Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

This is stunning Chris, absolutely love it!x

4 Likes

Getting really excited, going to be dog sitting today for two gorgeous doggies who’s mummy and daddy are going away for a well deserved break for the night! They’ll be here soon, yay!

In the mean time, my listing for today is a quirky and fun child’s left style crocheted hat.

Natalie x

16 Likes

Thank you for your hat love Sue @SueTrevor :smiley:

7 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, another beautiful day! Managed to get a few bits done yesterday, mainly finishing odds and bobs, but took my mind off how I felt, so good therapy! My listing today is a re list, but for a change it’s not a goblet!:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:
https://folksy.com/items/7150766-Emerald-Glimmer-Glazed-Vase-Hand-Thrown-Home-Making-House-Decor-Flowers-

16 Likes

Love your artwork!xxx

4 Likes

Have a good day Max! You’re not actually relaxing this afternoon? Noooo… I must have read it wrong!Lol Enjoy xx

7 Likes

I know exactly what you mean! Most of our friends and family live about 20 miles away, just as well, my partner has hoovered bless him, but you’d need a snow plough to clear the dust!!!xxx

6 Likes

Thanks for your kind comments about the orange purse.

My last outdoor Craft Fair of the year tomorrow, and the forecast looks pretty soggy. I’ll be struggling to get some enthusiasm, but it’s silly not to go when you have paid for it. Sometimes the customers take pity when the weather’s bad and spend a lot.

Here’s a little gents coin purse that will be on the stall:

19 Likes

I hope it goes well Simone . I can’t imagine that it wouldn’t as your work is lovely ( I love the orange purse too! :smile: aswell as everything else ) Wrap up and good luck.

8 Likes

Oh thank you so much Max, only just started on here, so lovely to hear you like my Harlyn Hare - watch this space for more! I will check out your page now (if I can work out how to do it haha)

10 Likes

Thanks Claire. The board looks great! Have followed it. Thanks for including one of my books : )

7 Likes

These are beautiful, Debbie

6 Likes

Another sale item. Large journal this time.

https://folksy.com/items/7191990-large-leather-satchel-journal-a4-black-SALE

19 Likes

pleased to hear that, take care Julie&Adrian

8 Likes

Afternoon everyone will be back later to love pin and catch up
a new bracelet today

16 Likes

Good morning where has the morning gone to It has just flown passed.

Today is charm bracelet added this morning.

16 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Lovely sunny day here today, Grandchildren here so theirs chaos :apple::pear::carrot::potato::cucumber::broccoli::mushroom::bread::cheese::bacon::pizza::sandwich::stew::popcorn::cake::pie::custard::cookie::doughnut::cupcake: well be eaten out of house and home. dont know where they put it all
Listing today is lovely keepsake box.
Fantastic work listed from everyone, i love looking at it all, such talant.
Will catch up later have lovely weekend hope poorly people get well soon.
Best Wishes Adrian

19 Likes

My 20th Card for 20 October

17 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

10 Likes

A Woodland Scene Kitchen Pad from me today . . .

19 Likes