Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

(Karen Lonergan) #1364

Here is my listing for today a very delicate pair of beautiful earrings with matching necklace.

(Karen Lonergan) #1365

Looks lovely Chris!

(Chris Stone) #1366

Lovely jewellery as always, Karen @TheCornishHare

(carolinefrodsham) #1367

Will wave on the way back Brenda!!:smiley:
Now installed in our fancy Youth hostel room! Who would have thought youth hostels could have become so fancy ! ( why do they still call them youth hostels - I feel like an imposter) when I was young we all had a cleaning job to do when we stayed in a youth hostel . I remember I had to polish the door knobs :joy:

(Deborah Jones) #1368

Afternoon all,
Thanks for the foot tips, today I have rubbed in deep heat gel and have on my boots with squishy soles, hopefully it will help them recover.

(Claire Mead) #1369

@MaxPringJewellery Hi, can you please put me down for another sale today, thanks xxx

(Gill Wootton) #1370

Thank you Claire for including my Mandala it is a lovely board x

(Kim Onyskiw) #1371

Quickly popping in, in the middle of getting ready for a night out.
Hope everyone’s having a good weekend, and those of you at fairs are getting lots of sales.

My listing today is a big one…

(Sue Mellem) #1372

A cold day here too - 4 degrees when I set off for my fair this morning and I don’t think it got much warmer.
A quiet fair but sold some of my more expensive gemstone necklaces so a reasonable total. I also won a tin of quality street (do you still call them a tin when they’re packaged in plastic these days?)
I have an earlier start for tomorrow’s fair but the extra hour will sort of balance it out

Just re-listing today

(Claire Mead) #1373

Hi, 2 new items for me this afternoon.
WP_20180111_016

WP_20170910_113

(Sarah Bell) #1374

Evening all! Hope you’re having a good weekend.
Sorry I didn’t make it yesterday. It got to about 1am and I fell asleep, thankfully colouring and not burning things :grimacing:
It snowed here this morning, I’m going to have to get myself a coat, my old one disintegrated and I’ve been managing with a hoodie, haha

Hope the injection starts to work soon @PocketfulCreations

Hope everyone with aches and pains feels better this weekend.

Congrats everyone with sales!

Congrats on your fb orders @thedotterypotter I seem to be doing more on fb than online shops this year :slight_smile:

Aww thanks for including me @kernowclaire I’ve repinned everything :slight_smile:

Have a good time @carolinefrodsham :blush:

A relist from me, I do have a few new things, still have to list them though.

Liked and pinned everyone to here! Xx

(Claire Mead) #1375

great, thanks xx

(Thedotterypotter) #1376

Good Evening everyone :slight_smile:

Hope you all kept warm today it was so chilly…I put two woolly pullies on and the heater down the studio! I think I am breaking the back of the orders but I am getting in a bit of a pickle trying to figure out what needs to be put by for orders and what I can take to a fair next Weekend. I’ve got tally charts and everything but it’s still making my brain go mushy!

Tonight’s listing is:

(LuckyBugHandmade) #1377

Evening everyone,

Had a good day at the craft fair but feel absolutely shattered. I just thought I would quickly add on my listing now before I get too tired and I will be back later to catch up on everyones news :blush:

I’m carrying on with yesterdays Sausage Dog theme :dog:

https://folksy.com/items/7195072-Sausage-Dog-Christmas-Card

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #1378

Evening everyone! Craft fair went ok today - takings every year for this one seem to get less, but happy with what I have sold and my shop is off holiday mode now. Heres todays relist from me https://folksy.com/items/7150144-Bright-Red-Stretch-Bracelet-with-crystal-charm

(Verchielbeadsandjewellery) #1379

Glad your craft fair went well Sue @BeadstormJewellery and Marianne @LuckyBugHandmade - like yourself I am exhausted! Thanks Brenda @teabreaks that did make me chuckle about the camping under the table.
Good luck with all of your orders Sarah @thedotterypotter .
Wow snow Sarah @SarahDesignsUK! We had to de ice the car this morning. Its a bit of a shock to the system this cold weather. I do better on fb for sales too - its good that the platform hasnt been too effected since all the problems earlier in the year. Congrats on your fb sales Sarah @thedotterypotter.
All caught up to here.

(Gill Wootton) #1380

Hi everyone sorry I missed yesterday I just don’t know where the time went but never mind I have caught up with everyone’s lovely work again.
I don’t know where the sales fairy has gone either Roz @OrchardFelts I started the month quite well and puff she had gone again.
Love your Classic mini Chris @TheChrisArtist but then I am a classic myself.
Your cards are so beautiful @ArtsyFlowercards
I really love your dragonfly vase June @junemccabe it is so pretty.
I have another relist I’m afraid but it hasn’t been shared on here before.

(Chris Stone) #1381

Very impressed with the pyrography Sarah @SarahDesignsUK. Very clever.
Your peacock is awesome, Kim @konyskiw.

(EsiDesigns) #1382

My 3rd painting in my ‘welsh castle’ series. Harlech Castle :blush:

(EsiDesigns) #1383

I love this :two_hearts: