Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

While I was adding that kitchen pad, I sold a pocket square so please add another sale to my tally, @MaxPringJewellery !

9 Likes

Hi everyone,

Sorry I havenā€™t been around for ages. Itā€™s been an up and down couple of months and I havenā€™t been making anything new up to now. My mother-in-law passed away in August after a short illness and I wasnā€™t feeling very creative for a while. Anyway, Iā€™ve been busy for the last week or so and Iā€™ve got lots of new designs to list. Hope itā€™s ok for me to join in again at the tail end of the month.

Hereā€™s something new from meā€¦

Jeanie x

19 Likes

Hi! Heres my relist today with a fresh mermaid%20and%20mother%20of%20pearl%20bookmark%202 https://folksy.com/items/7156664-Beaded-Mermaid-bookmark

17 Likes

Welcome back @thecardjeanie, sorry to hear your news about your mother-in-law but glad you are feeling a bit more creative now. - Gorgeous paintings by @TheCornishHare and @ChrisStoneArtist too.

Hereā€™s another card from me today, sorry to inundate you with handmade cards but I thought I may as well get them all listed before I start work on some textiles! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Sorry to hear of the passing of your mother-in-law Jeanie, and glad that you have your mojo back. :grinning:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about your mother in law Jeanie @thecardjeanie

Still busy adding variations, but well onthe wayā€¦

14 Likes

Afternoon all.

Good to see you back Jean, sorry to hear your sad news. @thecardjeanie

19 Likes

All caught up to here.
Hope your all having a good weekend. Iā€™ve been busy taking pics of my jewellery - modelled by our girls and as you all know it takes time to work through them all.
Heres a pic of me and my girls (some of you may have seen already on my fb feed)

22 Likes

Afternoon all. Relisting as all new things off to Aberystwyth Winter fair .Stupidly thought I could make extra for that but no :weary:ā€¦ So I have had to hide lots of things in my shop,( take off sale) to cover what I need for the fair . Need more hours in the day !!!
Sorry to hear of your mother-in-law Jean @thecardjeanie Hope you are both ok and nice to see you back.
Lovely earrings Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Enjoy the rest of the weekend all.

18 Likes

Another one of my felted bowls today :slight_smile: ā€¦

18 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry to hear about your Mother-in-law Jean @thecardjeanie - itā€™s lovely to see you back now though x

5 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

I think Iā€™ve finally started to perk up this afternoon, at last! Still full of snot and coughs but managing to get on with a few things.

My listing today is:

19 Likes

Did I say thanks Kim?:grinning: Iā€™ve got so lost in the random chaos of dipping into all the different digital places in spare non-printing moments!!:roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Evening all.

Sorry about your mother in law @thecardjeanie xx

That a beautiful photo @Verchielbeadsandjewellery :heart_eyes:

Iā€™m here with a relist, I think Iā€™m on top of the Christmas decoration orders, so might get to make something of my choosing this evening! Then again, I might fall asleep. :joy:

Liked and pinned to here x

17 Likes

@thecardjeanie Sorry to hear your sad news.
Dottery Pottery Glad your perking up now, takecare.
SarahDesigns lovely bright design .
All caught up to here, plesant evening to all.
Adrian

13 Likes

Thatā€™s alrightā€¦ can be hard to keep up with all this chat at times! Making new items is definitely more important :grinning: Need to get on with that myself.

But first hereā€™s my listing for today, a cute little hedgehogā€¦

17 Likes

Sorry to hear your news Jeanie @thecardjeanie but lovely to see you back
Glad you are beginning to pick up Sarah @thedotterypotter
Been busy all day today although Iā€™m not too sure what I have achieved! I think tomorrow is going to be dedicated to a bit more needle felting but not too sure what it is I will be making yet :slight_smile: Iā€™ll just wait and see where the needles take me.
But now it is my bedtimeā€¦:zzz:

12 Likes

Love the fluffy edge! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk! Well, I think it might be, still pitch black at the moment! Just a re list today, but starting to get a few bits done again. Hopefully be able to list some new items in the next few days.
Hope youā€™re all well, have a great Sunday xxx
https://folksy.com/items/7150829-Handmade-Hedgehog-Ceramic-Plaque-Pottery-Wildlife-Home-Decor-Animals-

18 Likes

Loved your fb feed! Beautiful jewellery and beautiful girls!xxx

7 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales @pipdesigns, Sarah, Valerie D and there was one for me too this morning :slight_smile: :dancer:

So sorry to hear you sad news Jeanie @thecardjeanie xx

Today I shall be mostly playing with clay, got a couple of bangle orders to make and then I can play, I ordered some now sunny bronze clay and canā€™t wait to give it a go :slight_smile:

20 Likes