Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Thanks Debbie x

5 Likes

Ooh, forgot to mentionā€¦8 sales to add to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

11 Likes

Iā€™ve managed to grab some time while the sun was shining to take a few new photos, so lots of editing and listing to do this week.

16 Likes

loved & pinned to hereā€¦

9 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery please can you put me down for another 3 items today (4 in total today) thanks xx

11 Likes

Good morning everyone running nag everyone and weā€™ll done everyone on your sales! Happy dancing for you!

My item for today is a crocheted hat suitable for a lady or a gent in blues and greys.

Natalie x

17 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales Claire and Sarah :dancer: :slight_smile: doing my own happy dance here have just broken my highest ever monthly sales over the other side, 38 sales so far! :dancing_women:

So pleased fairs seem to have gone well. Hope you had a fab evening Caroline @carolinefrodsham :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Congratulations Max and happy dancing for you too! X

10 Likes

Good morning. Hope everyone remembered to put their clocks back.
Trying to convince myself that its not cold out there and get out with the dog but its not working at the moment! I have stupidly agreed to go to the gym at 8:30 so I had better get a move on!

More birds from me today

17 Likes

Morninā€™, what a wet and dull one it is here.
All my family are leaving today after our get together over half term, hoping that and the extra hour will mean I can resume normal folksy input, chatting and listing! Hoping with the extra hour, and bad weather which means I can stay in by the fire watching a film and so Iā€™ll get my new hottie finished. Fancy finally getting to watch A Room with a View, something I didnā€™t watch before my trip to Florence earlier this month.
So after that preamble, it is just a relist from me.
Hope you all have a productive Sunday xx

18 Likes

Good morning. Wet and cold here today. Congratulations to all those with sales.
Loving you Harlech Castle print Debbie @EsiDesigns. Gorgeous coloured bracelet Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery. Beautiful brooch Sarah @thedotterypotter.
A relist from me
https://folksy.com/items/7168526-Cloche-Hat-Adults-Rusty-Red-Tweed

16 Likes

My 28th Card for 28th 0ctober

14 Likes

good morningā€¦lots of frost out there this morningā€¦sitting like a real old lady with a crochet blanket over my legsā€¦lolā€¦
today I have another acrylic painting
https://folksy.com/items/7194206-original-art-painting-purple-flowers-ref-F-559-

15 Likes

Good Morning Everyone,
Wrap up warm , some of you have it really cold and frosty already.
New card listing today
Congratulations for all your sales
Waiting for some feedback, always worry if parcels arrive and are received ok.
Julie not too bad off to see consultant in week or so, hope they get to the bottom of
problem with her leg.
Hope everyone is looking after themselves, take care,
best wishes Adrian

16 Likes

Good morning all
Good luck everyone doing fairs today.
Cold and frosty here too. Just off to church then I must spend the afternoon getting all the plants in for the winter.
Iā€™m off down to see my sister in London on Monday for a week on the train. I usually drive but 400 miles on my own at this time of year is a bit daunting. I booked ages ago and got a very good deal to go first class and using my senior rail card its costing less than the petrol would have done.

Relist today

Valerie x

20 Likes

Good to hear that craft fairs seem to be successful this year. Well done all. After my enforced mothā€™s stay in East Anglia in April I have been unable to do any fairs this year and, taking stock of our circumstances over all we have retired from the scene. Will miss it but needs must.
Can you put down two mroe sales for me please @MaxPringJewellery
Still in a relisting frenzy from items added after my return from East Anglia

20 Likes

Good morning from a dark, cold and wet Kent. Weā€™ve had hail too. Certainly staying in with my needles today.

Congratulations Max @MaxPringJewellery

Brenda @teabreaks we do that too. Jumpers, cardigans and blankets before the heating goes on (unless my parents are over in which case the heating does go on)

16 Likes

morning! heres my list today https://folksy.com/items/7150146-Green-glass-beaded-stretch-bracelet-

18 Likes

Morning everyone a quick relist today
Going to a baby shower this afternoon for my daughter which 2 of her friends have organised will be back later to catch up

16 Likes

Morning All itā€™s quite bright and sunny here but very cold, glad I donā€™t have to go out at all today.

Congratulations on the sales @MaxPringJewellery

Iā€™m just off to carry on with knitting my jumpers for Christmas presents for all of my great nieces and nephews, Iā€™m on number 16 of 22 now.

Todays listing is a pink hand sewn beaded flower pendant.

17 Likes