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Evening all, not sure where the day went.

I am another that hasn’t got the house work / work balance right, I dread anyone calling round unannounced. Luckily living so remotely it is fairly unlikely. I do need to take a day off to tidy my workshop though, as the clutter there is becoming a hindrance.

17 Likes

I am indeed a late lister Roz @OrchardFelts when I got up this morning stretching ahead of me was a bright shiny new day and I was going to start something new but not sure what I wanted to do so I thought and I thought and I put some washing in. Then I thought and I thought and I went and put some Autumn colour plants into planters by the front door and swept up the leaves. The I thought and I… well you get the picture I did lots of bitty jobs but I never got to make anything new because I just couldn’t decide what I wanted to make. I started a couple of things and undid them, here’s hoping for some better inspiration tomorrow.
So all I have to offer is another little zip pull charm been listed a while but not shared here image

18 Likes

Evening everyone. Feeling a bit colder here this evening. Here is a new Christmas key ring that I added to my shop this afternoon x
WP_20170910_107

17 Likes

I get plenty of days like that x

7 Likes

I’ve gone for a board of lovely red items from each of your shops tonight for FOLKSY FRIDAY. I will add the link if anyone would like to share it on twitter or follow. I will try to make one each week.

22 Likes

I love my new tablets!! I had a much better night last night and I have slightly more movement and slightly less pain today! :grinning:

I’m very relieved to read about everyone else’s messy houses. I thought it was just me! I really struggle to get the balance right as, when I’m not at the day job, I want to be making. My house is a tip!!

I had an item to list today but the day has run away with me. My son has come home this afternoon for a few days and we spent the evening watching a DVD. I won’t be listing til after the weekend now as I’m off to the Cotswolds with my hubby in the morning to catch up with a group of friends and we’re all staying in a hotel at Chipping Norton tomorrow night. Sunday is hubby’s birthday.

I’ll try and pop in to love, pin and read news but, if not, I’ll catch up on Monday. Have a lovely weekend everyone.

19 Likes

Listed these very popular cards today. Hope you like xx

16 Likes

Evening all! Up finishing a commission. Yawn.

@OrchardFelts @SueTrevor and everyone struggling with work/ house balance, I empathise! Well at least I finally have a fence now. To keep costs down, I removed the old one, and to be honest, kicking in every panel was great therapy :joy:

Glad the drugs are working @PocketfulCreations xx

Lovely earrings @DeborahJonesJewellery :blush:

Hope you are feeling a little better @thedotterypotter

Fab board @kernowclaire x

A relist from me. I’m a bit sad as things are terribly quiet for me here. I’m quite busy though fb, and steady elsewhere, but I don’t think I’ve ever been so quiet here.

Liked and pinned all to here x

23 Likes

Good morning folks. Hope all those poorly and in pain have a speedy recovery.
A new cloche hat from me
https://folksy.com/items/7191900-Cloche-Hat-Adults-Aubergine-Grape

20 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Sue :slight_smile: and I hope you have a better day today Sue @SueTrevor

Busy one today we have cake to make, birthday cards to make, gifts to wrap and all by 10:30 as we are off out for the day on a girls shopping trip then visiting stepmum for her birthday and back to watch a film this afternoon with popcorn whilst Daddy is at football. Hope everyone has a lovely day

21 Likes

Good morning. Losing track of the days here - with my daughter working weekends I never seem to know what day it is!

Got a bit bored focussing on making things for Christmas fairs so did a bit of experimentation the other day and this is the result. Not quite as I envisaged it (things rarely are!) but still a pretty scarf.

21 Likes

Gorgeous scarf Roz @OrchardFelts :smiley:

6 Likes

Morning all,
Thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery what a busy day you have ahead of you.
Thanks to everyone else who made me feel much better by saying they didn’t have there work/housework balance right.
Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn I’m so pleased your wrist cuff turned up safe and sound and that you like it.
I’m expecting a folksy purchase today, although not from anyone on this thread sadly, but I’m quite excited :blush:
Lynn, @erkinwald I love your cloche hat today :purple_heart:
Today’s listing

21 Likes

Max @MaxPringJewellery another sale has come through whilst I was writing today’s listing :blue_heart: thanks very much to the fellow 365 daily lister :purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart:

13 Likes

good morning all…blue skies this morning and once the sun can get over the top of the hills it will be sunny as well…Hope everyone has a good weekend
I have another knitter’s card as the last one sold…(each one is original and so slightly different)
https://folksy.com/items/7191311-hand-painted-original-cartoon-Knitting-card-ref-F-550-

18 Likes

Morning everyone

The weather is a bit funny here today. I woke up to sunshine but now its gone very dark! I hope it clears as I need to photograph some cards today!

I hope everyone is starting to feel a little better today.

Todays card is perfect for a little girl.

https://folksy.com/items/7191934-Fairy-Birthday-Card

17 Likes